rapid price change for ammies

15 posts

Flag Post

it seems that, since duping was fixed, ammies are goin for a LOT more now. (i was offered a foul+life+3 def for ONE)

ammies are going up in price? most excellent news

what are your thoughts?

Flag Post

Ammies are slowly rising to their original price. The Original price was 150 def pots or 17 Life pots. The reason is, the Amount of ammies since duping has stopped, has plumeted greatly. All Guilds are hosting Free WC and key runs to Grind the Ammies down to just a few. Get over it. Ammies are about 17 def pots now. Offers range from A.s.s. + Collosus + Acrop or 3-4 TOP gear for just 1 ammy. There are a few slow people who are trying to keep the price where it was when duping was going on, but sooner or later, Reality will hit them, and They are gonna realize, Prices of Ammies have gone up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gallon213:

it seems that, since duping was fixed, ammies are goin for a LOT more now. (i was offered a foul+life+3 def for ONE)

ammies are going up in price? most excellent news

what are your thoughts?

duping isn’t patched but its close

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL:

Ammies are slowly rising to their original price. The Original price was 150 def pots or 17 Life pots. The reason is, the Amount of ammies since duping has stopped, has plumeted greatly. All Guilds are hosting Free WC and key runs to Grind the Ammies down to just a few. Get over it. Ammies are about 17 def pots now. Offers range from A.s.s. + Collosus + Acrop or 3-4 TOP gear for just 1 ammy. There are a few slow people who are trying to keep the price where it was when duping was going on, but sooner or later, Reality will hit them, and They are gonna realize, Prices of Ammies have gone up.

the original price for ammies was around 100 def when they first came out, and the highest it ever reached was ~220-250

other than that, i believe the rapid price change is due more to speculation than to the amount of ammies

Flag Post

God DAMN i should have bought one at the ninja update because they were like 4 def

Flag Post

I have a bit of proof that ammies are slowly rising to where they were: kazansky’s price guide. The last time it updated was July 7th, and there ammies are like 150-200, which is by far fair. Recently, maybe 3 weeks ago, I happened to be in the nexus at a perfect moment:A guy was dropping the BEST stuff: Ammies inc’s dbws etc. I got 1 ammy from it, and it showed that people were still duping. That was in the last build. People are still selling ammies, but the price is rising slowly. I expect that by Halloween ammies’ll be going for 20-40 def pots. Personally, I don’t buy ammies, nor use them, since I don’t want to lose the 1 I have, plus I feel like I lack the experience to wield them well (Only done 13 class quests, 1 left til blue star. Stupid tricksters)

Flag Post

they are rising, but it isnt slowly. in one-two days ammies went from a life to 3-8 lifes.

Flag Post

Ive saved up 25 ammies. Im hoping to keep them until they rise Greatly.

Flag Post

Another reason they are rising may be the “curse” they were talking about.

Flag Post

Rising? The curse is no defense right? Wouldn’t it then make it fall since defense is REALLY important…

Flag Post

Curse turns you into a zombie when ammy break since the release of zombie player sprites…

Flag Post

seriously thats kinda bad news.
then i maybe never get ammy without paying with fame

Flag Post

Well, it would make the game So HORRIFICALLY hard if ammies set def to 0….. O_o

Flag Post
Originally posted by gallon213:
Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL:

the original price for ammies was around 100 def when they first came out, and the highest it ever reached was ~220-250

other than that, i believe the rapid price change is due more to speculation than to the amount of ammies

Ammies, at one point was 300 def actually.

Flag Post

price of ammies are increasing, but should sell before thanksgiving. its only a matter or time till somebody fins out how to dupe again.