why

7 posts

Flag Post

why is this game lagging so bad….I am scared to play it…takes me nearly a minute to nexus…

Flag Post

It’s your own problem, Realm of the Mad God lags sometimes, if you play the wrong server, it may lag a lot.

Be smart, play on the recommended server for you, or just improve your Internet connection.

Flag Post

Let your computer rest some times. Your over working it.

Flag Post

I have noticed lag too,not bad but it gets worse over time,my internet connections not great but i think with all the people that can be on at once lag may be unavoiable

Flag Post

hmm…I have excllent internet connection…I was gone for a while but now that i log in…I lag like a mofo…well i have been lagging bad since kabam took over

Flag Post

u think thats bad? i got a gsorc and roc armor in wc, and when i nexus back, i got stuck in the loading screen. when i refresh page, roc and gsorc was gone and i was stuck with my crappy wyvern :( but its only laggy for me when i go to nexus, when i go to dungeons, trading in nexus, and a 2-6 second lag on teleports, when can suck when u tp to glands.

Flag Post

but somehow, when i kill enemies, its not laggy at all (exceptions dungeons, especially oryx and wc) and only after the ninja update.