Your'e most lucky moment :D

70 posts

Flag Post

Good everybody only talks bout unluckiest moment but how bout a change? Iv’e made this topic cuze i just got a rly nice moment :D with a noob necro got conduct wand with a dia and lifedrinker and a T8 robe and a T4 hp ring ….. And the funny things was there was someone with the best equips and he got nothing and i got everything :D so i was rly happy but i couldn’t do it without him so i gave him a def :D What’s your’e most lucky moment?

Flag Post

Lvl 6 wis with an energy staff at Oryx.
Big fight with about 12 people left in the end.
When Oryx went down i was surprised to see a elder in the bag plus a def and a vit.
Best day of my 6/8 wis.

Flag Post

It was when I got 0 Health But for some reason I didn’t die. Yes, it was a glitch.

Flag Post

I solo’d a snake pit at level 19 with decent equips fdagger and I am haveing a hard time with the boss so I kill stheno and then grab the spd pot(I just leveled up in the previous room), and when I nexus I see that my health was at 20 so yeah
that was even with a ring of exalted vit

Flag Post

I got an elemental detonation spell and a grand sorcerer robe both in one bag.

Now that is freaking lucky. :)

Flag Post

doing cementery with knight lvl 10 above when ghost of skuld died i get a mith shield and two junks :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruzerek:

It was when I got 0 Health But for some reason I didn’t die. Yes, it was a glitch.

its a 0 hp glitch it happened to me 3 times well it happenes when you get hit like this (god hits you with 100 dmg) your hp is 100 hp) 0hp

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hazen544:
Originally posted by Ruzerek:

its a 0 hp glitch it happened to me 3 times well it happenes when you get hit like this (god hits you with 100 dmg) your hp is 100 hp) 0hp

happened to me 2 times :D

Flag Post

I successfully rushed a Wine Cellar on a Level 12 Rogue with low-lands equipment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kridem:

Lvl 6 wis with an energy staff at Oryx.
Big fight with about 12 people left in the end.
When Oryx went down i was surprised to see a elder in the bag plus a def and a vit.
Best day of my 6/8 wis.

huh wtf lvl 6 but you have a 6/8 wis? wtf man

Flag Post

So i went in a wc with energy staff at lvl 9 wizard,we cleared and then o2 died i got ele det ad hydra in same bag :D.I was so happy.

Flag Post

clearly some of the noobs is making this up do you even know how much damage does an energy staff does to oryx

Flag Post
Originally posted by godm0d:

clearly some of the noobs is making this up do you even know how much damage does an energy staff does to oryx

a lvl 20 rogue with nice stats used a t0 dagger and it dealt about 4~ damage so yeah thats like x2 the damage of 1 shot of energy staff plus this guy is only lvl 9.For me is getting gsorc+cosmic in one bag with priest(with cwand ofc)or maybe getting ogmur from scumming lotll there were like 10+ people lol

Flag Post

I got a def and a renewing when I killed a beholder.

Flag Post

My most luckiest moment is when I just died on a 2/8 wizard and I just started a new rogue. I leveled the rogue up a bit, then with my rogue, I go into the first spirit world I see, turns out a white bag drops, in it was a inc. I was about to store it in my vault, but I double clicked it (since I was used to double clicking by looting bags, I forgot you had to drag it to store it in your vault) I had no idea at the time that this USED your inc.

I was sad for the rest of the day.

Flag Post

My luckiest momemt was getting a blue bag at lvl 17 with Para def in (God train F*** yeah) And i pick up and lags abit THEN djinn STANDS ON ME R.I.P. The following day my 5/8 wizzy died because a anti-spectator landed on me

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

My luckiest momemt was getting a blue bag at lvl 17 with Para def in (God train F*** yeah) And i pick up and lags abit THEN djinn STANDS ON ME R.I.P. The following day my 5/8 wizzy died because a anti-spectator landed on me

kinda wondering how can you be lvl 17 but 5/8?

Flag Post

i was 2/8 wizzy with horror dsphere master robe para wis and i teleported ontop of a guy who was running through a djiin he then used an attack and EVERY bullet he fired hit me R.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.P.P.E.E.E.D

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDragonDavid:

Different char

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDragonDavid:

The following day my 5/8 wizzy died
he is talking about 2 characters

Flag Post

Mine when I was a scrub, I was a lvl 18 Knight, spamming all I had on the Rock bosses at Oryx’s castle. I saw a white bag, it was a inc. Back then, I was pretty poor, so I got so excited when I got that inc…(It was my first white bag to! ^^)

Flag Post

Once when I was an epic level 20 paladin, with DragonSoul, Desolation, Divine Seal, and Ex. Dex. Fighting Oryx, and found STONE GUARDIAN! After killing oryx, Roc armour AND Wine Cellar! Couple godlands later, got crystal sword! :D

Flag Post

i just happen to find an ammy as soon as a guy dropped it (we were alone, and back when they were useful) i asked him if he was really giving it away, and he said i could keep it :)

Flag Post

lol i know this pathetic but getting the avenger staff is my most lucky moments.no wait its was getting the Gbow from the stone guardian when there were like 50 people

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonslayer926:

i just happen to find an ammy as soon as a guy dropped it (we were alone, and back when they were useful) i asked him if he was really giving it away, and he said i could keep it :)

Fact: Ammy’s are SOULBOUND