beer slurp

16 posts

Flag Post

just a simple question here, i bought a beer slurp before the release of the pet build and was wondering, does it still work? i use it when i have no pets following me and i go to nexus, he a’int there, and so that means i would have to keep him in my inv to use him, but does he still locate the “beer god”? i have found the beer god before but that was before the pet update, so should i keep him and use him or feed him to my pets? thanks to anyone who reads this and answers my question

Flag Post

I think you should keep him.

Flag Post

Have you tried hatching it in your pet yard?

I wouldnt feed it to your pets, you should keep him.

Flag Post

Save it until you get more news about beer slurp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Logan8er121:

Have you tried hatching it in your pet yard?

I wouldnt feed it to your pets, you should keep him.

i cant hatch him in the yard as he is not an egg

Flag Post

I have a similar problem with my beer slurp, when i use it inside my vault and leave the area then it dissappears. Its still multiple use but it takes up space like the Valentine eggs. Its most likely a glitch, i’m sure it’ll be fixed eventually.

Flag Post
Originally posted by akiko01:

I have a similar problem with my beer slurp, when i use it inside my vault and leave the area then it dissappears. Its still multiple use but it takes up space like the Valentine eggs. Its most likely a glitch, i’m sure it’ll be fixed eventually.

Actually its not just when you leave your vault, it disappears after a certain amount of time also.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Valentiinro:
Originally posted by akiko01:

Actually its not just when you leave your vault, it disappears after a certain amount of time also.

ok, thanks for the info, so final question to everyone, feed or keep?

Flag Post

Feed to current pet. 1,200 feed power is motherfrikin ton of food worth. That’s like, what, lvl 25-28 from lvl 1 alone. And if higher that’s still 2 scammies and about a t11 armor worth.

Flag Post

no, keep it. when Kabam fixes (if they do) it will locate beer gods again. i hope.

Flag Post

thanks to everyone who posted, i think over all i will keep it for about a couple of months and see if it gets fixed, if iit doesnt then i will feed it to my pets!

Flag Post

Yeah don’t feed it! Useless ut rings have like 200 feed power and the starting 10 fame cost is nothing. You can make a new char with t8 weapon and get 270 fame in like a day.

Flag Post

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP- AH!

Flag Post

Dat bump!

Flag Post

Da bumpa!

Flag Post

No problems for me just hatch in pet yard