The Treasure Map Idea

8 posts

Flag Post

So I was a noob starting playing this game from the current build. Then I saw a ninja and was like “Oh look a ninja let’s play it!”. So I was lucky enough to survive to level 20, and got a gift, The Cave Of A Thousand Treasures map. I nexus’d when I was about to get killed. Then I went on the wiki and saw I get The Cave Of A Thousand Treasures map when i get a ninja to level 20. So I retried but didn’t get it. I guess it was a once in an account-time opportunity, and I blew it.
Here’s some ideas to edit the map:
1) If you nexus in the map/die, make it so that the next ninja you level to 20 gets a map.
2) If you beat the dungeon already, don’t give another one.
That’s all I need to say. It’s really annoying.

Flag Post

Exploit:

Someone completes the dungeon, but they nexus instead of going in the hole, so they can beat it again.

Flag Post

joshmala, dont get upset, the bosses drop pure CRAP! golden oryx effigy drops pure CRAP

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:

So I was a noob starting playing this game from the current build. Then I saw a ninja and was like “Oh look a ninja let’s play it!”. So I was lucky enough to survive to level 20, and got a gift, The Cave Of A Thousand Treasures map. I nexus’d when I was about to get killed. Then I went on the wiki and saw I get The Cave Of A Thousand Treasures map when i get a ninja to level 20. So I retried but didn’t get it. I guess it was a once in an account-time opportunity, and I blew it.
Here’s some ideas to edit the map:
1) If you nexus in the map/die, make it so that the next ninja you level to 20 gets a map.
2) If you beat the dungeon already, don’t give another one.
That’s all I need to say. It’s really annoying.

Im not making you feel bad bro….nut i recently earned 3 att and 2 spd and 1 def in there,ok ok,dont cry,please dont cry,heres some tissue.

Flag Post

i just got ninja to lvl 20 so wats the best way to complete the dungeon? without being killed or nexusing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pixelscore:

i just got ninja to lvl 20 so wats the best way to complete the dungeon? without being killed or nexusing?

Step 1: get good gear.
Step 2: get an experienced priest companion.
Step 3: listen to the priest.
Step 4: ask for hp if u need to.
Step 5: PROFIT!

Flag Post

Ninja sucks

Flag Post

Pfft that’s your opinion, they’re just underrated honestly.