Best Class To Pot Farm With?

16 posts

Flag Post

Hey i am pretty new in this game so i wonder what is the best class to pot farm with?

Flag Post

Either Necromancer or Wizard, your choice, mine is Wizard but it is your opinion.

Flag Post

Priest is good as well, long range attacks and heal. Even if he is a bit fragile.

Flag Post

Necromancer, totally worth it. Deals alot of damage, good range + it can heal. Perfect class for people starting out or those who want to pot farm with.

Flag Post

I prefer priest, since it does good SB damage and can do sprites easily if you can’t dodge. Also, prevents nexusing if you have mp. I know priest has worst DPS, but seems to be a legend for me. Otherwise, necromancer.

Flag Post

i prefer wizard since i can get loots from oryx :D but sometimes i just get necromancers for the lolz

Flag Post

My personal favorite farmer class is wizzy for the damage power, but in your position you might prefer a priest or a necro as wizzies are basically made of cloth. Priests have infamously bad DPS, but their healing makes em virtually unkillable if you don’t do anything stupid. Necro is a cross between these, with healing power and okay damage. They’re easy to master and keep alive and can put you solidly on the path towards wealth.

Flag Post

Priest = Easiest

Necro = Harder

Wizzey (:3) = Hardest

Flag Post

KNIGHT COS OF INSANELY HIGH DPS AND INSANELY HIGH DEF AND VIT GOOD FOOR DUNGEONS AND EVENTS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

Priest = Easiest

Necro = Harder

Wizzey (:3) = Hardest

wizzy pwn everything before getting hit and it makes you dodgier ;3(because you dont wanna get shot to death)

Flag Post

Sorcerer with a decent ability maybe T4, it has a lack of healing and defence but if you can dodge its your best bet in my opinion

Flag Post

For o2 (unmaxed) I’d go: Wizard, Assassian, or Knight (Get the stun!)
General: Wizard, Knight, Mystic
Specific (i.e: Cubes, events) Rouge, Assassian
All heal, never die: Priest, Necro

Hope this helps

Flag Post

wizard caus of pets

Flag Post

I dunno, i like necro, thats one of my best classes, along with rogue

Flag Post

if you can dodge – wizzy (gods only)
if you can’t necro

priest = lowest DPS

rogues, knights = good dex farming

assassins = all rounder

Flag Post

i’d say that the priest is the best farming class, becuz once u hav maxed out ur spd and hav a good tome and def ring, ur literally unstoppable as long as u know dodge patterns