Why don't you come here and look what I have to say

14 posts

Flag Post

Since the entrance is either 50 gold or 500 fame, that would mean the conversion rate from gold to fame is 1:10. HOWEVER since the pet yard lets you feed your common pets for 10 fame or 5 gold that means the gold to fame rate is 1:2. That means the arena SHOULD cost 100 fame, or feeding commons should cost 2 gold. BUT WE CAN GO FURTHER!! Let’s just skip right to the 2nd pet yard upgrade, which is 400 gold or 2000 fame. THAT MEANS the rate for gold to fame is 1:5, which would mean the arena would cost 250 fame. LET’S GO AHEAD ONE MORE TIME. The final pet yard upgrade costs 50,000 fame or 2,000 gold. That means the rate for gold to fame is 1:25. Which means the arena should in turn cost 1250 FAME!! So, the entrance could cost 100 fame, or 1250. I could go much further, since tons of the pet upgrades, fusions and feedings have much different exchange rates, but for the sake of time, I leave you with this.

To sum up? MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND TELL US THE CONVERSION RATE KABAM!

Flag Post

This is retated, different things cost different prices. For example 1 dingy (lol dingy hehehe) would cost maybe 70$ while a yot would cost upwards of 2 million dollars. Not everything has the same currency ratings. And are you trying to make things cost more?!?!? SHAME ON YOU

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vash_The_Knight:

This is retated, different things cost different prices. For example 1 dingy (lol dingy hehehe) would cost maybe 70$ while a yot would cost upwards of 2 million dollars. Not everything has the same currency ratings. And are you trying to make things cost more?!?!? SHAME ON YOU

If you read you’d realize the currency rate should be the same as we aren’t in a different country or anything. The currency rate should be the same. I understand that some things are more expensive then others, I’m not retarded. But next time, try to contain your autism and read.

Btw, if you did read you’d realize the arena could cost either 100 fame or 1250 fame, depending on the exchange rate Kabam chooses.

Flag Post

I DID read and also, its a game bro, just role with it.

Flag Post

I DID read and also, its a game bro, just role with it.

Well when you have a game with a non-in game economy, you ought to keep ratios to your monetary system, especially when you have two different types.

I don’t see how saying that it’s just a game affects anything.

Flag Post

I agree with kopo12 on this one, but I’m never going to use the arena because its a waste of gold and fame.

Flag Post

Its just a game ur takin it way to seriously.

Flag Post

I agree with you also.

Flag Post

Its just a game ur takin it way to seriously.

I’m taking it to seriously? In this game you’re telling me to lighten up?

Also, before you start trying to be smart make sure your grammar is in check.

I’m not going to take my game to ‘Way to Seriously’.

Flag Post

does it really matter if kabam choses to be a dumbass let them be a dumbass

Flag Post
Originally posted by kopo12:

MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND TELL US THE CONVERSION RATE KABAM!

Don’t really think Kabam cares about whether or not the conversion rates are the same or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by polaris8:

does it really matter if kabam choses to be a dumbass let them be a dumbass

You say that, but when they do they release stupid shit like the Megamoth update.

Flag Post

stupid shit like the Megamoth update.

But it’s the only dungeon that drops weed! And don’t forget, however, that releasing the Forest maze wasn’t the only thing that happened. Bug fixes were pushed, as well.

https://forums.wildshadow.com/wiki/realm-mad-god/development-and-release-history

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrLaw98:

stupid shit like the Megamoth update.

But it’s the only dungeon that drops weed! And don’t forget, however, that releasing the Forest maze wasn’t the only thing that happened. Bug fixes were pushed, as well.

https://forums.wildshadow.com/wiki/realm-mad-god/development-and-release-history

Well still, can’t you think of a better way to drop weed!