is beer slurp worth getting...

7 posts

Flag Post

Plus I am looking for a guild…and also is the beer god worth it…I checked the wiki but not much info

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

Plus I am looking for a guild…and also is the beer god worth it…I checked the wiki but not much info

well, the beer god does not give/drop you anything really special so…….I love how the beer slurp looks though :3

Flag Post

There’s a contest for making a video and uploading it to official RotMG forums [Wild Shadow] for finding the Beer God.

Beer Slurp leads you to the hidden Beer God, he drops special beers!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

Do what you want, Kabam isn’t getting a penny from me. :S

Flag Post

I have been reading a lot of hate from kabamm….also why is the game so damn laggy

Flag Post

Looking for a guild ehh well The Crusaders of Quiddy are Recruiting :D plus we have a beer slurp so u can check it out before u buy!

Flag Post

I purchased the Beer Slurp and do enjoy the Hidden Beer God you can find with it. Very few people have beer slurp, I dont have to share, and have been selling all 3 beers at once for Vit, or ive been using them myself. :) also keeping 2 of each for collection in Chest.