Rotmg Corrupt-a-Wish page 70

5298 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by askd:

Granted. But its only dropped by an invisible enemy.

I wish that I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER DIED.

Wish granted! Totally no tricks involved!*

*But, to balance off your immortality, you have only sword slot and deal only 1 damage per hit. Also, you move 1 centimeter per hour and enemy shots go through you, so you are useless even as a tank.

I wish I could instantly summon a team of lvl 20’s whenever I find a dungeon.

Flag Post

Granted, but they are decoys that are invisible and dont tank or damage at all

I wish i could divide by zero.

Flag Post

granted, but you get 0…
i wish i got another inc from limon

Flag Post

Granted but you dropped it and a noob grabbed it, I wish i got another oreo

Flag Post

Granted, but you don’t have time to equip it before you die
I wish my priest was 8/8, had weapon, armor, and ring tops, the devs couldn’t do anything about it, nobody ever deletes my character, and no viruses or malware was in my computer

Flag Post

Granted, but then you die in a lava pit.
I wish for a penny.

Flag Post

Granted, but then your penny turns into Oyrx and you die.
I wish it was easier to find T6 bows, lol.

Flag Post

Granted,but after you got your T6 bow,a Levi suddenly appear from nowhere and killed you.

I wish scammers will get banned

Flag Post

Granted, but then everyone is to ecstatic for words and no one talks anymore.
I wish there were in game shops to sell loot to.

Flag Post

Granted, but they’re all in the god lands making them impossible to use without being killed.
I wish for 100K more fame.

Flag Post

granted everything costs 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x as much for you

I wish to do a internet.

Flag Post

granted
but you will crash into the nayan cat

i wish for 1000 more wishes

Flag Post

Granted, but these wishes broke.
I wish for a Oryx Shotgun in my face.

Flag Post

Granted! You die, ragequit, and realize you’ve wasted your entire life on this game.
I wish that nyan cat was a class in the game

Flag Post

granted but kabam fucked it up
i wish for techy4444444 to give me all his items and money

Flag Post

granted,but they are all T1 items and has no money.
I wish for everything in the Nexus to be able to be bought with fame.

Flag Post

Granted, but you don’t have any fame to use, I wish for a wish that can’t be wished upon by someone who is planning to corrupt my wish with there crummy wishing abilities.

Flag Post

Granted, but you forgot: Only the wish itself can corrupt itself, so your wish is corrupted, therefore making your wish corrupted.

I wish there was a Samurai class.

Flag Post

granted but it only has t1 items that suck
i wish for a t9999999 that has op stats and t998989860000 armor and 999999999 hp and 555 mp
crouppt that :P

Flag Post

Granted, but then the devs found out and banned you FOREVAR. I wish I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that I had a wish that my corrupt a wish corrupted.

Flag Post

graneted but seven of the wish are really gay penguins and hacked your PC so your comment said i am gay

Flag Post
Originally posted by mudbud22:

graneted but seven of the wish are really gay penguins and hacked your PC so your comment said i am gay

i wish for a pet turtle

Flag Post

granted…a pet turtle that kills you in your sleep
I wish for the ability to summon mobs of my choice in nexus and not get banned

Flag Post

granted but the mobs have times 3333300000 stats and kill you then you lose the power

Flag Post
Originally posted by mudbud22:

granted but the mobs have times 3333300000 stats and kill you then you lose the power

i wish for a unicorn mob to kill