Way to weird...

14 posts

Flag Post

Sometimes i have good stuff like emmy or something or some pots… and then suddenly it’s gone lol… That isn’t funny…

Flag Post

Ghost items, if you hear beep sound after picking something up, it will disappear after you change realm (go to vault, nexus, ghall, realm, dung etc.). Can make rage :)

Flag Post

I hate when I am picking up the pot. Then suddenly oryx come when I’m picking it up, :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDragonDavid:

Sometimes i have good stuff like emmy or something or some pots… and then suddenly it’s gone lol… That isn’t funny…

I liked how you said “lol” (implying laughter) and then said “That isn’t funny”

Flag Post

you sir are a moron

Flag Post

Well uhm if u know me a while the first thing u think about is that i’m a moron LOL

Flag Post

its just luck

Flag Post

What is just luck xd?

Flag Post

What is just luck xd?

he meant that ‘thing’ was a luck

Flag Post

Oh well that sucks for me….

Flag Post

This happened to me as well. I was roaming around the nexus when I saw a drop party. I went to pick up whatever was there and there it was… a T6 shield! I picked it up and went to the vault. Then I noticed it was a ghost item. 2 life gone because of a stupid bug. :’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by KieronIH:

This happened to me as well. I was roaming around the nexus when I saw a drop party. I went to pick up whatever was there and there it was… a T6 shield! I picked it up and went to the vault. Then I noticed it was a ghost item. 2 life gone because of a stupid bug. :’(

You never had it in the first place, you didnt pick it up the right way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KieronIH:

That wasn’t a glitch someone else picked it up first, the glitch is that it appeared what ppl are complaining about is the glitch where u pick up a item from a blue bag as a drop and it then disappears.

Flag Post

Here’s the solution,if lets say for eg.You earned a dex pot in limon but when you pick it up you hear the beep,solution:Do not drink the ghost item,instead,put it back in the bag and swap it around in the bag till you dont hear the beep sound,then you can pick it up as its not a ghost item..