Gravelooting

14 posts

Flag Post

I think that kabam should put gravelooting back into the game, Leave your opinion here.

Flag Post

How about no.

Flag Post

Why not? I mean its free loot, who doesnt like free loot?

Flag Post

Have respect for the dead.

Flag Post

I think that would be a bad idear people good get the best items from dead people and you could be doing a guild run and your guild could just pick it up and give it back

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Not only that, it encourages people to attempt to kill others.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zenuex:

Not only that, it encourages people to attempt to kill others.

this…is truth of the day

Flag Post

But who doesnt like free loot, look me in the eyes and say that

Flag Post
Originally posted by Punkboy18:

But who doesnt like free loot, look me in the eyes and say that

The people who died because a nooby priest with low tier gear wanted the wizard with high tier gear to die so he could get the robe and ring.

Flag Post

at the same time it adds an amount of realism to it in reality there are people who will try and kill others for there things. for there things to disappear on death does not make sense. or perhaps it could be a setting like an option called allow grave looting witch controls weather or not you your things upon death.

Flag Post

@OP Gravelooting is a good idea (like returning equips back to people) but if it was re-implemented that would re-introduce a type of people called vultures that would just wait around for someone to die and loot their stuff. Also, just like the last time this was implemented, the economy would take a big hit because you can get high tiered items from being an opportunist :/.

That’s all I have to say… back into Realm’s history book I go…

Flag Post

Please put your threads on the official rotmg forums known as wild shadow forums please thank you.

Flag Post

They took it out for a reason, and it should stay that way. Too many noobs would have wine cellar tops thus ruining the already badly damaged economy.