Bug threads page 100

3317 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

Ugh I had 77 CG and 19 Diamonds disappear. Gustapin Frost server

When did they get lost? If you can tell the time, it will be helpful for us to check.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

12. Prevent attempts to load Arena if rtm(chat/multiplayer etc) connection is lost

Nothing of value compared to the “reconnect chat” suggestion. If that is possible with the swf format? You do have some kind of reconnecting but that is only if the client had never successfully connected to the server yet in that session. Have your devs looked for a solution to this? Maybe a button for reconnecting if you should fail to make a automated process?

Chrisis1993,
I’m not sure I catched your meeting. What problem do you have with connection?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

When did they get lost? If you can tell the time, it will be helpful for us to check.

Well, I been at work all day so I guess sometime between 6am and 10pm on 3/28/2013.

Flag Post

Well, I been at work all day so I guess sometime between 6am and 10pm on 3/28/2013.

I checked the data of your account from our backstage. You consumed 30+30+17=77 cash gifts at 10:44 am 3/28/2013, and 13 diamonds at 10:44 am 3/28/2013 in the mall.

Flag Post

Well, I wasn’t even home so dunno how I used these to “buy” items. But I assume I will not be getting these back. Thanks anyways.

Flag Post

I checked the data of your account from our backstage. You consumed 30+30+17=77 cash gifts at 10:44 am 3/28/2013, and 13 diamonds at 10:44 am 3/28/2013 in the mall.

Those are some weird numbers. Only 1 thing cost 30 cg, that’s the +50% gold in TH and nothing cost 17. And nothing in mall cost 13 dia…

Flag Post

Thanks, d3rb3d3u, that was it.

Rothus, btw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Those are some weird numbers. Only 1 thing cost 30 cg, that’s the +50% gold in TH and nothing cost 17. And nothing in mall cost 13 dia…

I would assume that because it is 17 cg and 13 dia, that it is 30 total, meaning it was spent on something that cost 30 but he didn’t have enough CG to cover the cost, so it was taken out of his diamonds
This would relate to the alternate pictures you can buy for your character

Flag Post

@ Benthetick hard to purchase toon pics when your VIP. And when you still have CG remaining why would it take CG and Dia? I didn’t say all my CG and Dia were gone just 77 and 19.

Flag Post

@ Benthetick hard to purchase toon pics when your VIP. And when you still have CG remaining why would it take CG and Dia? I didn’t say all my CG and Dia were gone just 77 and 19.

gifting would still charge you, and I was going from the log that zq gave you

total of 90 d’s total spent, or 3 pictures, or even a “small pack of fragments”
but since ZQ put it in the format of 30+30+(17+13) one would assume it was 3 separate 30 d purchases

Flag Post

Yes! benthetick is right. As in the record from our databack, the 17 cash gift and 13 diamonds were consumed at the very exact same time(10:44:50 Mar.28th), so it should be one item which casued 30 cash gift/diamonds. But you just had 17 cash gift at that time, so the sytem took 13 diamonds from you too.

Flag Post

Yes! benthetick is right. As in the record from our databack, the 17 cash gift and 13 diamonds were consumed at the very exact same time(10:44:50 Mar.28th), so it should be one item which casued 30 cash gift/diamonds. But you just had 17 cash gift at that time, so the sytem took 13 diamonds from you too.

That still makes it even more weird. The only thing purchasable by CG that cost 30 is the +50% gold. And it is impossible to buy that more than once a week.

Flag Post

Hello, i got 2 problems with the “April Fool Grand Pack” today…
I won an Obtain `equipment`: 哈迪斯的毁灭之力 (4:51:57) (first problem it’s in chinese )
But the bigger problem, my storage was full when i recieved the pack so i do not have the hades item.

Retoi on frost server

Flag Post

Any chance you magically got some cg after you magically bought what apparently must have been pictures? Do you remember if you had more than 77cg before you left home?

Does some of your pictures have a longer duration than the others by any chance?

Is it some kind of bug?

Could it be someone else who were using your account?
Were your computer locked?
Does someone else know your password?
Have you shared your “/woskg.php?DO_NOT_SHARE_THIS_LINK=1&” link with someone?
If you’re using wifi to access internet:
Make sure you are using WPA2 with a strong password that’s not been exposed before (used WEP earlier with the same password).
Make sure you never use kongregate on public (not necessarily unsecured) networks.
Last time I checked, it was very easy to obtain (and re-use on another computer) the kongregate cookie(s) and kongregate doesn’t seem to even support https sadly.
Also make sure you’re not sharing your internet connection with someone who might be into such. :)

Flag Post

I just bought 1500(+750) diamonds on March 30 at 7:10am server time. Kong took my kreds but SLO did not give me any diamonds. Thanks.

DKO on frost server

Flag Post
Originally posted by dkorbel:

I just bought 1500(+750) diamonds on March 30 at 7:10am server time. Kong took my kreds but SLO did not give me any diamonds. Thanks.

DKO on frost server

Can you provide us the screenshot that your transaction is sucessfully? Please send it to email address:contact@zqnetwork.com Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mithril07:

I won an Obtain `equipment`: 哈迪斯的毁灭之力 (4:51:57) (first problem it’s in chinese )
But the bigger problem, my storage was full when i recieved the pack so i do not have the hades item.

Retoi on frost server

Can you sell one item and check again whether this item can be added?

Flag Post

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8662164

exactly where do I get hit to lose those 1236 troops?

Flag Post

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8662164

exactly where do I get hit to lose those 1236 troops?

Cine, I imagine that battle was in the new arena. In which case, at the end of the battle it reports how many troops you have lost from your 100% (not from what you started that particular battle from). So presumably you lost 1236 troops in a previous fight.

Flag Post

Retoi on frost server

I have sold items, but didn’t receive the item

Flag Post

Retoi on frost server

I have sold items, but didn’t receive the item

Sorry to hear that.Please pay attention to leave space in your inventory later.

Flag Post

Still something very wrong

This is entry fight into new arena, thus I should have 100%

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8691470

I take 2634 dmg on cerb and 472 on main. Main is then healed for 2304?!? and final result is I end up losing 3118?!? (notice 2634+472 is 3106)

Flag Post

Still something very wrong

This is entry fight into new arena, thus I should have 100%

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8691470

I take 2634 dmg on cerb and 472 on main. Main is then healed for 2304?!? and final result is I end up losing 3118?!? (notice 2634+472 is 3106)

Your main ended with 19984 hp, is that above your max?

Flag Post

Hi Cine,
It might be a display bug. Need further confirm with the devs.

Flag Post

Test of Blades has repaired well. If any question ,pls contact with us further . Thanks for your understanding and patience and sorry for inconvenience again.