Class Ideas / Boss Ideas / Dungeon Ideas / Item Ideas page 4

489 posts

Flag Post

Weapon Idea for rogue (Also boss idea for the drop)
UT Dagger: Dagger of the Exalted Rogue
This dagger has been forged by an unknown clan of mad Rogues and only the few that have been chosen are allowed to wield it’s tremendous power
Damage: 145-275
Stats Given: +3 Dexterity +1 Wisdom +4 Attack
Dropped by: Mad Rogue Leader
Mad Rogue Leader Stats:
80 Def
20,000 HP
Big shot= 150 Damage
Medium shot= 50-85 Damage
Small shot= 25-45 Damage
Omega blast (Gigantic spinning dagger): 100-280 Damage
Phase 1 (Full Health)
“So I see you travelers have defeated my army just to come steal my dagger…” “WELL YOU SHALL DIE WHERE YOU STAND!”
He gets a tremendous speed boost for 3.5 seconds and shoots medium and small stars in all directions and turns invisible and stops when 4500 damage is dealt. “So I see you have had alot of experience in combat.” “But we shall see if you are a true master!” He instantly shoots out 2 omega shots that travel at the speed of a rogue’s dagger shot and they deal as I said 100-280 damage. After taking 5500 more damage he will get another speed boost and turn invincible for 4 seconds and shoot small bolts in every direction for 10.5 seconds. after he stops shooting he will go into a kneeling position where he is defensless. This lasts 2 seconds. Then he will get back up and start shooting medium stars and small stars in all directions. After taking 5000 damage where he is left at 5000 more health he will turn invincible and say, “I must… Carry on… You shall not win!”
2.5 Seconds after saying this he fires the gigantic spinning daggers (Omega Shots) in all directions and gets a speed boost for 5 seconds but he does not go as fast as he would in a normal speed boost he goes slower. Then finally when he is defeated, after the remaining 5000 damage is done. He will say, “I was wrong… You are worthy… Take these, warriors… They are of no use to me now.” He will go into a kneeling phase and then fade away in clouds of black dust similar to a Kami and drop 3 grenades of which land on the ground and turn into something similar looking to a coral gift but look like a bag that is tied shut that you have to shoot. You must deal 500 damage to each bag and they have a chance of dropping a blue bag which contain (Spd, or Dex.) Blue bag chance is 35% white bags which contain the UT, Dagger of the Exalted Rogue. 10% chance of dropping a white bag. Hope you guys like the idea!

Flag Post

this is a extremely good idea

Flag Post

agreed

Flag Post
Originally posted by imdxboy118:

Maces: a little spiked club that has a 5% to stun an enemy ranges T1-T5 Medium T6-T9 far T10 meduimT11-UT short
T1: Rusty mace: a used old mace that has been rusted
dmg 35-40 has a 5% chance to stun foes
T2: Iron Mace: a mace that is reinforced and ready to bash foes
dmg 47-55 has a 7% chance to stun foes
T3: Steel Mace: forged from a best blacksmith and good metal
dmg:58-64 has a 10% chance to stun foes
T4: Sand Mace: a mace that was forged from the dephts of the deserts
dmg:69-70 has a 15% chance to stun foes
T5: Swift Mace: forged from the winged smither that was made for a swift warrior
dmg 76-84 has a 23% chance to stun foes 5% fame bonus
T6: Worshipper mace: a spiked mace used to be wielded by a worshipper
dmg 89-97 has a 33% chance to stun foes 11% fame bonus
T7: Money maker : a mace that rumored the wielder can be rich with it if in battle
dmg: 99-105 has a 39% chance to stun foes 20% fame bonus 5% realm gold bonus
T8 : Zorkad : a mace that is a body part of some monster
dmg 116-124 has a 46% chance to stun foes 19% fame bonus
T9: Melvror : a mace that was forged with Neophyte hearts and Moonstone
dmg 134-152 has a 50% chance to stun foes 23% fame bonus
T10: Quake : a mace that can smash and destroy the path in way
dmg 156-164 has a 54% chance to stun foes 30% fame bonus
T11: Hell Blazer: a mace forged from hell and has a fiery spark
dmg 167-177 has a 58% chance to stun foes 33% fame bonus
T12: StunBolt: a mace made from black metal and steel and lightning bolts
dmg 188-190 has a 75% chance to stun foes 35% fame bonus
T13: Deathblow: a mace that used souls to be forged of
dmg 195-200 has a 50% chance to stun foes a 20% chance to instant kill and can leech 10% of hp
UT: Mace of Molag Bal: a mace that was used by the demon prince of domination but was abandoned
(can only be dropped by oryx) dmg: 250-268 has a 100% chance to stun foes 40% fame bonus and 40% chance to leech half of hp from foes

Do you know what 40% fame bonus would be like? Say you had 100 fame, Thebonus would take you to 140 (Kinda OP) If you had 10 fame, It would be 14, If you had 1000, it would be 1400, 10000, 14000, 100000, 140000 Etc.

Request sticky

Flag Post

Ideas

UT:Blade of Holy Destruction (Rarity: Divine) 350-500 DMG 6% Fame Bonus
UT:Quiver of Light (Rarity: Divine) 1000-1250 DMG 6% Fame Bonus
UT: Dagger of Nature (Rarity: Divine) 150-190 DMG 6% Fame Bonus

Items Dropped by Elemental Lord

Elemental Lord
Desc: The lord of elementals, who face him shall be turned into ashes.

Hp: 300,000
Def: 39

Phase 1
“HA HA HA HA, I AM THE ELEMENTAL LORD, FEAR ME!” shoots spiral blasts that pierces through players and do massive damage. 208 Damage

Phase 2
“My Phlactary Bearer’s are too powerful for your weak weapons!” spawns 2 phlactary bearer’s and heals the enemy.

Phase 3
“I WILL DESTROY YOU!” Charges at the closest player(s) and shotguns the players. 200 Damage

Phase 4
Repeats all phases.

Flag Post

Game Idea: Special Operations

This idea is Sweet and simple. There are 5 different levels of operations (5 Operations on each level), Each operation is challenging in their own way.

EXAMPLE
Forbidden Jungle speed run (1:30)

Character- Wizard
Staff- T7
Spell- None
Robe-T9
Ring-Superior def

Rewards-

Finished (10 base fame)
30 seconds spare (50 fame)
1min spare (100 fame)

You can ONLY attempt each mission once PER DAY Certain missions allow you to use your own classes, There will also be item rewards, Thus appearing in your gift chest.

Guild Special Operations

Kinda same as Solo, But. You can bring guildies into the battle!

EXAMPLE
Takedown-
Objective: Kill oryx
3 people allowed, Custom classes.

Notes: If you die in a special operation, It still counts as a death UNLESS you are playing as a certain class that isn’t your own.

Anyone like?

Flag Post

Boss:Archdemon Nulgon
Area:Abyss of Demons,in a room after archdemon malaphas when he is defeated
HP:100,000
Def:0
Phases:
Phase 1
“So you have defeated my brother,he was weak anyways”He will start spawning enemies that look like archdemon malaphas but with only 1,500 hp,also Nulgon is firing walls of fire around him and they have 50,000 hp
Phase 2
“I WILL LAY WASTE TO YOU PITY FOOLS!!!”Now he is firing huge red bullets that deal 300 damage.He is also at 75055 hp
Phase 3
“So you have actually hurt me?”Now he summons continuosly a total of 100 red demons with 10,000 hp
Phase 4
“So you have brought me down to 40,000 hp.”Now he goes totally berzerk and teleports to random players while doing a 200 damage melee to those players once.
Phase 5
He is now at 10,000 hp.“YOU WILL NOT END THE FIERY REVENGE!!!”Now he is summoning copies of himself that each have 10,000 hp and there are 5 of them,now all of them and the real one are firing bullets all around them for a 3.5 range and 150 damage rapidly.
Phase 6
He is now at 1,000 hp.“I will have my revenge as a spirit!!!”He now summons 3 drakes that look A LOT stronger and they each have 2,000 hp with a shotgun of 4 shots within a 5.4 range and they are stationary while the bullets deal 50 damage armor pierce.

Drops:
Sanctuary of Demons Dungeon 10%
Demon Castle 1%

Brown Bag:
T4 weapon 75%
T4 armor 75%
T2-3 abilities 75%(T2) 50%(T3)
T2-3 rings 75% (T2) 50%(T3)

Purple Bag:
T8-11 weapon 35% (T8-9) 25% (T10-11)
T8-11 armor 40% (T8-9) 30% (T10-11)
T4 ability 35%
T4 ring 32%

Blue Bag:
Att Pot 5%
Def Pot 10%
T12 weapon 15%
T12 armor 17%
T5 ability 19%
T5 ring 17%
Wis Pot 15%

White Bag:
Demon Blade 0.01%
Demon’s Lock 1%
Demonic Armor 0.01%
Demonic Horns 0.01%

Flag Post

New UT Items:
Demon’s Lock:The locket piece of Archdemon Malaphas and Archdemon Nulgon.10 atk -100 hp -5 def +10 dex +5 spd
Demonic Armor:The armor of Archdemon Nulgon and all powerful archdemons.
35 def 10 atk -20 mp -50 hp
Demonic Horns:The Helmet of Archdemon Nulgon.
10 def +5 atk +5 dex +5 spd -50 hp -50 mp
Party Effect:Brutality(atk is doubled)5 sec Party Effect:Unpurity(hp is siphoned 5 per sec)5 sec Self Effect:Archdemon Raging(doubled dex and atk while losing 10 hp and 10 mp per sec)10 sec Mp Cost:All mp(is for warrior)

Flag Post

there should be king class. you have unlock it with paladin class and ninja class. weapon: sword. ability equip: cape. armor: heavy armor. ring: any rings. ability: use cape to strike the enemies. hp start: 300. mp start = 300.att = 20. def = 20. dex = 20. spd = 20. vit = 20. wis = 20. max stats = 100 or 150 idk :P

Flag Post

boss: god of destruction.area: abyss of demons,at the final room .hp: 75,000.dmg = 300 – 500 normal bag: t5 armors,t6 weapon. purple bag: t12 armors, UT weapons. blue bag: uncommon mystery egg, whine. phase 1: hmm did you say something about people who safe very well? phase 2: you wont destroy me! I DESTROY YOU, IM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? phase 3:even i get hurt very much, you will still die! phase 3: no! NO! IT CANT BE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Flag Post
Originally posted by battleship203:

boss: god of destruction.area: abyss of demons,at the final room .hp: 75,000.dmg = 300 – 500 normal bag: t5 armors,t6 weapon. purple bag: t12 armors, UT weapons. blue bag: uncommon mystery egg, whine. phase 1: hmm did you say something about people who safe very well? phase 2: you wont destroy me! I DESTROY YOU, IM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? phase 3:even i get hurt very much, you will still die! phase 3: no! NO! IT CANT BE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

OP dude

Flag Post

new event:
Elemental Crystal
100,000 hp
Attacks:(same as normal crystal)
You have to destroy it within 12 seconds for it to crack
Upon Cracking:
Spawns:Fire Djinn Lord,Earth Djinn Lord,Air Djinn Lord,and Water Djinn Lord
HP:60,000(fire),65000(Earth,Water)50,000(Air)
Phases:
1:“You have let us reign your world again,IMAGINE WHAT EVIL THAT ORYX LOCKS UP TO KEEP THE CRYSTAL PRISONER LOCKED!!!!”(They say this in uni-sin)Now they do the same attacks as djinn just with 120 damage and it’s non-stop,also the next phase is achieved if they are all at 40,000 hp(they won’t be damaged any further untill phase 2 begins)
2:“You may have injured us BUT OUR BRETHREN WILL NOT FAIL US!!!”Now they each summon a normal elemental djinn of their element that each have:10,000 hp(fire)also does 70 damage,7,500 hp(air)they move very fast so u should take them out quickly(same attack as fire just with pure white unlike the fire which is pure red),15,000hp(earth)they are very tanky with their huge 50 def and high hp but they move SLOWLY and do only 50 damage armor pierce,12,000 hp(water)same as fire but attacks are pure blue and slow you.
3:Now each djinn is at 30,000 hp.“WE WILL NEVER OPEN THE GATEWAY TO THE REALM OF THE ELEMENTALS!!!!!!!”Now they shoot HUGE blasts that deal a massive 299 damage and move very fast,but the shooting spd is SLOW so don’t expect many of these(they r still summoning minions but now slower).
4:Now each lord is at a low low low 4,500 hp.“You…shalll….face…the wrath….of our combination!!!”They say this in uni-sin.Now they are each invincible and lower to 1 hp.
5:“YOU WILL FACE OUR COMBINATION IN THE DEPTHS OF OUR REALM!!!!!”Now they explode in a blast of 150 damage blasts where it covers the whole area of a range of 5.5

Drops:
Brown bag:
hp pots 100%
mp pots 100%

Purple Bag:
T8-9 weps 45%-35%
T9-10 armors 45%-40%
T4 abilities 40%
T3-4 rings 45%-30%

Cyan Bag:
T10-11 weps 25%-20%
T11-12 armors 20%-15%
T5 abilities 15%
T5 rings 10%

Blue Bag:
UC Egg 30%
Spd/Dex 35%
Wis 30%
Vit 20%
Def/Att 15%
Mana 1%

White Bag:
Elemental Wrath 0.01%
Bulwark 0.01%
Divine Elemental’s Healing Book 0.01%
Divine Elemental’s Flaming Plate 0.01%
Dark Elemental Destruction 0.01%

Dungeons:
Realm of the Divine 45%
Realm of the Elementals 15%

Flag Post

Why is Kiam the only one who posts good stuff

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by DEDDY101:
Originally posted by kiam132:

Game Idea: Special Operations

This idea is Sweet and simple. There are 5 different levels of operations (5 Operations on each level), Each operation is challenging in their own way.

EXAMPLE
Forbidden Jungle speed run (1:30)

Character- Wizard
Staff- T7

Astonishing.
Spell- None
Robe-T9
Ring-Superior def

Rewards-

Finished (10 base fame)
30 seconds spare (50 fame)
1min spare (100 fame)

You can ONLY attempt each mission once PER DAY Certain missions allow you to use your own classes, There will also be item rewards, Thus appearing in your gift chest.

Guild Special Operations

Kinda same as Solo, But. You can bring guildies into the battle!

EXAMPLE
Takedown-
Objective: Kill oryx
3 people allowed, Custom classes.

Notes: If you die in a special operation, It still counts as a death UNLESS you are playing as a certain class that isn’t your own.

Anyone like?

PERFECT*

Flag Post

I got one: dwarf – own wepons : Axe: Armor is leather stuff UT AXes: Throwing axe – Dmg 255-300 –
a Ancient axe that is handed down from god from god and is used to kill from far away: Range 6.5
Double sided axe: Dmg 300-355 Shots 2 (All other axes shoot one) (this axe shoots behind you and in front of you) Range 4.6
8/8 stats: Attack 75: speed 60: def 25: Vit 50 Wis 40: HP 625: Mana 225: Dex 40

Flag Post

stop trying to make my UT idea forum obsolete.

Flag Post

class idea
gunslinger
desc: the gunsliner uses verypowerfull guns and uses armor
equipment type:
primary weapon: guns (starts with a rusted pistol 45-90 damage) (the guns does big damage like the sword but its long ranged the bullets cannot pierce thorugh enemys)
special : super bullet (starts with silver bullet 90-120 damage) (does massive damage and stuns enemys from long range)
armor type: heavy armors
stats: normal hp, normal mp, high def, normal vita, low dex, low speed, low wisdow, high atack
to unlock: reach level 20 with knight and huntress

Flag Post

genral:primary any rpg (first rpg dmg 80-100) super:granades (first dmg 100-150) to unlock have to get all to lvl 20 and heavy armors

Flag Post

General Idea:

Survival Battle

You are in your vault, but without the chests and alot bigger (x5 bigger for exact), you will fight enemies that spawn and they get stronger and stronger (EVENT BOSSES ARE NOT INCLUDED.) Each wave they will get stronger (EXAMPLE: 100 Hp WAVE 2 NOW 200 Hp) until they overwhelm you, if you finished 5 waves, you will get a reward, if the reward is not carried within 15 seconds, the next wave will start, if you finished 5 more waves you will get a better prize, the prize from the previous waves will be gone. (MAXIMUM WAVE: 150)

To unlock mode, finish 100 quests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by imdxboy118:

UT: Mace of Molag Bal: a mace that was used by the demon prince of domination but was abandoned
(can only be dropped by oryx) dmg: 250-268 has a 100% chance to stun foes 40% fame bonus and 40% chance to leech half of hp from foes

I think that mace is from Skyrim?

Flag Post

Potion of Range
Permanently increases range by 0.1 tile
Maximum to take:30

Flag Post

Mace of Molag Bal 100% chance to stun and 40% chance to leech half hp WAY TO OP

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeldaman1112:

Mace of Molag Bal 100% chance to stun and 40% chance to leech half hp WAY TO OP

dud stop pthe skyrim .

Flag Post