Why kongregate instead of all the sites???

24 posts

Flag Post

The thing i don’t like about the update is the ninja class is ony being at kongregate. I don’t get why? I have lots of friends that doesn’t have a kongregate account and can’t have the ninja. Probably my friends also doesn’t want to switch to kongregate and play the ninja there. I also feel bad for others too. The day when the ninja class came, i asked a priest for a heal and he said he don’t heal kongregate users. When i heard him said that i felt bad for him and the rest. Can you please unlock the ninja class for everyone? I would be happy if you do.

Flag Post

i agree. i keep having ppl ask me how to get ninja when im playing as ninja.

Flag Post

That’s the same with me. My guild members are sad because they can’t get the ninja. :(

Flag Post

The reason I’m putting this on the forums is because I’m a generous person. I want to help people and make things fair. Also why does WildShadow want to make people switch to kongregate? Some people like the site that they’re on. If you look at SoulSpire’s video you can also see him sharing his feelings with the game right now. My feelings to this game right now is very simular to his feelings about this game at this time. Since Kabam is working with WildShadow Kabam is making problems to this popular game. There are bugs that are fixed in the past at this new build, dupng is there here, and there are ads ruining the game by making money on a computer game. This is a big problem.

Flag Post

U can just click ’’account’’ on any Kongregate account and ‘’Replace this account with an existing web account’’ and you’ll got your account on Kong..

Flag Post

Everybody knows that but some people doesn’t want to switch to a new site to do it. Some people wants to stay at the site that they’re on. They just don’t want to get another account and get the ninja like that. i know it because of some of the people i met and some people on youtube complaining about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wonsung313:

Everybody knows that but some people doesn’t want to switch to a new site to do it. Some people wants to stay at the site that they’re on. They just don’t want to get another account and get the ninja like that. i know it because of some of the people i met and some people on youtube complaining about it.

I feel kind of weird about this :/ .On one hand……… Wildshadow is not forcing people to make another account on Kongregate ,if people are just too lazy to click a couple of times…… On the other hand……You are right this is kind of unfair they should not have made it like this ,it puts the kongregate players in an awkward position, and they are depriving dedicated players of getting a class they have long waited for. That’s wrong no matter what :/ .Now look at Wildshadows perspective, you make some money to just release the ninja (and ant) on Kongregate AND its not like the players can’t get the ninja and ant………….
In short I think I could go with any of these opinions I would back every single one of them. But I think Wildshadow really did something I think they might regret……

Flag Post

guys ninja sometimes useless like how is peircing good at 4.2 rangekinda useless and shurikens nice stats….but hit only to one monster……its good for tomb bosses i think and o2 but im not sure im so good at this game afterall

Flag Post

yes, people from stream are lagging kong soooooo f*cking badly!

Flag Post

Yeah but we’re talking about why he ninjas are only on kongregate.

Flag Post

Yeah but we’re talking about why he ninjas are only on kongregate.

because kong paid money for it, 60 day wait is nothing, i hate ninja since it wears leather and carries a low range low dmg weapon, and it’s not like you wont get to play in 60days. But wildshadow should help out kong and give update everywhere so it gets rid of the f*cking lag

Flag Post

BTW: wildshadow was amazing and all, and is still considered the “good guys” by many players. it is Kabam that is forcing people to wait.

Flag Post

I don’t get why kongregate would pay money to people on kongregate play it first??? Btw, to you ninjas suck but for some other people for example of the newbies that just started, they think they are awsome.

Flag Post

ninjas are not for average player that dont dodge very well(me!)but for newbies the peircing is cool for lvling(well they dont have much lvl 20 anyway)for pro the stats max are beast(70 dex 70 att and the attacks are low?nah you havent max)though low range just **** the whole ninja class hopefully the shurikens boost spd to hit and run

Flag Post

The reason I’m putting this on the forums is because I’m a generous person. I want to help people and make things fair. Also why does WildShadow want to make people switch to kongregate? Some people like the site that they’re on. If you look at SoulSpire’s video you can also see him sharing his feelings with the game right now. My feelings to this game right now is very simular to his feelings about this game at this time. Since Kabam is working with WildShadow Kabam is making problems to this popular game. There are bugs that are fixed in the past at this new build, dupng is there here, and there are ads ruining the game by making money on a computer game. This is a big problem.

Kongregate will be paying Wild some money for attracting people to the website and playing on it. Its as simple as that. Anyway since we can transfer accounts its not that big of a loss anyway.

Flag Post

Ninja will be everywhere after 60 days.

Flag Post

FYI: here’s the real reason. They explained it in RealmCast 5 (which you can find as a sticky on the official forum).

GameStop, Kong’s parent company, wanted to do a promotion of the game in their stores. The real ones, in malls etc. But they’d only do this if Kabam could give them and their players something exclusive. That turned out to be the Ninja and ants.

So yeah, you could say it’s for the money and you’d be right. But it’s also to bring in new players, which is a worthy goal, imho. Keeping the game growing means they’ll keep adding new stuff.

Flag Post

The only answer to everything about Ninja and the Ant pet on Kongregate is…

Kabam needs money, so spoiling.

Flag Post

Okay, you can wait 60 days for a ninja, right?! As long as you get an update, your fine! WTF

Flag Post
Originally posted by masterofthecats:

Okay, you can wait 60 days for a ninja, right?! As long as you get an update, your fine! WTF

Why do people even care?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ima_noob:
Originally posted by masterofthecats:

Why do people even care?

People care because they get spammed with trade requests if they are a ninja, are uber laggy, and think of rage-quitting

Flag Post

It really is unfair. It sucks telling newbies that play on other sites they can’t get the ninja. Also, ninjas don’t suck, they can easily get to max attack, speed and dex. They also do big damage if you have the right weapon, you can 1hit kill the easy bosses with them.

Flag Post

I agree. tons of people traded me and ask how did i get this katana and shurican. they even ask me how did i get ninja. Other people doesn’t like it like this. Well some people will do it but others won’t.

Flag Post

It says that you will get a pet but how?