Your most relieving moments

19 posts

Flag Post

Just tell me about the times when something bad happens and you manage to find a way to escape it. My moment is was when i was in the Godlands and suddenly my charecter just stopped moving. I paniced while my charecter took 32 dmg every 0.5 or so secs, I just clicked and pressed Q in relief.

Flag Post

My most relieving moment was definitely while I was trying to solo a tomb without Nexusing, and without an amulet (this was before amulets were removed). I was on the tomb gods where Nut decided to massive rush me after being poked countless times by my doom bow. It was a really really close call but luckily I drank ghostly pirate rum, became invisible and started regenerating. Phew!

Flag Post

i was fighting the Stone Guardians when i got paralyzed and then 2 little minions ran up and started to kill me… i looked down because i didn’t want to see myself die, but instead of hearing the death sound, i saw my finger pressing the nexus key- my finger had a mind of it’s own. i didn’t even know it pressed the nexus button. o-O

Flag Post
Originally posted by evev3:

i was fighting the Stone Guardians when i got paralyzed and then 2 little minions ran up and started to kill me… i looked down because i didn’t want to see myself die, but instead of hearing the death sound, i saw my finger pressing the nexus key- my finger had a mind of it’s own. i didn’t even know it pressed the nexus button. o-O

Reflex =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by WoG1747:
Originally posted by evev3:

Reflex =)

octopus wtf(octopus tentacle has a brain of its own_

Flag Post

I was fighting in godlands with a Necro, than got ambushed by a ton of gods. Touched Nexus, when I checked how much HP I had, it was 9 HP

Flag Post

Lagged so much in castle..get armour broken by a brute,shotgunned by pets,phew,that nexus button saved me and i had 14 hp left

Flag Post

butally messes up on sphinx and shotgunned by her triangles and spammed nexus key.
i thought i was dead but i was in nexus with 1 hp left!
Lucky i got that exa hp at O1 otherwise,i would died.

Flag Post

I was fighting O2 when I autonexused due to lag. I logged back on and I had 3 hp

Flag Post

i dont have relieving moments, I just die XD

Flag Post

fighting a pack of 5 Medusa’s with my 1/8 rogue then i lagged. I pushed nexus and made it with 16 hp left

Flag Post

6/8 rogue get shotguned by o2 nexused with 0hp _ was awesome
and to that day i still have that rogue 8/8 now with spirit and good shit

Flag Post

Mine would be on my newly 4/8ed Necro ( 6 vit from 5/8 woot) i entered a Wc.
Rushed it perfectly no confuse / drunk and no dmg taken,
got to oryx started getting my sb and and acidentaly ate a confuse and ran ontop of oryx D:
i was sitting on him for like 1 or 2 seconds and i nexused flashing red :D
gotta love eating shotguns :D

Flag Post

My point was more relief when I was in godland surrounded by gods and I voutei pro nexus with 1 hp ‘-’

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenanG3:

My point was more relief when I was in godland surrounded by gods and I voutei pro nexus with 1 hp ‘-’

“I voutei pro nexus” aprende ingles.

Mine was when lagged like hell in oryx and when game come back to normal i was still alive, or when i got to nexus with 10 hp remaining.

Flag Post

one of my (I thought i was alive)moment..lagged so much in sprite world as a knight with maxed def(81) and suddenly the game freezed and when it came on my hp was still full then suddenly dun dun dun..killed by a limon elemon dafuq?

Flag Post

Circling O2 and god hit by a confuserang that made me charge in to 02, I actually ran then to my left and ran in to a hoarde of minions, Pressed nexus and died in nexus (Yeah, i dont know how anyway) And i looked like this

Flag Post

Oh god, i didnt think the pic would be that big.

Flag Post

When killing gods in Glands with my fresh Necromancer, i found a cyclops god castle, when i enter the castle i saw about 4-5 Ghost Gods, 2-3 Medusas and 1 Leviathan doing party at castle >.< i ate some of the hits, pressed nexus key, survived with 34 hp left, i never enter a castle before checking who’s inside now :o