Kabam Ruins Everything

27 posts

Flag Post

TY kabam… because of you realm of the mad god SUCKS

Flag Post

and ty to kabam we can still play ;p i didnt notice that rotmg suck..which way?lag?i dont even lag here with bad comp and what?p2w? your joking really if you cant buy dont whine or afterall pets?hah those cookies are quite good but useless give em alot o t8-9 and your ok

Flag Post
Originally posted by suterla:

and ty to kabam we can still play ;p i didnt notice that rotmg suck..which way?lag?i dont even lag here with bad comp and what?p2w? your joking really if you cant buy dont whine or afterall pets?hah those cookies are quite good but useless give em alot o t8-9 and your ok

Hoping you were here a while before Wildshadow sold the game to Kabam, If not, then you can’t comment here. I played back when the game was just starting out, (I got here a bit after gravelooting was removed) and I believe that Kabam has made the game worse, of course I thank them that I can still play the game. Pets were nice, but seem to be too fame consuming. I can’t really note any great things that they’ve done other than kept the game running.

Flag Post

Kabam isn’t a bad company …
But WildShadow will improve this game even better than Kabam.

Flag Post

The pet thing was to throw even more money to kabam, buy a 2nd character slot, earn fame on that account etc. and seriously? They even sell f*cking items now for money. I never had any respect for this piece of sh8t company, and never will. Was maining my account but stopped because this game turned to shite.

Flag Post

First I was a fan of Kabam for removing ammies but later I regretted it.
First duping was exploited..Okay everyone makes mistakes..
For the second one I blame Kabam,they could not learn from the previous mistake.
Okay,a hotfix is released that prevents duping but disables trading.(2 weeks!)
Rather than fixing duping and bringing back trading they introduce pets.It was a total bug server.Many died from invisible projectiles and lag.And they keep focusing on profit!

Flag Post

Surely they’ve amassed enough money from all of this P2W shit to be able to add things (or bring back things) that’d make all of our Rotmg experiences more enjoyable. Such as what Y___Y said, they need to stop focusing on profit, and more on other things for a little while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by agentwerewolf:

Surely they’ve amassed enough money from all of this P2W shit to be able to add things (or bring back things) that’d make all of our Rotmg experiences more enjoyable. Such as what Y___Y said, they need to stop focusing on profit, and more on other things for a little while.

YES!!!! esecially Lag, I say they remove p2w too though…

Flag Post
Originally posted by agentwerewolf:
Originally posted by suterla:

Hoping you were here a while before Wildshadow sold the game to Kabam, If not, then you can’t comment here. I played back when the game was just starting out, (I got here a bit after gravelooting was removed) and I believe that Kabam has made the game worse, of course I thank them that I can still play the game. Pets were nice, but seem to be too fame consuming. I can’t really note any great things that they’ve done other than kept the game running.

well i played before wild shadow sold to kabam and sometimes people who didnt play in a great while thought its kabam fault for removing gravelooting…which when i started playing its not there already(or i didnt notice lololol thats more than a year back then)

Originally posted by Y__Y:

For the second one I blame Kabam,they could not learn from the previous mistake.
Rather than fixing duping and bringing back trading they introduce pets.It was a total bug server.Many died from invisible projectiles and lag.And they keep focusing on profit!

with good comp there wont be any lag(or you wont lag to death) however other games are even more laggier than this but idk :S

Flag Post

Kabam didn’t remove gravelooting. And its a good thing it was removed, the game NEEDED a item sink. But now that pets act as a secondary item sink, gravelooting could possibly be added again.

Flag Post

with good comp there wont be any lag(or you wont lag to death)

suterla, I play LoL while watching a 1080p podcast without a bit of lag yet I can’t even load oryx’s castle when I decide to rush? Sometimes I lag out when taking on Ghost King. Ghost. King. That never used to happen.

They also greatly reduced the pot dropping rate, severly damaging the consistency of the economy.

Flag Post

KABAM FUCING SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR KABAM AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Originally Posted by @alexcrane: KABAM FUCING SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

gravelooting was removed over 2 years ago so idk wtf you guys are talking about kabam removing it and if you think kabam is a good company i wish i could bring you back in time right after this game was posted on kong after steam tho this game has gone downhill just saying the game will probs be dead in the next 2 years RIP rotmg <3

Flag Post

games like this are supposed to make your players to have FUN not just earn profit im mean yea you do gain profit but make the game better with that money! KABAM you suck balls!!!! i mean when Wild Shadow owned the game, they made it fun for the players added stuff we wanted and they made it so players no matter what they were addicted to the game and they had fun but now with Kabam in charge…doesnt feel as fun and addicting the it was before.
F*** YOU KABAM YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Haters be hating…
Guys, if you guys can’t prove Kabam sucks, I dare you to make a website better then Kabam’s.

Flag Post

Nope,you are wrong.Even peoples with good computer and a good internet connection died from event gods.Why do you ask?Invisible projectiles.(bullets).So this is obviously the fault of Kabam.

Flag Post

Nope,you are wrong.Even peoples with good computer and a good internet connection died from event gods.Why do you ask?Invisible projectiles.(bullets).So this is obviously the fault of Kabam.

You can always report bugs in the game if wished :/
And yes, you are wrong.

Flag Post

theres nothing to do with connection if its lost your simply closing your browser(got that many times)but really?are people that stupid to keep running into events while knowing hes lagging(enemy not shooting etc.)instead he/she should run away or another type of lag is you cant do anything just liek comp hanging so you could simply close or risk your char by walking away from enemy(does not work if you walk into another enemy)

Flag Post

Hello, even thought this is late this is for anyone who complains about these topics below.
1. Oh my god Kabam why do you sell t11-t12 in the nexus! That’s so dumb you would once have to work for these items :‘( I hate you Kabam, cause magically ever since you started selling these items I can no longer work hard for them.
ok so first of all about this just think some people trying to play this game and there just trying so hard to get decent items, well its just nice sometimes to just for once have some decent items on you no matter what some people just don’t understand that. And lastly on this just try to make a online game like this that barely makes any money and just see how long your game is up :). So yes the workers of Kabam do want money from there players cause they need it to keep the game up.
ok on to 2. Ammies have been removed and I have absolutely no skill whatsoever and I can’t actually try to play this game the way it was intended, which would a permadeath game… And ammies just ruined that purpose completely having a character live practically forever if you are rich enough which some people were.
and here we have 3. Oh no UT items have been soulbound now I actually have to work to get my UT items because before I would just sit in the nexus for hours typing buying a Helm of the Juggernaut just waiting for someone to appear who is actually selling the item and I can’t go out into the realm and actually running dungeons doing event bosses and actually earning a UT item.
Ok so yes first of all don’t yall know why UT items were soulbound well here’s the answer BECAUSE PEOPLE HAD TO DUPE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE NOW THEY DON’T EVEN DESERVE TO GET UT ITEMS TRADED heck these people don’t deserve any trading because others had to ruin the game by taking items and duping them and selling them maybee next time you will blame the people who actually duped them rather then poor old Kabam. Yes not everyone did dupe but life isn’t fair that is one thing I was taught as a child if one kid messes up the whole class gets punished. And lastly on this topic the best part of this game is looking into a fancily pixilated white bag with that nice blue ribbon and look inside and see a brand new planewalker or ep or dbow or cbow or anything.
this is the last thing I will bring up in this post omg Kabam I want my knight back cause your darn lag killed him and I want him with all the stats and equips I had on him
… Wow that’s just sad kid my best friend he plays on a computer made ages ago no lag whatsoever and who knows what this kid is playing on his shiny new super computer well here
protip: quit downloading so many games your gunna kill your computer and especially to all you who have a desktop full of useless games and complain about lag that’s just sad and also to all of you who don’t have any of the above try a flash player p.s. Kabam can’t return any players once there gone there gone try being more careful next time: goes for stun barely misses tanks it proceeds to raid Kabam with useless comments.
cut it out everyone, its there game they have rights to change whatever they want if you don’t like what’s coming up then leave. But I feel sorry for those who don’t see what the future of this game has to offer and anyone who never did realize how hard kabam tries people make mistakes its unavoidable and one day you will really like something but others around you won’t then you will know how Kabam feels at the moment. This game has a great future that so few have noticed and I would like to say goodbye to all whom never do and leave. You will all be missed very much in the rotmg community.

Flag Post

Ty kabam you lost one player because your stupid updates insta killed my wisard that was 5/8 and had a cwhole and a Gsorc

Flag Post

stop necroing this kind of post, and mods; please close this ._.

Flag Post

If anyone is having a lag, CLOSE THE GAME. how simple is that
There was this hacker called SwatSecOne.
You know what he did?
Spawn Oryx 2 and other hardcore dungeon bosses in Nexus and killed many maxed char.
If you have lost 2 char, Kabam will give you additional char slot as an apology.
At least Kabam dealt with this and got everyones char back.
SwatSecOne did this ONLY BECAUSE HE LOST HIS 1/8 KNIGHT BY A LAG
obviously, he’s not playing safe and, cmon, 1 1/8 is nothing. I have lost over 100 max char on my steam acc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatboy8898:

Kabam isn’t a bad company …
But WildShadow will improve this game even better than Kabam.

THANK YOU

Originally posted by AetherAssassinz:

Ty kabam you lost one player because your stupid updates insta killed my wisard that was 5/8 and had a cwhole and a Gsorc

You have made my IQ go down 12 points with that post

Originally posted by destroyer908:

stop necroing this kind of post, and mods; please close this ._.

^

TL;DR
Kabam is doing what any company would (probably) do to turn a profit and not destroy the game…
PS lag can be client based. Not always shouting F*** Kabam when something bad happens would help

Flag Post

TL;DR
Kabam is doing what any company would (probably) do to turn a profit and not destroy the game…
PS lag can be client based. Not always shouting F*** Kabam when something bad happens would help

Lag can be client based? Brilliant! Thanks for your solution!