Oryx

20 posts

Flag Post

Comment this forum if ur ticked how oryx’s 200 damage blast can do 400 or 600 in one shot,This has killed MANY Of my characters and I don’t like it very much..

Flag Post

Get over it…

Flag Post

not that hard to dodge sir if your not comepletely stupid to try to get both shots hit at yourself

Flag Post

dude,the bullets are freaking easy to dodge not unless you..wait,theres no excuse that you cant dodge the bullets,its just too easy.

Flag Post

His bullets are easy to dodge. But if you get hit…? your not very good at ROTMG or pure bad luck

Flag Post
Originally posted by daycool:

His bullets are easy to dodge. But if you get hit…? your not very good at ROTMG or pure bad luck

or laggy ;P

Flag Post

It’s really easy to dodge :P If you’re dying from it you’re both inexperienced and your chars are at low levels with bad stats.

Flag Post

May be a bit pricey, but go to Whitebag.net and buy 8 defs for like 5$ IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE e -e

Flag Post

O2 is way easier than O1 try O2 for swize im sure you can dodge it well!:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by XX22:

O2 is way easier than O1 try O2 for swize im sure you can dodge it well!:D

o2 easier and better loots but usually not worth the inc though because when you start to get good enough to make everything soloable(with being like wizard or warriors or something) even with melee your the one whos going to open it alot might not worth the price and accidents can happens(or just join a good guild)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zachary1112:

Comment this forum if ur ticked how oryx’s 200 damage blast can do 400 or 600 in one shot,This has killed MANY Of my characters and I don’t like it very much..

**Oyrx

Flag Post
Originally posted by s83ke6n:

**Oyrx

oryx is the correct spelling if you dont know just go into a realm

Flag Post

That’s lag. You can get that problem with other big shooters, e.g. in the tomb. If it seems laggy, play safe and stay far away from the enemy. Better yet, try a different server

Flag Post
Originally posted by suterla:
Originally posted by s83ke6n:

**Oyrx

oryx is the correct spelling if you dont know just go into a realm

#Failspelling D:

Flag Post

Sorry to break your heart, but O2 is not easier than O1. I can solo O1 easily with a wizard and it’d take me hours to do the same to O2.

Also, you should be able to dodge O1’s blasts easily unless you’ve been slowed down by his red minions.

Flag Post

the only people who think 02 is easy are 1:noobs who have never fought him and only read the guide, and 2: knights,warriors and paldins with crazy anti shotgun skills because they mow down defense(demonblade or ancient sword will allow damage of about 300 after defense before attack)

Flag Post

^ Or any1 who knows how to dodge

Flag Post

And wizzys ^

Flag Post

Quit wining. If your char dies from a bullet that’s the size of your head x200, and you cant see it, you’re obviously not meant to play rotmg. And you probably want to go get your eyes checked >.0

Flag Post

Just think about it like this dieing is the most common thing in rotmg but the most nasty though lol…