Beware of SCAMS - Continued Update

55 posts

Flag Post

Okay, Scams are a pain in the azz. Scams are tricks or deciets that cause you to give up your items or gear for free. Here are a few of the known scams I have come across since playing.

Dont Trust Dupers ^^

Any one asking for Price upfront IS An Automatic SCAMMER EVEN WITH VOUCHERS. Vouchers are WORTHLESS!!!!

“Please Add a HP potion.— Unclicks item during trade”
- “Unclicks Item as you are adding or Selecting.”
-
BUYING COINS from Universal Game Cards
IF they ask for pay upfront first, SCAM
IF they ask for HALF pay upfront, SCAM

Always make sure CODE Validates first, then PAY or its SCAM

Delselecting Items during trade, fast enough not to get picked up. and YOU click yes. Navaros

“Deselecting an item so fast, it doesnt register, SCAM " Navaros

“Wis instead of LIFE ( Make sure its the Right POT )” —Blahbloh

“Snake Oil as Fake Def ( make sure its the Right POT)” lolfailorwin

“Duping is a scam” Abdulmanaf

“Follow Duper, says Double Click item, it goes to equip, your equip goes to ground and they get” excludedpillow

TAKE YOUR TIME DURING TRADES AND CODES — BE SAFE

Flag Post

Be Nice or Ill Lock this Forum – Any new scams or ones that missed the Board will be Put up with name. Just Leave a comment. DONT LET THIS LEAVE first PAGE of Forums. :) Players need to be WARNED !!!

Flag Post

Duping isn’t a scam. You can’t trust people who say they dupe, a real duper would never bring himself out in public. By “Dont Trust Dupers ^^” you mean little kid scammers who would die for a def pot. Also “Follow Duper, says Double Click item, it goes to equip, your equip goes to ground and they get” shouldn’t say follow duper because there is no way to dupe items by clicking them in any way. It was a person stated above for sure (kid scammers).

Are you people really that naive? Give your best item to a lvl 1 rank 0 wizzy with starter gear who says they can dupe, are you fucking kidding me T.T . And then you say he was a duper who scammed you. Let’s clear this out. A real duper has infinite worthless pixel and wouldn’t scam you. Anyone who says they can dupe but in the end take you items is not a real duper, but in fact a scammer who pretends to be one. Stop saying “omigawd dupar skammd mai dboew i haet duparz alll duparz ar skammrz”.

Instead say "Wow I’m really naive and shouldn’t trust strangers who claim to be stuff they aren’t, I also shouldn’t give out my tops to random people I just saw spamming “DUPPAH HERE LEGITZZ”, but instead just play the game normally and buy an ammy for 8 frickin speed".

This thread brings undeserving hate to dupers and should be fixed.

Flag Post

Well scamers are using duping to scam people out of items. _.

Flag Post

i find a NEW scam : the “oryxshop.com”.

ow i vorks : 1) one scamer say the link and its “fakes promotions”.

2) the player go on the link to buy the “fakes promotions”.

3) the buyer gets skamed for :

- The player d ’ ont ern the buys .

- The player lose real money for NOTING .

Last ting : D’ONT GO ON THE BUYSITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by popomi:

i find a NEW scam : the “oryxspop.com”.

3) the buyer ( the player ) gets skamed and :

Last ting : D’ONT GO ON THE BUYSITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That grammar… How old are you? Did you even get some education?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gspeed:

i find a NEW scam : the “oryxspop.com”.

3) the buyer ( the player ) gets skamed and :

That grammar… How old are you? Did you even get some education?

It says he is 22 :P

Flag Post

I want to yell: “No freaking duh!” At the creator of this Thread.

Flag Post

Calm yourself s83, this is for new players, and ones who dont know all the scams.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL:

Calm yourself s83, this is for new players, and ones who dont know all the scams.

You can call me Ganrayu, not s8, Navaros :P

Flag Post

^^ Hello Gan

Flag Post

^^ Hello Gan

Dark Union is doing good huh? Also, bump.

Flag Post

Dark Union is half there, and Half isnt.

Flag Post

BUYING COINS from Universal Game Cards

Ultimate Game Cards. Go get some ACCURATE info before posting a guide, dude.

Flag Post

ITS ULTIMATE GAME CARDS not UNIVERSAL GAME CARDS!

Flag Post

Amp apparently you cant get it right. So Dont tell any one how to post a Guide.

Flag Post

I find a NEW scam : the “oryxspop.com”.

How it works : 1) one scammer say the link and its “fakes promotions”.

3) the buyer ( the player ) gets scammed and :

- The player don’t earn the buys .

- The player lose real money for NOTHING .

Last thing : DON’T GO ON THE SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that what popomi is saying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajo1k:

I find a NEW scam : the “oryxspop.com”.

How it works : 1) one scammer say the link and its “fakes promotions”.

3) the buyer ( the player ) gets scammed and :

- The player don’t earn the buys .

- The player lose real money for NOTHING .

Last thing : DON’T GO ON THE SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that what popomi is saying.

tancs !

Flag Post

what????

Flag Post

This guide is useless, Just use common sense and you’ll be fine.
Honestly, If anyone’s tricked by any of these scams they deserve it, As it will serve as an important life lesson.

Flag Post

wow Savage. Unless you have something useful to contribute instead of your crap. Please do not reply here. This is for new players, and others who dont know about scams. This is very useful forum, since so many people are trying this crap.

Flag Post

From this post on use good grammar or you shall be trolled to death.And you have to agree with savage.The guide is useless, for now.If you change it so new players can understand it then this guide would be great. You should add unfair trades up there for example 4T weapon for 5T armor. 5T armor is better then a 4T weapon. Some people threaten to hack your account, don’t fall for that. Instead of giving them your items report them and say that they threatened to hack your account. I have a bad feeling popomi is underaged…

Flag Post

Mogilem, Either stop threating with troll & Being a sorry person who just comes to troll any post, or Ill Have to lock a Version of this Every day, and Give your name as a TROLL for why its locked. I dont mind Critisim but if your just gonna cry cry cry, you can do it somewhere else, than on my Forum Post. Thank You.

Flag Post

Mogilem, You must be a scammer, since you think so negative of this post, and are dissing it so.

Flag Post

Please do not let this Forum Post go to waste, It should be on Page 1, so all players get to know this information. It will keep scams from happening.