Bug threads

3316 posts

Flag Post

Made this thread for bug reports.

I’ll start with a small one: Quest 20 gives around 52 BA per mob I believe, whereas quest 21 mobs give 30 BA only, could be an incorrect number setting.

Flag Post

I will check and get back to you on this later. thanks for reporting the bug.

Flag Post

Ah just to clarify, Quest 20 is the end to the undead Arc. Quest 21 is the elves (1st piece of the treasure map) with magic wolf and jaguars, I suspect the magic wolf BA reward used the old magic wolf values.

Thanks for looking into it!

Flag Post

When attacking people if you beat them it will say during the loading stage. Is this meant to happen im wondering

Flag Post

dear gamer,sorry for the inconvenience ,i am just confused about your question,Would you please specify your problem? Thanks

Flag Post

within 10 odd seconds of attacking someone while the games still loading the battle animation it will say if you have won the battle… just wondering if this is meant to happen then or after you finish the battle

Flag Post

My alliance took a stronghold in Blessed Hills, however we are unable to take the capitol. We’ve tryed everything we could think of and even looked for more info on this. Finding nothing i am assuming that its a bug.

Flag Post

Coolguy: it is probably a timing issue. For some reason(network speed, server load…), the battle animation was loading too slow, while the battle already ended. Please let me know if this is still happening for you.

Igcis: what is the name of your alliance?

Flag Post

The Alliance name is Phoenix.

Flag Post

in arena: i cant challenge due to insufficient diamonds – but i do have enough cash gifts. Is arena the only place where you cant pay with cash gifts for diamond prices?

Flag Post

Kotan: we have made some fixes associated with Capital battle. Is your alliance able to attack now?
Treisinegomoh: Arena and Auction House are the two places where you can only use diamonds, not the cash gift. This is to avoid loophole of multiple accounts.

Flag Post

ok … i see the point regarding the diamond requirements.

another one: i did never observed any critical hits, relly never. I have leveled crit formation so i do have actually crit chance but it does not trigger. And i do not belive that i were that unlucky to never score a critical during my last 300 battles (should have occured at least one two times).

Flag Post

New one regarding Capital:

Caveo – Rosenburg
Fortress have been taken by our alliance Demons at around 4:00 ish server time. Fortress is showing our name as owners.

At 10:01 server time we tried to enter Capital, but got the message “battle not yet begun”, tried a few more times throughout and no luck. I believe I read that some capital are bugged and can not be farmed, and Rosenburg’s seem to be the case.

Flag Post

I have the newest version of Chrome and Flash and everything else, and I can’t click the Play button in Chrome.

Flag Post

dear aj2000,we will solve this problem later. Sorry for the inconvenience

Flag Post

to Treisinegomoh, please provide us more information for checking. Thanks.
account name:
the name of your hero in game:
time:

Flag Post

I didn’t have a build crew ready for when you were supposed to get a market and I’m stuck at this point

Flag Post

to DaKroganKilla,others are normal, so maybe you should check the internet connection.and refresh to login in again,you can try this fiistly

Flag Post

to c3half, you can wait for the build until it become free then get the market, or you can use the diamond to set the standby time to 0

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Temple arena challenges does not refund challenge fee.

Had a couple battles the moment arena came online til now, each time I won the challenge fee is not refunded back to me. The latest one was 2:09 ish server time, if you want to check log.

Is it possible to go through log and return this lost amount of cash diamond back to me?

Also, challenger do not get the battle reply log in their mail, only the temple master.

Flag Post

dear aj2000,
sorry for your inconvenience. would you pls provide your account name,character name and challenge time,also, the palace name which you won. we need to check if this is a bug.
and dont worry, when we check it out, we’ll make compensation for you immediately^^

Flag Post

i have 100 kreds that i want to spend on this game but every time i click buy nothing happens.

Flag Post

dear draculax08, Would you please specify your problem? can not login in or what? it is better to give a screenshot,thank you.

Flag Post

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q309/inflames666s/Picture4.png