Beware of SCAMS - Continued Update page 3

55 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I dont know if you said this yet, but if a pop up add says you win a free I pad or something, dont do it. They get your info and they start spamming you lots of things in your email and stuff

Flag Post

I have one new kind of scam okay so heres one

Raffels : Don’t trust people with raffels they tend to steal stuff for a ammy or something like that and then run away okay so heres my story got scammed So a on friday , october 5 , 2012 a guy named " Wesellgold " was doing a raffel And he said " The winner who has the highest tier wins a ammy and there items back so i entered with a cosmic whole so when it was over i won but he ran away and cried

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirectorD:

You need lvl 10 to get your pet. Or was it 15?

To get a pet get a level 10 character Thats how you get a gift pet ( all pet ants are diffrent i got my pet ant as a black ant )

Flag Post

This is getting PATHETIC, so many people are trying to scam now, its barely worth even trying to trade any more. Are people really this stupid to get tricked by a WIS instead of LIFE and Snake Oil for DEF. I mean if you make sure ITEMS = what they supposed to be before you click TRADE. you wont have a problem. SO MANY pathetic people who have no skills to get items themselfs have to try that crap. ITS JUST SAD !!!!!!