Kabam, relase ninja everywhere, PLEASE

19 posts

Flag Post

There has been too much lag for everyone since Kongregate bought the ninja earlier, and its really annoying causing me and others to die at early levels, IN THE NOOB AREAS and people ask for trades from me when they see I have two stars, am level one and have two T0 items.
This is being duplicated on the Wild Shadow forums so don’t post “post this on ws forums kabam doesnt read this” or anything similar

Flag Post

is english your first language?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gallon213:

THat irrelevant, but yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Slaveforhire:

THat irrelevant, but yes

lol

Flag Post

THat irrelevant, but yes

ok, take more english lessons then, because you are impossible to understand.

Flag Post

PLEASE DO THIS!!! I hate the impatience of stream players, but I suppose KABAM RELEASE THE NINJA EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by masterofthecats:

PLEASE DO THIS!!! I hate the impatience of stream players, but I suppose KABAM RELEASE THE NINJA EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

the piont is that ninjas will be kong only because kong probably payed them to make ninjas so STFU

Flag Post

That is irrelevant, but yes

ok, take more english lessons then, because you are impossible to understand.

I will re-phrase it so you can understand.

Me want Kabam to give everyone ninja, because I go so slow and die by a Scorpion Queen or a Red/Purple/Gree Gelatinous Cube, I no like Ninja on Kongregate only

Flag Post

ninjas will be in everywhere in 60 days ¬¬

Flag Post

Guess what noob who cries. You have to wait 60 days before release. This is KONG, KONG doesnt bow down to noobs who whine. IF YOU DONT LIKE, there are other game sites, though not as good as KONG. So get Over IT. We dont want to have to listen to you whine here. :)

Flag Post

Well, the true mistake is getting rid of duping, were will we get our ammys now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yankee2012:

Well, the true mistake is getting rid of duping, were will we get our ammys now?

Surely you’re kidding..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sparky_Baker:
Originally posted by Yankee2012:

Surely you’re kidding..

didnt they get rid of ammys…or are planning on it…so actually he is probally serious

Flag Post

go to rotmg wiki all u imbeciles (haha i prolly spelt that rong:D:D:D)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL:

Guess what noob who cries. You have to wait 60 days before release. This is KONG, KONG doesnt bow down to noobs who whine. IF YOU DONT LIKE, there are other game sites, though not as good as KONG. So get Over IT. We dont want to have to listen to you whine here. :)

When do you see me “whining” AT Kong for being greedy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by runza:

go to rotmg wiki all u imbeciles (haha i prolly spelt that rong:D:D:D)

Go to RotMG wiki, imbeciles! (ha ha I probably spelled that wrong :D) :P

Flag Post

1stly, ninja is one of the slowest classes i’ve experienced, they move and shoot slow in the beginning , secondly obvious troll is obvious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gertee:

1stly, ninja is one of the slowest classes i’ve experienced, they move and shoot slow in the beginning , secondly obvious troll is obvious.

use shurikens and max stats <3

Originally posted by DeathBringer0xL:

basicly saying all main site is noobs….not really that cool im not main site player yes and my english is bad yes(i meant horrible)but srsly kalle plays in main site so do other top players your not one….so ill say your saying the one whos better than you are worse than you?doesnt make sense right?

Flag Post

i said ninjas are one of the slowest in the beginning, the op was trolling about dying in the starter area over and over.