FOUND HACKER!

15 posts

Flag Post

Some player named Natorgator has an hacked item called “art block”. It was this white and black square thing. He admited it was a hack but he says he wasnt the one who hacked it. He was a wizard and i guess the item was a staff. Hope this helps get some hackers caught!

Flag Post

Um, lemme sum up what went on rather recently.

A group of hackers managed to get into the codes, and essentially make themselves Admins in-game, so they began to use a spawn command to get items that weren’t added into the game, such as the Admin sword, T13/14 gear, Strike amulets, and stuff that simply didn’t exist. The solution to this wasn’t very pretty, as it involved removing the items, and replacing it with the “Art Block” which can’t be traded, and it’s permanent ATM, the character with them can’t die, nor can they equip anything there. The hackers pretty much made tons of items, dropped it, sold it, ETC, so the economy was ruined yet again, and several accounts have been ruined by these hacked items.

It’s possible the person simply grabbed the item off the ground, or traded for it, several people got involved in this stuff by just grabbing the items. The hack’s already been resolved, so don’t worry about it too much.

Flag Post

you actually probably should be worried because (if you’ve played long enough) than alot of your friends will probably be banned, even if they only tested this hack or played around with it.

Flag Post

All those who did that hacking got banned permanently Just check it out https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/158717

and it is the right Thing to do so

Flag Post
Originally posted by WAMBATRON:

I wouldn’t call it the “right thing to do” at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:
Originally posted by WAMBATRON:

I wouldn’t call it the “right thing to do” at all.

ill say it is the ‘best’ thing anyone can do

Flag Post

ive always been afraid of being a hackee and having my acount hacked so nothing on my acount is true but either way te hax will never stop and we have to live with them but we can make the hacking situation minimal by doing wutmnn we must report th ehackers to kong,and other thing for now its never a good thing to hack cus you can potentionaly destroy your computer. I rest my case*I*dont know why people hack anyway

Flag Post
Originally posted by 42nd_hitchhiker:

Um, lemme sum up what went on rather recently.

A group of hackers managed to get into the codes, and essentially make themselves Admins in-game, so they began to use a spawn command to get items that weren’t added into the game, such as the Admin sword, T13/14 gear, Strike amulets, and stuff that simply didn’t exist. The solution to this wasn’t very pretty, as it involved removing the items, and replacing it with the “Art Block” which can’t be traded, and it’s permanent ATM, the character with them can’t die, nor can they equip anything there. The hackers pretty much made tons of items, dropped it, sold it, ETC, so the economy was ruined yet again, and several accounts have been ruined by these hacked items.

It’s possible the person simply grabbed the item off the ground, or traded for it, several people got involved in this stuff by just grabbing the items. The hack’s already been resolved, so don’t worry about it too much.

Um, lemme correct your correction.
Hackers NEVER have broken into the game’s code, they simply used an MP purchase glitch to change what they were going to buy. BTW, the /spawn command actually spawns mobs, not items. I think thats the /purchase command’s job. And, maybe you read it bad, who has an ART in inv, equipped or not, has only 1 way to get rid of it: DIE. You are supposed to die. I guess that was the idea. Me too now have a f*cked up slot in my vault cause of my Evo.
PS: strike amulets (and probably crowns too) are still in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KsK_TrIpL3ThR33s:

Some player named Natorgator has an hacked item called “art block”. It was this white and black square thing. He admited it was a hack but he says he wasnt the one who hacked it. He was a wizard and i guess the item was a staff. Hope this helps get some hackers caught!

White and black square thing? …OH SHIT,i have a white and black square thing somebody gave to me!OH GOD,OH NO,OH SHIT,OH PLZ,DONT BAN ME!

Flag Post

About hackers, why do you need like 100000 realm gold to buy a single hp potion or mana potion? It used to be 5, why 100000? Did someone hack it?

Flag Post

to prevent anymore hacking i guess

Flag Post

ive seeng people hack ok i was in a area then all of a sudden my gold goes missing 1000 gold and the player next to me saind thnx for ur gold loser

Flag Post

omg halojman u got hack so bad!

Flag Post

I dont rememeber when, but I encountered a group just for hackers. I should of reported it….

Flag Post

oh please…. why can’t people just do it. go to wildshadow and report those suckers.