Why i hate this game

32 posts

Flag Post

I hate this game because nothing is rare any more. When i see someone who has a bow or sword that does 200-500 i am just like… ^%$&%^#%$^(@^ You know what i mean?

Flag Post

Then again, ask yourself, do you have those weapons? ( No weapon does 200 – 500)

Flag Post

That’s because there good.

Flag Post

cuz your jealous the end :)

Flag Post

Doom Bow does 200- 400 (maybe)

Flag Post

doom bow is 400-500

Flag Post

the game is AWESOME,what i hate about this game is that you are having fun with your character and you die,and then you say:I HATE THIS GAME!’ Then a few seconds later you will say:I NEED TO PLAY IT!’

Flag Post

My archer with maxed att gets in 900-1050 sometimes. (with doombow)

Flag Post

I dont understand this post anymore….

Flag Post

DBOOMBOW+SPECTRAL+EXA ATK+QoT = The highest attack you7 can get with an archer, highest attack giving gears. And the maximum attack attained with these is (75base+16equips) = 91.

Flag Post

The average damage on doombow, base, is 450, while the min is 400 and max 500

Flag Post
Originally posted by terrifyingtaco:

My archer with maxed att gets in 900-1050 sometimes. (with doombow)

he means he have got 1k damage to monsters sometimes(me too :P but im usually 1k+)

Flag Post

Saadsaad12345, Yeah but you do WAY more damage with exa dex (well, its higher D.O.T.)

)

Flag Post

way out of topic guys, i “kinda” hate this game cause of lag and hackers.. if lag was gone i would play this everyday

Flag Post

It’s not the games fault you have lag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XX22:

the game is AWESOME,what i hate about this game is that you are having fun with your character and you die,and then you say:I HATE THIS GAME!’ Then a few seconds later you will say:I NEED TO PLAY IT!’

That happens with me too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KieronIH:

Me three.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Many people have lag in their games. Wildshadow should improve removing exccesive lag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxagentxX:
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Many people have lag in their games. Wildshadow should improve removing exccesive lag.

agree

Flag Post

i hate this because when i want to hide to heal in forest,random other monsters pop out of nowhere and destroy me 7/8 knight

Flag Post

I didn’t hate it untill i saved up a 1000 fame, got cammy died 10mins later. lost everything

Flag Post

I got a DBOW for ST ABES then wanted to play with it on the beach and forest ONLY then we had to go to oryxs castle then i wanted to type and random warrior of oryx stomped my skull :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

me four

Me three.

Originally posted by sebba:

Me three.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mewtwo7777:

I hate this game because nothing is rare any more. When i see someone who has a bow or sword that does 200-500 i am just like… ^%$&%^#%$^(@^ You know what i mean?

Do you have weapons like those? You’re just jealous that some people have them. Just think before you say you hate the game you gotta think before you say it out.

Flag Post

I hate it when an item, valuable or not, just randomly disappears. I just lost a Muramusa (T11 katana) that I got from a Horrific Creation. Shockwave Flash crashed, and then next thing you know, IT’S GONE.