Your Rotmg Unluckiest Moments

39 posts

Flag Post

I was roaming around in the nexus and somebody dropped a t6 shield. I picked it up, went to my vault and it was a ghost! I was nearly at the top of the rage quit meter.

Flag Post

My Agate got mixed up in a loot bag, and a bot picked up before I could myself.

Flag Post

close getting a huntress level 20 to unlock mystic whem a warrior of orix poped out and killed me with 1 hit

Flag Post

Probably when I was fighting LOTLL with my 6/8 rogue. There was a lag spike, and nexus button didn’t work. When the game resumed, my rogue was dead D:

Flag Post

i was roming around – trying to get lvl 20 rouge and suddenly i encounterd an enemy rape train >.>

Flag Post

so then i obvoisly ran in hoping to get massive expeirence – which btw i was lvl 7 or so – and then some giant crab confused me so my controls were backwards and when i tried to run away i just ran in and BOOM 1 hit kill DX

Flag Post

Down in Dungeon, had first blue bag drop from oryx minion, go in to get it with my sky, abysss, snake skin shield, para hp, 0/8 lvl 20 knight. 1 hit from oryx………………………DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #&$%

Flag Post

Saw my third white bag!(first one was Csword second was inc)and then the ****ing CRASHED before i even saw what was in the bag..FUUUU.

Flag Post

y had my whole inv full of 7T or more stuff and very good stuff equiped then a swarm of oryx bugs killed me R.I.P lord_yamask 189 fame ninja !()&#$&$(&@

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yamask77:

y had my whole inv full of 7T or more stuff and very good stuff equiped then a swarm of oryx bugs killed me R.I.P lord_yamask 189 fame ninja !()&#$&$(&@

Lol Thats all? I died with the old tops+exa def and Hydra from a wc. Someone then opened a tomb. died. R.I.P 5/8 rogue

Flag Post

i was going to escape to nexus, when, bam! right there in front of me, there was a giant horned drake. i frantically pushed the escape to nexus button and he killed me in no time flat, and, i think the horned drake needed to exercise a lot no offence..and now im stuck with a stupid archer, and it’s all the big fat horned drake’s fault. so please tell me you tamed that fu..cking creature and made it exercise and then after kill it with all your might, i thank you if you did that. excuse me while i run through the house, kicking and screaming and saying it’s unfair and whoever made the game should make it so that we have 3 lives. i would argue with whoever made the game until they say they’ll change it or else i’ll spread rumors.

Flag Post

Fighting Crystal Prisoner, my key stuck :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by facd:

i was going to escape to nexus, when, bam! right there in front of me, there was a giant horned drake. i frantically pushed the escape to nexus button and he killed me in no time flat, and, i think the horned drake needed to exercise a lot no offence..and now im stuck with a stupid archer, and it’s all the big fat horned drake’s fault. so please tell me you tamed that fu..cking creature and made it exercise and then after kill it with all your might, i thank you if you did that. excuse me while i run through the house, kicking and screaming and saying it’s unfair and whoever made the game should make it so that we have 3 lives. i would argue with whoever made the game until they say they’ll change it or else i’ll spread rumors.

no offense but PLESE DONT ACT LIKE LITTLE KID GOT BEATEN BY A MONKEY THROWING BANANAS seriously a horned drake is easily killed with lvl 3 decent player with decent-bad equips (like t4-t6 or something shitty like that ;p)i expect you to be screaming to think that your going to get 1 shot from decent monster like gods

Originally posted by justinbue:

Down in Dungeon, had first blue bag drop from oryx minion, go in to get it with my sky, abysss, snake skin shield, para hp, 0/8 lvl 20 knight. 1 hit from oryx………………………DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #&$%

If theres O2 why you even try to kill him with knight like….if you took 1 hit approximately 100 damage you prob nexus when you knew that right??but i admire your skill on getting wine from his minion…yeah great skill

Flag Post

i was a 0/8 lvl 20 priest with my T8 or 9 wand T5 tome T9 robes and a para hp. i saw i was getting surrounded so i went to push my nexus hot key (E) i may have pushed a bit hard and my keyborad slide intead of E depressing and hello multi derection shotgun B-hole rape.

Flag Post

I had a Level 20 warrior with Tier 10 sword, Tier 10 armor Tier 4 helmet with a good defense ring
One shot kill from the mad god. Maybe I should have gone a more populated server.

Flag Post

While trying to kill oryx 2 for t12 bow for my archer, keyboard freeze and im dead >.< lost t11 bow, t12 armor and paramount ring of dex

Flag Post

The worst moment EVER:I was in my 5/8 archer and 1 more vit till 6/8 and I went to Abyss of Demons, when I was almost at boss. All of a sudden 5 BRUTES come shotgunned me and I died. Ended up having a Cbow (Not Covert),Gquiver, Hydra, and Exa Def. RAGE

Flag Post

the worst was level 20 warrior had dragon armor crystal sword and he was killed because i was fighting oryx and someone told me to teleport to him and guess what happend i ended up blocking oryxs attack and saving him from dieing and i died :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by lilkautzman:

the worst was level 20 warrior had dragon armor crystal sword and he was killed because i was fighting oryx and someone told me to teleport to him and guess what happend i ended up blocking oryxs attack and saving him from dieing and i died :(

Flag Post

my unluckyest moment i was 2/8 maxed for the first time xD and died by a construc because afk (old see page two)

Flag Post

Why the hell would you afk next to a construct, and why would you even afk in godlands…

Flag Post

You can’t teleport while fighting oryx

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guy_wit_a_gun:

You can’t teleport while fighting oryx

Well, maybe it was a really old death because back then, you can teleport to Oryx,and there was no chamber. It’s true!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hazen544:

my unluckyest moment i was 2/8 maxed for the first time xD and died by a construc because afk

You should’ve paused the game by pressing “/pause”. But you need to stay away from enemies if you want to pause, or at least went to Nexus.

Flag Post

I got my first SB from the stone guardians, def dsorc and exa def, so happy i ran into oryx’s chamber all pumped up. Was killed during that phase wehn he chases with minions