My death

21 posts

Flag Post

THIS IS IT!I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU,KABAM.I DIED WITH MY 0/8 ROGUE WHICH WAS EQUIPED WITH T12 DAGGER,T6 CLOAK,T12 ARMOUR AND T5 DEF RING,AND I DRANK 16 HARD EARNED DEF,7 ATT,7 SPD,AND 3 LIFE AND DIED BY A SPRITE GOD?!My life could have been saved if you didnt remove the amulet of ressurection..THATS IT!IM LOGGING IN AND MAKING BILLIONS OF ACCOUNTS AND RATING YOUR GAME 1 STAR>:((((

Flag Post

…and i was level 20,so dont take me dumb for equiping and drinking the pots when im level 1

Flag Post

Sucks to be you.

Flag Post

learn to dodge noob _
, its not kabam fault just because you cant dodge bullets

Flag Post

I agree with destroyer908. The amulets took away from what the game is supposed to be, a perma death. Which means you DIE FOREVER! Not die several times with one character. No reason to ruin the games rep just because you can’t play good and dodge a spirit gods shots.

Flag Post

all i have to say is … NERD RAGE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by nordrassil1:

all i have to say is … NERD RAGE!

Originally posted by XX22:

THIS IS IT!I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU,KABAM.I DIED WITH MY 0/8 ROGUE WHICH WAS EQUIPED WITH T12 DAGGER,T6 CLOAK,T12 ARMOUR AND T5 DEF RING,AND I DRANK 16 HARD EARNED DEF,7 ATT,7 SPD,AND 3 LIFE AND DIED BY A SPRITE GOD?!My life could have been saved if you didnt remove the amulet of ressurection..THATS IT!IM LOGGING IN AND MAKING BILLIONS OF ACCOUNTS AND RATING YOUR GAME 1 STAR>:((((

Flag Post

i know how you feel :( i died with a crystal sword and ALMOST got level 20 but i didnt notice my health :/ thats why i die all the time..

Flag Post

i lost a 4/8 wizzy with tops (4 wis from 5/8) to SEPTAVIUS i didnt slam the ratings in fact both my accounts are still pushing 5s. but i must agree with you i dont feel i will ever be able to return to such a state of ability with out the use of ammies. im not saying retransform the zombie ammies back to reg ammies but mabey and a new item that can be bought with fame that mabey debuffs the side effects of death.( such as small % of stat pots return to you in the gift chest, a random equip or two, dyes or other items paid with by real money.) just a suggestion but i that the utter removal of them is ungodly and harsh. DUPING SCEWED US ALL!

Flag Post

Screwed*

Flag Post

NOOOOOOO!!!I LOSE MY BEST EQUIPMENT CHARACTER!I WON’T BE BACK AGAIN FOREVER AND EVER!!

A few days/weeks later

Hey,let’s try again.This game is fun and cool,gotta check it out

Flag Post

died with a ut robe……..a t8 sword t10 sword t3 ring 3 t4 wis ring t9 armor one t4 dex ring t10 armor t4 helmet and one more item that i cant remember

Flag Post

sooo many posts,man,i was just being sarcastic about my death..wait..i wasnt being sarcastic..wait,was i?Nvm,you can talk about your deaths below this message:&%^$

Flag Post

Lost a Wizard with a T10 Robe before.

Once I have a Gbow archer.It was so cool on that time until I teleport to someone that is surrounded by Cube minions.Your sacrifice will not be wasted

Also have a brave Wizard with Illusionist robe.Died because of the Green lizard.

Flag Post

dead 1/8 pally with those decent stuff like csword 53 fame total xDDD anyway why yopu use CAmmy anyway?its useless yet you still use it?you can drink 3 life pots but not maxing your defense and buy exa hp?or you drink to have no -hp?you should know that bad hp roll even with otehr good stats is not worth wasting your tops on

Flag Post

Why were you using tops when you didn’t have any maxed stats?

Flag Post

How the hell is this Kabam’s fault?

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

NOOOOOOO!!!I LOSE MY BEST EQUIPMENT CHARACTER!I WON’T BE BACK AGAIN FOREVER AND EVER!!

A few days/weeks later

Hey,let’s try again.This game is fun and cool,gotta check it out

Lol thats all of us

Flag Post

hmm

Flag Post
Originally posted by werty9988:

How the hell is this Kabam’s fault?

its kabam fault as in removing the ammys,thats their fault

Flag Post

Dying is hardly kabam’s fault.