ROTMG Idea page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

a way to transfer fame to gold. Fame is pretty useless unless u need an egg or an amulet

 
Flag Post

Exactly. It was all sarcasm, to prove a point. This should be dead obvious.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hider1120:

Exactly. It was all sarcasm, to prove a point. This should be dead obvious.

I’m pretty sure you have no idea what sarcasm is.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Feks_:
Originally posted by hider1120:

Exactly. It was all sarcasm, to prove a point. This should be dead obvious.

I’m pretty sure you have no idea what sarcasm is.

^ My thoughts exactly!

Also dychronius you’ve misspelled some stuff too xD

But you’re on the side of reason so it’s good.

 
Flag Post

new class

Samurai
Weapon: Spear
Ability: God Armor(area affect-affect on self-armor-affect on others-10 % of that armor)
T0: wooden armor-+10 armor points for 5 seconds
T1: Reinforced armor: +15 armor points for 10 seconds
T2: Stone armor: +20 armor points for 15 seconds
T3: Steel armor: +25 armor points for 20 seconds +3 def
T4: Gold armor: +30 armor points for 22 seconds +6 def
T5: Mithril armor: +35 armor points for 24 seconds +9 def
T6: Hermit crab’s shell armor: +40 armor points for 26 seconds +12 def
UT: Stone Guardian’s Armor: +50 armor for 30 seconds + 15 def

Stats:

MAX ATT: 65
MAX DEF: 70
MAX DEX: 55
MAX SPD: 55
MAX WIS: 45
MAX VIT: 50
MAX HP: 800
MAX MP: 350

Desc: An armor force made by the Ninja’s very own brother.
Char requirements: NONE——→ Bought with 15000 fame
ARMOR: Heavy armor

 
Flag Post

TOO OP? just say so.

 
Flag Post

why post on 2 forums?and yes its farrrr too op

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PinkiePai:

^ My thoughts exactly!

Also dychronius you’ve misspelled some stuff too xD

But you’re on the side of reason so it’s good.

I type to much too fast. You get that sorta ability after playing stuff where chatting might end your life.

Originally posted by mousecyr:

new class

Samurai
Weapon: Spear
Ability: God Armor(area affect-affect on self-armor-affect on others-10 % of that armor)
T0: wooden armor-+10 armor points for 5 seconds
T1: Reinforced armor: +15 armor points for 10 seconds
T2: Stone armor: +20 armor points for 15 seconds
T3: Steel armor: +25 armor points for 20 seconds +3 def
T4: Gold armor: +30 armor points for 22 seconds +6 def
T5: Mithril armor: +35 armor points for 24 seconds +9 def
T6: Hermit crab’s shell armor: +40 armor points for 26 seconds +12 def
UT: Stone Guardian’s Armor: +50 armor for 30 seconds + 15 def

Stats:

MAX ATT: 65
MAX DEF: 70
MAX DEX: 55
MAX SPD: 55
MAX WIS: 45
MAX VIT: 50
MAX HP: 800
MAX MP: 350

Desc: An armor force made by the Ninja’s very own brother.
Char requirements: NONE——→ Bought with 15000 fame
ARMOR: Heavy armor

I like the samurai idea, but in history they still used Katanas, like ninjas, and having 1 class only use a weapon isn’t a very RotMGy thing to do. I think they should come from ninja(derp) and knight(samurais had strong armor), wear heavy armor, wield katanas, and they’re ability…hmmm…samurai would wear fur sorta like a mustache on their armor to scare enemies, so why not add a new effect? Whenever you use the ability it scared enemies so they keep spazzing in between trying to kill you and being scared. That’s just my base on an idea..go from there.

 
Flag Post

i got one.
i just thought up a new UT top’s class for the rogue.
Dirk of Overpowered Ordinance (DMG: 150-250, Range:5, +10 Def, Att, Dex) Each swipe of the dagger creates a small explosion, doing massive amounts of damage to any enemy within 5 squares of the player.

Cloak of the Shielded Soldier (invisible for 10 seconds, +7 Wis, +2 Def, + 4 Vit, +150 HP) a unique cloak, it renders the player IMMUNE to armor break, and bleeding (also provides shielded effect to player).

Rogue Rush Armor (+27 Def, +10 Dex, immune to slowed)

Ring of the Rogue’s Rage (+15 Att, +100HP. if HP reaches zero, it will TP you back to nexus. BREAKS AFTER USE).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by opTicninja808:

i got one.
i just thought up a new UT top’s class for the rogue.
Dirk of Overpowered Ordinance (DMG: 150-250, Range:5, +10 Def, Att, Dex) Each swipe of the dagger creates a small explosion, doing massive amounts of damage to any enemy within 5 squares of the player.

Cloak of the Shielded Soldier (invisible for 10 seconds, +7 Wis, +2 Def, + 4 Vit, +150 HP) a unique cloak, it renders the player IMMUNE to armor break, and bleeding (also provides shielded effect to player).

Rogue Rush Armor (+27 Def, +10 Dex, immune to slowed)

Ring of the Rogue’s Rage (+15 Att, +100HP. if HP reaches zero, it will TP you back to nexus. BREAKS AFTER USE).

OP. OP. OP. and OP. 27 def??? thats even more than acro, and that is too OP with 10 dex. Also ammy ring? thats all OP. Also, UT things have to be better in something and worser in something (or even have another effect with shortened effect[like planewalker haves lesser duration than ghostly, but teleports to place])

 
Flag Post

Guys people saying a war is starting I don’t think any side is going to convince the other their wrong so lets stop also this is not meant to be a forum where people post way OP stuff to do this when you add really good stats add something bad to even it out.