[Guide] Realm of the Mad God F.A.Q. page 13

475 posts

Flag Post

I see your point, but I believe you’re being pessimistic about god land trains. Sure, every method has its flaws. But I never said to go on the trains at level 1 or a low level where you’re in risk of dieing by medusas, slime gods, etc.

I hop on god land trains when I’m a level 5. I stay as far back as possible as long as I’m still getting the gods’ EXP. Stating that people die on god land trains is biased because I, along with many other people, don’t die on god land trains. If you prefer to solo god lands, then go for it. But then you’re judging different methods when you barely even try them.

Getting good items is not the case here. We’re discussing about getting to level twenty easy and fast. If you’re level 20, it shouldn’t be hard for you to scratch the back of a white demon and let a massive train take him down, and then pickup that shiny T8. But again, this isn’t the case.

Flag Post

I guess. Still, as I said, many people do die at lvls 5-10 as well, and even if you don’t, a lot of people do. I have tried training, and I find it is a generally laggy and risky way to lvl. I do die quite often when doing it, and no train is complete without the line of graves that trail behind it. If you are good at training, then ok, sure, no problem really.

The problem with attempting to get soulbound drops is they rarely drop them. You’d have to scratch a lot of gods backs to get it, which is time consuming and frustrating, especially when a stray shot you didn’t see over everyone gets you.

If you do wish to train, then it can be a very good method, but on the other hand, it can suck. It just depends.

Flag Post

What i’d tell you to do from my experiences of leveling to 20 is first work your way in noob to midlands from 1-7 or 8 after that you get the whole amount of xp from Gods in g-lands instead of hardly any at level 1 and also you have more hp to stay alive with.

Flag Post

@knewred I’ve leveled up enough times to know that about probably after level 5, a good godland train is the fastest way to level up. The rate people kill the monsters around you is more than enough to level you up very quickly. You can level up twice within 10 seconds in a good enough train.

Flag Post

@hoover fastest way to lvl up, ok, but then think about it… where do you get your items? Eventually you do the midlands anyway for some easy kills to get items, which is basically like doing the normal leveling. Also, if that one shot from the dying ghost god hits you, it will do a lot of dmg to a lvl 5, possibly even killing you if two hits (if they hit once, its likely for you to be hit again) get you. The chance of getting a purple drop is slim, even if you are in the lead of the group at lvl 20 killing most of them, and getting a purple drop you actually want is even more unlikely. Also, for people with laggy computers, they will often find complete and utter lag and die extremely fast. Others in the realm may also experience a bit of this lag, and that collection of people who just want to be able to loot gods in peace will find that impossible with a giant mob running around.

Flag Post

well i already have all my items anyways. but if i’m doing an npc, i’ll go in a udl for loot since those will usually give me the items i want.And when you are a wizard that can spell bomb everything, your chances of getting a purple bag arent really slim anymore(and yes im talking about unmaxed and even with t1 spell).

Flag Post

If I’m let’s say, 200 fame on a rogue and I die and create a warrior and play it and so happen to get killed and then go back and make a rogue again will the rogues fame still be at 200 or start all over?

Flag Post
Originally posted by olredxd:

If I’m let’s say, 200 fame on a rogue and I die and create a warrior and play it and so happen to get killed and then go back and make a rogue again will the rogues fame still be at 200 or start all over?

Start all over

Flag Post

I level up with quests because if I do more quests, I can get fame bonuses.

But if I’m impatient, I go to a godland train and help as much as possible, but not getting hit too much.

godlands trains are the best way to level up anywhere

Flag Post
Originally posted by olredxd:

Fame doesn’t continue after death. If you die, you start over. But you do still keep class quest completions.

Flag Post

i did a survey and it said i would get 100 kreds but i dont have any so how long does it take to get the kreds

Flag Post

You have to follow the exact instructions. Sometimes, you actually have to participate somewhat in the website you did the survey on. They wouldn’t give you that many kreds just for a survey.

Flag Post

If this doesnt tell u to nexus WHAT WILL?

Flag Post

i dont know,how about this explosion?Will it make you nexus?:3

Flag Post

Sadly, no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

Pirate cave.

Flag Post

WHAAAAAAAAT?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lost_sinner:
Originally posted by kiam132:

Pirate cave.

LOL

Flag Post

Me and my sister are in the ‘’8 classes race’‘. I’ve got 6 and she’s got 5 classes. She doesn’t play very often and she never had a lvl 20 character. Will I win? If not, what should I do to win?

Flag Post

I’m surprised to see sthentho drops DEF now O.O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

Me and my sister are in the ‘’8 classes race’‘. I’ve got 6 and she’s got 5 classes. She doesn’t play very often and she never had a lvl 20 character. Will I win? If not, what should I do to win?

Well since you both are having a race to unlocking classes (?), you both probably have a hard time getting to level 20. To win, just get better at the game. Only buy classes as a last resort.

Flag Post

I’ve only got one class and I’ve got no problems (Apart from stars) And only one vault chest (Mules) I’m thinking about buying 1200 gold; If I do, What should I buy? I don’t want to sound like a cow lowing because I wasted my money on crap.

Flag Post

Buy vault+slot, they are permanent and useful.

Flag Post

How to get to level 20 safely
1. follow quests up to level 10-15
2. find somebody on the map with a similar level and team up with him to follow quests
If you go to Onyx’s dungeon, just stay in the back and take XP, heal often, don’t try to kill anything.
At around level 18, you will get really hard quests for things like a skull shrine that require you to go into godlands, if you get those, ignore them until level 20.
3. Once at level 20, try to get good equips for your next character and your current one.
Once you die, go to your next character but don’t put on the equips you got until a higher level so that you don’t lose them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

How to get to level 20 safely
1. follow quests up to level 10-15
2. find somebody on the map with a similar level and team up with him to follow quests
If you go to Onyx’s dungeon, just stay in the back and take XP, heal often, don’t try to kill anything.
At around level 18, you will get really hard quests for things like a skull shrine that require you to go into godlands, if you get those, ignore them until level 20.
3. Once at level 20, try to get good equips for your next character and your current one.
Once you die, go to your next character but don’t put on the equips you got until a higher level so that you don’t lose them.

Thanks it helped!