Gift Chests?

30 posts

Flag Post

How are you meant to use gift chests? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?

Flag Post

you do not simply USE a gift chest.

Flag Post

You get items in them sometimes

Flag Post

reach lvl 10 (with the ninja) u get a ant lvl 20 is treasure room map.

Flag Post

Isent the treasure room map a key or somthing for the new room thingy?

Flag Post

Cave of a thousand treasures you mean?
Is it only for ninja’s?(get to lvl 10 get prize)

Flag Post

Well you get a free pet if you reach lvl 10 with a ninja and cave if your reach lvl 20 so yes it is the “thingy”

Flag Post
Originally posted by doofalagothacked:

Well you get a free pet if you reach lvl 10 with a ninja and cave if your reach lvl 20 so yes it is the “thingy”

pet = a ant to symbolize congregate! cave = wth is that lol.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by robert1234567999:
Originally posted by doofalagothacked:

pet = a ant to symbolize congregate! cave = wth is that lol.

Uh… what O.o I thought (and everyone else ) that the ant symbolizes kongregates red ant symbol so…..the red ant pet was born, and the cave is to promote the new dungeon. Oh and I simply LOVE the new gift chests :3

Flag Post

What is in the cave of a thousand treasures? I don’t wanna waste my map on a bunch of junk.

Flag Post

in the cave?well some useless shits with golden oryx drop very very lame weapons/armor/abilities can drop t9 katana

Flag Post
Originally posted by myrotmgchar:

in the cave?well some useless shits with golden oryx drop very very lame weapons/armor/abilities can drop t9 katana

most of the stuff in that cave is shit,but some of the stuff is somewhat nice. also,AVOID THE RATS. gold oryx? don’t attack it unless you got more then 1 person. trust me.

Flag Post

So its a key that you open to get items?

Flag Post
Originally posted by robert1234567999:
Originally posted by myrotmgchar:

most of the stuff in that cave is shit,but some of the stuff is somewhat nice. also,AVOID THE RATS. gold oryx? don’t attack it unless you got more then 1 person. trust me.

soloed got def pot :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by KieronIH:

How are you meant to use gift chests? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?

One does not simply use a gift chest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiki7414:

Isent the treasure room map a key or somthing for the new room thingy?

Treasure map is a sort of dungeon/cave

Flag Post

well with level 10 in any character u get a pet but it closes once u get the pet what happens when u get to level 20 how do u open it again

Flag Post

You open it like anything else: Double click/shiftclick. And it’s level 10 with a ninja to get the pet level 20 with ninja to get the treasure map. And the pet can be used INFINITELY, just remember to leave it in your vault.

Flag Post

like… u can only get the pet if ur lvl 10 with NINJA class or can be lvl 10 with any other class?

Flag Post

I think only ninja. Not exactly sure, but most likely

Flag Post

get to l10 with any class prize lv20 nprize any clas not alwayz prize.

Flag Post

It’s not level 10 with ninja. I did it with the mystic. (I have never been ninja yet I have an ant)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

My friend has just started the game a few weeks ago and he got it withing a few days without unloking barley anything. So I think it might just be random.