How To Get Stat Pots Or Get Good Items At An Early Level

14 posts

Flag Post

I want everyone to post helpful tips that you use and have it for multiple classes like say “if you are a wizzy, then stay in the middle or back to be protected and still kill.”

Flag Post

Early Level? Well, unless you are level 10+, stat pot farming is a no-no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ploopy9871:

I think he means an early rank, not level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ploopy9871:

… lvl 7 is the best time to farm as a wizard, drop rate is increased, and ur strong enough.

Flag Post

My opinion, go when the quest arrow SAYS if you are rolling (Or do UDL’s or other XP mass swag trains of purple). But, if you are not and with junky stuff, go at lvl 1. That’s how I got def.

Flag Post

Ok to farm take a necro if you want to be able to survive longer or take a wizard to kill alot faster. only go to the god lands at level 17+ and be by yourself for more drops and then you should be able to have an amazing amount of pots

Flag Post

How to farm: Level to level 5~ish on a wizzy. Go to EUWest2. Go to most populated realm. TP to the godland fame train and level to 20. Search for a UDL and go in, try to get SB damage on all minions. Once you have some decent gear, leave, and just grind in the godlands.
???
Profit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by icegod08:

How to farm: Level to level 5~ish on a wizzy. Go to EUWest2. Go to most populated realm. TP to the godland fame train and level to 20. Search for a UDL and go in, try to get SB damage on all minions. Once you have some decent gear, leave, and just grind in the godlands.
???
Profit.

Best. Leveling. Ever.

Flag Post

ok guys. what i mean is like “if you are knight,warrior,or paladin,then tank enemies and deal lots of damage for SB items in dungeons or for bosses with few minions or things that drop cool items if you have good armor.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariokart64:

ok guys. what i mean is like “if you are knight,warrior,or paladin,then tank enemies and deal lots of damage for SB items in dungeons or for bosses with few minions or things that drop cool items if you have good armor.”

But their going above and beyond. EUWest2 eh?

Also what does UDL stand for?

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by mariokart64:

But their going above and beyond. EUWest2 eh?

Also what does UDL stand for?

UDL = Undead Lair lol

Flag Post

Fastest cash comes from Dungeon grinding now, gods drop rate for pots is horrid. Easy dungeons for new players at a higher level would be Snake Pit and Sprite World. Alot easier to run from the minions in these dungeons than in UDL.

Flag Post

Fastest cash comes from Dungeon grinding now, gods drop rate for pots is horrid. Easy dungeons for new players at a higher level would be Snake Pit and Sprite World. Alot easier to run from the minions in these dungeons than in UDL.

I completely agree. Dungeons are amazing for exp and fame farming, especially Snake pit and UDL because of all of the minions. Abyss may be the worst dungeon for a low level because of all of the lava and the rushing monsters. UDL is somewhat hard and snake pit is very easy (especially if you are a rouge). But there are many other ways to earn uber stuff. One of those ways is sprite world. Completely rush this dungeon then hack away at limon and earn your stuff. Repeat, repeat, repeat. This is how i get all of my dex pots.

Flag Post

oryx lol get wizzy lvl about 10(well i survived before ;p) or for fun just rush if your lvl 20 wizzy(dont die please be careful)dodge dodge dodge kill guardian get def pots if good rolls drink if bad roll no,get to oryx first timestay behind after 5th or 6th time you can come closer to deal full damage(def pots from guardians will help to survive)spell bomb when possible BOOM! you might get some pots or good equips if your not unlucky however being unllucky means you need to try over and over again the reason i put this is because i dont like to farm limon and others lol)