Heh. This forum.

5 posts

Flag Post

I realized that complaining in this game has gone up a ton. If you go to “view all forum threads” and go to the end, there were nothing like “OMG MY ROUGE DIE GIV ME BAK” (Yes, rogue is misspelled on purpose ;D) on the first few pages, even the bug reports weren’t the whiny stuff we see today. And it has nothing to do with equips, newbs died all the time, and newbs today die all the time. But now, 40% of the threads are whining threads.

Just something amusing I see here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiop5040:

I realized that complaining in this game has gone up a ton. If you go to “view all forum threads” and go to the end, there were nothing like “OMG MY ROUGE DIE GIV ME BAK” (Yes, rogue is misspelled on purpose ;D) on the first few pages, even the bug reports weren’t the whiny stuff we see today. And it has nothing to do with equips, newbs died all the time, and newbs today die all the time. But now, 40% of the threads are whining threads.

I find it hypocritical of you to complain about the fact that the forums are full of complaints.

Flag Post

true :( beggars begs for doom bow/uts nowadays :( pathetic people XD

Flag Post

like red stars selling para dex for 1 def or selling exa spd for 1 def or soemthing idiotic like that :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by werty9988:
Originally posted by qwertyuiop5040:

I find it hypocritical of you to complain about the fact that the forums are full of complaints.

Lol, funny. However, I see this as a much more legit reason to complain.