Dark Union - Guild lvl 2 --- Update

16 posts

Flag Post

Dark Union, after a Month or two of Missing Founder and Leaders, They are Back and ready to cause, Destruction, Mayhem, and Carnage the likes of which the other guilds have yet to see.

Guild Founder
-—————
Navaros

-

Guild Leaders
-—————
Greatsire
Arkbalth
Iamahoab

Flag Post

I am looking for an Experienced player, to join Dark Union as a Leader, and get this guild back up and running again. You will have full access to do with as you please, without me interferring as long as you do not remove Arkbalth ( my brother ). Anything else is up to you, to do as you see fit. Good Luck, and let me know. Im in Chat Channel Realm of the Mad God – Room #02

Flag Post

What are the requirements? What server are you normally on?

Flag Post

I would like to join. I have 16 stars and I am looking for a guild who can help me get new gear. I have two character slots. A level 20 rogue which I am trying to main, and I have a necro which I am trying to farm pots and all with so I can make my rogue stronger. It’d be good if someone could donate a staff, skull, and maybe some armor to me. It’ll help me survive better. (Especially a skull. And if I can get to 20, it’ll be easier so I can regen my MP faster)

My IGN is: Orngeblu

Flag Post

Can I join? Ign: Doomdragon, have 30 stars. Im pretty active, atleast around 1 hour ever day.If I can join please send me an message, im usually in room #1

Flag Post

At this moment, I have no requirements except that you are an active player. Thus why I need someone to manage my Guild for me. So let me know. Any one can join.

Flag Post

I wish to join

Flag Post

Find me or one of the Guild Leaders. I am on usually always on EUSouth and Chat 2 in Kong realm of Mad God.

Flag Post

I want to join I’m active everyday.

Flag Post

Okay. My Ign is Navaros, im on EUSouth most of the time about 90%

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL:

Okay. My Ign is Navaros, im on EUSouth most of the time about 90%

Hello again Narv.

Flag Post

NOOOOOo, every one will know that nickname. Oh the Horror ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL: