Infinate Loading? Please Help.

80 posts

Flag Post

Apparently it’s not just me because I see others complaining about it. When I got on today it loaded up to 100% then just stopped. The clouds still moved by the symbol so I know it didn’t freeze. No matter how many times i refresh (or even restart my computer or delete cookies) it won’t go past it. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Flag Post

Also, post here if you are having the same problem.

Flag Post

Same here

Flag Post

Still bugs in the updating process. X-l

Flag Post

Its Done this for me as well. I have updated adobe, clear history and cache, and still nothin. I just wana play the new build

Flag Post

Same… it sucks

Flag Post

I hate when a game is perfectly fine and then they update it until they break something.

Flag Post

Still no solution.

Flag Post

i experienced a bit different one though after the loading got to 100 it just went into a black blank screen

Flag Post

I KNOW HOW TO do it change realm if ur on a old one change it

Flag Post

it may be loading slow but just keep refreaching or waitting

Flag Post

Still not loading and no solution.

Flag Post
Originally posted by godm0d:

i experienced a bit different one though after the loading got to 100 it just went into a black blank screen

me as well

Flag Post

e.e

Flag Post

I KNOW HOW TO HELp u see account? click it then go to play button then u it back

Flag Post
Originally posted by XmakerofX:

I KNOW HOW TO HELp u see account? click it then go to play button then u it back

Nah. That’s not our problem. I know how everyone’s saying to fix that glitch where your character and fame dissapears. OUR problem is that it won’t even get past the loading screen. We open the game, it says “loading version” "loading swf (or something) then it loads up to 100% and completely stops even though the clouds move behind it still. It stays like this no matter how long you leave it and restarting comp/clearing cookies doesn’t help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kauzu1:

Also, post here if you are having the same problem.

i have that problem all the time and sometimes it loads sometimes it doesnt everyone keeps telling me click account blah blah blah but thats not the problem!

Flag Post

MY GODSAME PROB FOR ME TO

Originally posted by kauzu1:

Apparently it’s not just me because I see others complaining about it. When I got on today it loaded up to 100% then just stopped. The clouds still moved by the symbol so I know it didn’t freeze. No matter how many times i refresh (or even restart my computer or delete cookies) it won’t go past it. Does anyone know a fix for this?

MY GOD SAME PROB FOR ME TO

Flag Post

Same it wont load i love realm of madgod it better not be off for long i would laugh if realm of madgod went 3d like minecraft that would be epic lol

Flag Post

google chrome works for it but my chrome sucks with lag it goes way too far when i tell it to move

Flag Post

In an attempt to help people fix this who are smarter than me I’d like everyone who is having this problem to list some things such as what browser they are useing and if they have any page errors when trying to start the game. I use IE btw. Also, I was able to access it from my other computer however I can’t get on that one often so I’d like to know how to play it from mine. I played it for hours the first day and then it stopped loading the second so it should have all compatable programs unless the update changed that, though seeing as how the graphics are exactly the same, it shouldn’t have.

Flag Post

man this happens alot of times even right now

Flag Post

same prob for me;
but if you really want to play it you can download it on steam, its only like 30mb

Flag Post

Try opening a new tab because i did that to find this and when i went back it was still there and suddenly it went to the game page….. So try it and we shall see!!!
BTW I am Mamaster in ROTMG.

Flag Post

Just throwing out, it works on my other comp but its been like, a month now, and it STILL doesn’t work on this one. Still no solution