Beware of SCAMS - Continued Update page 2

55 posts

Flag Post

Welll looks like im dat person

Flag Post

All those people on there who say GOLDEN HELM @ 59 CENTS blah blah blah, guys, this guy wants to do something good for us, instead of paying 6 dollars for a ninja pack, and getting nothing. DONT LISTEN TO THOSE GUYS GIVING YOU STUFF FOR REAL $$$$$ And i just think those ornxshop website should be banned. i bet they made no sales. I think its better and fun getting the items your self.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL:

wow Savage. Unless you have something useful to contribute instead of your crap. Please do not reply here. This is for new players, and others who dont know about scams. This is very useful forum, since so many people are trying this crap (like me, i made this forum so ppl would trust me).

Very useful right?
Ppl get scammed mostly when they are unobservant, the scams u posted are all under this category.
You can do perfectly well by just not bothering with scammers rather than posting a forum so ppl can read it

Also when buying/selling money u should be aware of the risk and know that 66%+ of ppl will scam u, in any game, can u prevent this?
No because games don’t generally intend u to buy from other players.
This is especially true in f2p games

Flag Post

Obviously you have never played MMORPGS before, which you buy Gear from other players, and ETC>

Flag Post

^ i dont think this guy understands english…

Flag Post
Originally posted by gertee:

I don’t think you understand how to quote :b

Flag Post
Originally posted by gertee:

How does he not know English? Looks perfect to me. If you’ve never heard of an abbreviation, MMORPG means Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, and ETC is Etcetra, which is Latin for “So on and so forth”.

I, personally, think this is good for new players. While yes, it does take common sense, because it’s pretty obvious sometimes. The more smarter scammers sell stuff that’s just slightly overpriced. And a helpful tip to traders: Find a price guide. Those things are crazy helpful, but they might not always be updated. If your dealing with T8-T10 weapons and armor, and T4-5 abilities, use kazansky’s price guide. Anything higher…your on your own. I admit, I scammed a guy once, and the funniest part: What I scammed him wasn’t on ANY price guide. UT dagger that’s worse than a T7 dagger for T9 robe and staff. Thinks that’s pretty…fair :P

Flag Post

i wasnt trying to quote, and i said he doesn’t understand english, not that he couldn’t type english, if you look at the post above his; he has no idea what it says as you can see by his comment at it.

Flag Post

No, he’s completely correct. In MMORPG’s they sometimes let you trade with people. He read it quite well, and every game is full of idiots who either think they’re geniuses and try to scam or are too stupid to use common sense and avoid scams. When that fails, someone has to teach em. Why not death?

Originally posted by DirectorD:

All those people on there who say GOLDEN HELM @ 59 CENTS blah blah blah, guys, this guy wants to do something good for us, instead of paying 6 dollars for a ninja pack, and getting nothing. DONT LISTEN TO THOSE GUYS GIVING YOU STUFF FOR REAL $$$$$ And i just think those oryxshop website should be banned. i bet they made no sales. I think its better and fun getting the items your self.

Those guys saying “Go to ORYXSHOP.RU” are saying to go to wildshadows official rotmg store. I think. There is 1 thing that’s TRUE though: A guy was advertising free gear to people on a website. I, ever the sucker, go on it. It’s actually FULLY free. All I had to do was sign up for a different website, earn points there, then spend them on that website. The site is… freerotmg.com I think. Don’t quote me on it :P And I actually DID get the gear. T8 weapon and armor + T4 seal. It works, and like it. I really should get more points for more free gear….

Flag Post

is it a third party website?

Flag Post

dont know, ill check right now, and, (falls asleep)

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

I feel that death is just trying to help newer players from scams and fake websites shut . up you scammers who want better items.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mogilem:

From this post on use good grammar or you shall be trolled to death.And you have to agree with savage.The guide is useless, for now.If you change it so new players can understand it then this guide would be great. You should add unfair trades up there for example 4T weapon for 5T armor. 5T armor is better then a 4T weapon. Some people threaten to hack your account, don’t fall for that. Instead of giving them your items report them and say that they threatened to hack your account. I have a bad feeling popomi is underaged…

tier 5 armor is actually equal to t4 armor before an update,well maybe weapon>armor because it gives you pots/stuff(fail grammar+english)

Flag Post

Yeah, but it DOES work. I’m no advertiser, and those guys screaming “GO HERE FOR STUFF THAT’S CHEAP $5 AMMY YEAH” Just piss me off. But I believe in free stuff, and since it IS fully free…it’s a win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dychronius:

Yeah, but it DOES work. I’m no advertiser, and those guys screaming “GO HERE FOR STUFF THAT’S CHEAP $5 AMMY YEAH” Just piss me off. But I believe in free stuff, and since it IS fully free…it’s a win.

I think its fun to get the stuff yourself. Why go on some website and get cheats to a game? No. Its like a knight jousting. Its better to lose with honor than to win with guilt.

Flag Post

I dont mind supporting game sometimes, buy getting coins but, to pay 5 Dollars for 1 item. Its just like in Diablo 2 and Exansion. Paypal…… That was a Real Game. Not a flash game. :/ Best way is to get gear yourselfs. I started from scratch, when ammies were 150 def and 17 life apiece. :/

Flag Post

Dont let this Post go to waste, Try to keep replying.

Flag Post

JUST TRUST YOUR FKING INSTINCTS AND YOU’LL BE GOOD

Flag Post

Really it’s kinda obvious that if they’re scamming you or not: If they simply ask you to add on something make sure you look at exactly what they have selected to make sure they do not deselect. Another is the trust scams like Universal Game Cards (UGC’s) which could be a scam and a very high chance for it too. Just be careful and you wont get scammed.

Flag Post

Griff/ballisk trick. They’re wearing ballisk and select griff, then cancel and say it lagged out, equip griff and trade you ballisk.

Flag Post

hey my free kong pet didnt appear in my vault how to get it ?

Flag Post

cmon reply me i been posting it everywhere no pelies why!!!!!!!!!11

Flag Post

You need lvl 10 to get your pet. Or was it 15?

Flag Post

are u sure ?