Poll

12 posts

Flag Post

Roughly every day I will post a 2 questions to get the sense of the community. Today’s poll: Do you think the Ninja is balanced? Should KaBam have worked on something else instead of the ninja?

Flag Post

Ninja needs some tweaking, but ninja was a good idea for kabam to work on.

Flag Post

I for one liked the axe-thrower class idea but that’s just me

Flag Post

I think ninja sorta captures the whole belief of ninja’s: Swift fighters who attack strong. I got a level 20 ninja, and with NO pots my dexterity and attack were 40+. That’s pretty big. They could expand the ninja to become a samurai, which would be like the knight warrior paladin group of tanks.

Originally posted by doofalagothacked:

I for one liked the axe-thrower class idea but that’s just me

YES. We need Axe-men.

Flag Post

I like the ninja, but I think it needs better range.
NEW POLL: What’s your favorite class? If you were rich (in game) what would you spend your time doing?

Flag Post

wizard,ninja(cuz its new),sorc and assasssin/getting uts

Flag Post

Assassin

I would spend my time helping the community by giveaways lottos and public WC

Flag Post

I would buy ammys be be very very reckless with my 5/8 rogue

Flag Post

I would be a super Sorc and run Wc’s

Flag Post

I would have T0 tops and solo oryx with an ammy. fav. class is a Wizzy NEW POLL:What is your favorite mob and why. What do you call the obnoxiously large groups in the desert?

Flag Post

my fav mob is the pirate and i like it because it drops teh DIRK! and the group in the desert is a pie fall out of space in the desert

Flag Post

Favorite classes is necro, assassin, and wizard. I would…give stuff to people :D
My favorite mob…is teh slime or cube, since slimes are awesome and cubes get me more fame if I don’t kill them. The groups in the desert? Rape fests.