How to get pro items

10 posts

Flag Post

Its a long process…first,go to sprite world and get 3 dex.Then sell your 3 dex for 1 def.Continue this process till you you have 3 def.Then sell your 3 def for 1 vit.Continue this process till you have 3 vit.Then sell your 3 vit for 1 life.Repeat this process till you have 3 life,then sell your 3 life for pro items!

Flag Post

I’m sorry but life is 8 vit. (Or thats just what people sell it for) And vit is two def NOT THREE

Flag Post

he said repeat until. but, why sprite world?
also, there is a chance of getting something worth more then a life there.

Flag Post

The boss in sprite world is not only relativity easy, but drops Dex pots as well. Not to mention the mobs in it make it the easeiest (excluding pirate and spider) to rush through. And as buckethead said, you can also get other things from the boss and mobs, sprite wands and incs to just name two.

As for the selling of dex for def, its a 3:1 ratio (Dex : Def) then for def to vit is a 2:1 ratio (Def : Vit) Vit to life varries baced on the seller of the life, but usually you can get one for 6-7 vit.

If you wanted to get it cheaper you can just buy def. Most life traders are accepting (As of the 8th) 8( to 12) Def for a life.

Trading life potions for items should not be as expensive as he (XX22) said. Feel free to use the guide below for more percice prices on everything worth buying and selling. (Pots included)
. Guide
https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/139685

Lots of love
Feral

Flag Post

Im not much of a buyer or a seller,so my information might go wrong….so if my info is wrong,just do the right price on buying whichever pot you want,after all,its just a ****ing guide anyway,its basic!XD

Flag Post

3×2×8x3=144 dex pots to get 3 lifes pot(while life is 1:8 defs)

Flag Post

this isnt how to get pro items.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gallon213:

this isnt how to get pro items.

Well…this is 1 way to get pro items,the other way is earning them through hard work.

Flag Post

or…or…or…Max and solo a tomb. 3 life in an hour at most.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiop5040:

or…or…or…Max and solo a tomb. 3 life in an hour at most.

i cant remember but some TEAM did rushed tomb in 30 minutes….crazy there was a contest and that was the fastest speed(or was it 1 hour?:/)