53 posts

Flag Post

My idea:ULTIMATE LOL MODE
main weapon:an ancient stone sword thingy
special ability:plus 5000 to max hp and restores 5000hp (if wounded) LOL
armor:heavy armor
lololol

Flag Post

Wow – this thread is why they shouldn’t give computers to 10 year olds.

Flag Post

bold Samurai: bold Relies on defence for surviving. Weapon: T1: Samurai Sword 40-70 T2: Sword of Dead Wizards 35-80 and so on… Special: levitates in air using the sword* to propel him/herself 100-150 *this sword will not be mentioned.

Flag Post

There should also be 2 new weapons for the Warrior, Knight and Paladin: TX: Excaibur, sword of Ice 90-105. TX: Clarent, Sword of Fire 150-230

Flag Post

gollum samurai should use katana not only its historically correct but its reasonable(also samurai sword is katana LOLOLOL)

Flag Post

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/10

Originally posted by WigglesInc:

Wow – this thread is why they shouldn’t give computers to 10 year olds.

Your a excellent example of that you just mentioned sweethearty.You and that cuddly Penguin pic.Isn’t that cute huh.

Flag Post

Oh and I like that adventurer idea.Whoever mentioned that along with the witch I would like to thank.They are true examples of brainstorming up ideas and true contributors to this thread

Flag Post

What it looks like: (copy and paste the URL)

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Abides/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/untitled.bmp

Guardian: Earned by getting Level 20 with Sorcerer, Trickster, and Mystic (yes, an ultimate class)
Weapon – Staff
Armor – Robe

a bit OP due to equipment, but horribly low stats
LVL 1 LVL 20
HP: 125 HP: 400
MP: 100 MP:500 (BIG change)
ATT: 7 ATT:25
SPD: 10 SPD:30
VIT: 5 VIT:23
DEF: 0 (No armor on) DEF:…0
DEX: 5 DEX:20
WIS: 5 WIS:20

Ability: Barrier necklace
Everyone’s damage is reduced within a range.
Effect on self: Drain damage.

Worn Necklace Tier 0:MP Cost:50. Reduce 10% damage for 3 secs within a 3 × 3 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 1 secs

Steel Chain Tier 1:MP Cost:60. Reduce 25% damage for 4 secs within a 4 × 4 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 2 secs

Necklace of Fortification Tier 2:MP Cost:75. Reduce 35% damage for 5 secs within a 5 × 5 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 3 secs

Gold Ribbon Tier 3:MP Cost:100. Reduce 50% damage for 6 secs within a 7 × 7 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 4 secs

Abandoned Necklace Tier 4:MP Cost:125. Reduce 60% damage for 7 secs within a 9 × 9 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 5 secs

Sacred Necklace Tier 5:MP Cost:135. Reduce 75% damage for 8 secs within a 11 × 11 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 6 secs

Necklace Of The True Guardian UT:MP Cost:150. Reduce 90% damage for 10 secs within a 15 × 15 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 7 secs. WIS+2 VIT+2

Eternal link UT: MP Cost: 100. Reduce 30% damage for 20 secs within a 17 × 17 square range. Effect on self: drain damage for 5 secs. WIS+4
Seems good, right?

Flag Post

Name – Samurai
Equips
Katana
Heavy Armour
Samurai Battle Tactics (Best name i could think of)

There ability would duplicate them (like trickster) But the other you (or if higher tie’s you’s) stands next to you and shoots where you shoot. With the T0 it lasts 3 seconds unless it is killed before that (T0 has 100 HP) There is no indication which is which and monsters get confused (They shoot at only 1 of you).\

With T6 the duplicated you would move away on it’s own and act like any old player. They always do 1 Quarter the damage you do, and shoot the same way your current equip does. Would have high Def (Max 30) and high HP (higher than all other classes)

Unlocked with Level 20 Knight and Trickster

Flag Post

I live those ideas.Oh and Wiggles I take that back.I do have to agree to a point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:
Originally posted by clugehead:

btw i was also thinking of a berzerker, but heres what he should have:

weapon: warhammers
ability: rage crystals
armor: skins/hides

After you posted that in the Old thread And no one liked it, why bring it back up again?

Originally posted by GortZeki:

Battle Mage Cause we need a Heavy armoured Mage!
Weapon: Wands and Staffs
Special: Some kind of boosting ability like a Warrior
Armor: Heavy

+1

Originally posted by AGISTAN:

MY IDEA:

REXMAN

WEAPON:WANDS AND SWORDS

SPECAIL:REXPOWERS GO!

ARMOR:HARD ARMOR AND PART PLANE

Under aged kid who shouldnt be on kong.

your problably what 2 years older than him… shut up

Flag Post
Originally posted by firebolt200:

Name – Samurai
Equips
Katana
Heavy Armour
Samurai Battle Tactics (Best name i could think of)

There ability would duplicate them (like trickster) But the other you (or if higher tie’s you’s) stands next to you and shoots where you shoot. With the T0 it lasts 3 seconds unless it is killed before that (T0 has 100 HP) There is no indication which is which and monsters get confused (They shoot at only 1 of you).\

With T6 the duplicated you would move away on it’s own and act like any old player. They always do 1 Quarter the damage you do, and shoot the same way your current equip does. Would have high Def (Max 30) and high HP (higher than all other classes)

Unlocked with Level 20 Knight and Trickster

love the idea

Flag Post

posting them here is fun for discussing ideas, but will never get anything done. They don’t check here sadly ;(

Flag Post

Name – Gunslinger
Equips
Weapon:Handgun
Armor:Leather/Hides
Ability:Increase SPD and DEX for self, and DEX for people within X squares, not sure what this would be… Ego boost? Steroids? Really, I don’t know.

Unlocked with Level 20 Assassin and Warrior

Flag Post

chuck noris
weapon:hand
armor:hides
ability:earthqwake 0t deal 100 dmg to 10 meters
stat:greates man ever
how to get:level 2 with paladin,trickster,mystycand assasin

Flag Post

oops not 2 20

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wolfy000:

chuck noris
weapon:hand
armor:hides
ability:earthqwake 0t deal 100 dmg to 10 meters
stat:greates man ever
how to get:level 2 with paladin,trickster,mystycand assasin

chuck norris..seriously bro?:3

Flag Post

Oryx Minion
Weapon: Shotgun stars
Armor: Heavy armor.
Ability: Omega-Shotgun t0 50-100 damage t1 100-150 t2 150-200 t3 200-350 t4 350-400 t5 400-500 t6 5-750 Sprays stars everywhere within a 15 meter range.
Stats: all highest amount.
To unlock: level 20 with every class.

Flag Post

t6 is low because you can’t be too overpowered. The stars spray in portal forms also. The also have a chance of going through enemies 75%. Usual damage (300-550)

Flag Post

New class:
Flamer
Weapon: Sword
Ability: set everything on fire in x squares for x seconds doing x damage.
Armour: Chainmail/Heavy

Flag Post
Originally posted by rahuljain:

MY IDEA :

VAMPIRE

Weapon – Sword
Special – Increase Attack For 5 Seconds
Armor – Heavy One

blood-sucker teeth?

Flag Post
Originally posted by T3hbuild3r:

Name – Gunslinger
Equips
Weapon:TROLOLOLOLgun
Armor:Skin of baby pandas
Ability:Increase Nothing and Sight for monsters, and Damage taken for people within 9001 squares, not sure what this would be… speed?? Steroids? Really, I don’t know.

Unlocked with Level 20 God and Fish

NO GUNS

Flag Post

Name- warlock
weapon staff
skill-lightning
t0-shock
t1 thunder
t2electricute
t3lightning bolt
t4 electric shock
t5 electric beam
t6 lighting storm
armor- wizard armor like those wizard (forgot name)
unlocked: lvl 20 wizard lv 20 necro lv 20 priest

Flag Post

Name-god(not a specific kind of god,SUPER OP!)

weapon-wand(because its a god the wand deals 5 xtra damage :D)

stats
lvl 1 lvl 20
attack-30 50
defence-50 90
speed-40 80
dexterity-90 190
vitality-50 199
wisdom-500 9000
health-400 900
magic points-5000-90000
items(only 3)for special ability
Excalibers mighty rain(rains swords ,deals 400-800 damage and yes this is the starting item for special ability
Zeuses mighty rain of thunder(it basicly shoots out thunder and deals 900-1800 damage
The Book Of The Mighty Gods(it shoots out a health potion but in 5 seconds, it kills everyone 100 blocks away from you and heals you and others 100 blocks away from you but makes you litteraly UNSTOPPABLE because when u use it,it boost your hp ,defence, speed, magic, and attack by 100000 and teammates 100 blocks away from you get the same effect but only 1000 instead of 100000.
unlock by getting lvl 20 EVRYTHING.

Flag Post

Class spartan
wep spear
skill THIS IS SPARTA your attack goes up by x you throw a spear like the archers quiver
armor knight armor
hp 300
def 10