Potion Conversion Table

7 posts

Flag Post

Somebody who is familiar with trading should post how much each potion is worth in comparison to valuable items and other potions. Reply to this thread and i’ll collect the information and make a buyers guide so people like you and me can be more familiar with the prices for the armor, weapons, abilities, and rings we want to buy and sell.

Flag Post

i think this is right

spd: .25 def
att: .50 def
wis: .50 def
mana: 4 def(?)
life: 3 mana

also, pretty much every T4 ability is 1spd

i am most likely wrong, but it’s better than nothing…

Flag Post

Spd:Def (4:1) or (3:1)
Att:Def (2:1)
Wis:Def (2:1)
Mana:Def (4:1) or (3:1)
Life:Mana (1:2) or (1:2.5) OR Life:Def (1:8) or (1:10)
P.S. If you are smart enough to use google, use it. Search: Price Guide ROTMG. Was that hard? No. Ctrl+F to find what you need and now you can trade or sell.
No need to make a new one, those are fairly updated. (The first couple of links)
Edit:Lock request. Pointless thread. Question answered. Shown where to get the prices, etc.

Flag Post

Incorrect
Spd is 3:1

Life- def is 12 at least (7-8 vit btw)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

Incorrect
Spd is 3:1

Life- def is 12 at least (7-8 vit btw)

these prices are the tops that someone would pay.

Other more comon conversions are
Speed 4:1
Life 1:8 (Def)
Life 1:6 (Vit)

check out this commonly used price guide for more items

https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/139685

Flag Post

I have asked several people today. @Kiam132, YOU are wrong, not me. Spd is still considered 4:1 for people. Others who want to sell def fast just say 3:1. Life is NOT 12 def. Asked 6 people about this, just to check. They usually sell it for 8 if not 8 it’s 9. @Feralfalken, you’re someone who knows something. @Kiam132, if your here to increase your post count then leave.

Flag Post

Thats the price i trade at.

Life is 10- 12 def or 8 vit in Euwast2