Bug threads page 102

3317 posts

Flag Post

User which nicknames end with ‘_s100’ can’t be muted/ added to the blacklist.

Flag Post

try user_s%

Flag Post

Thanks.

Flag Post

Nope, still doesn’t work. I can only type 8 characters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by holykiller247:

yes,the space there is not enough to insert long character name.We have suggested our devs to modify it.Thanks for patience.

Flag Post

If you can find them in alliance member list or rankings you can still add them that way :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

If you can find them in alliance member list or rankings you can still add them that way :)

Thanks for your suggestion.^^

Flag Post

then type 7 chars and ‘%’ like ‘1234567%’ to find user ‘123456789_s100’ :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by drole:

then type 7 chars and ‘%’ like ‘1234567%’ to find user ‘123456789_s100’ :D

Wow I don’t know how you figured that out, but adding “_%” seems to work while only “%” adds the Rothus-created character ignoring the “%” :) So should still be possible to add 6-character characters then I guess :D

Flag Post

The cg/d bug that we’re experiencing in Rothus&Elior (and the other servers I presume) has undergone some severe repercussions. It seems items could be bought from Auction Hall without diamond deductions. I tested this on a 5 diamond item and I received it, but my diamond stock remained the same. Whether the numbers is simply fixed or not at the moment because of this bug, we’ve also noticed you’ve sealed AH to stop people from possibly abusing this bug. A number of people have lost items from the AH and the diamonds they were expecting for those items, including myself, so please look into this.

Flag Post

there are lots of bugs in the game i think….
you just cant use Diamonds i suspect.
cant enter old arena, acording to metalicbear, you take items from AH without pay diamonds for them…
any chance you will fix this anytime soon please?

Flag Post

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your report. We have confirmed the bug and are fixing it. Please wait.Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post

We have fixed the bug well. Apologize for the inconvenience again. Hope you have more fun in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

We have fixed the bug well. Apologize for the inconvenience again. Hope you have more fun in the game.

You’ve fixed the d/cg issue. However, the people who had their items bought out from Auction Hall in that duration never got the diamonds for which they sold their items for. The diamonds I spent on that 5 diamond item was never deducted either, which indicates that diamonds WERE fixed and hence items could be bought out effectively for ‘free’. Please look INTO this since there were a number of people affected, myself included.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MetalicBear:

You’ve fixed the d/cg issue. However, the people who had their items bought out from Auction Hall in that duration never got the diamonds for which they sold their items for. The diamonds I spent on that 5 diamond item was never deducted either, which indicates that diamonds WERE fixed and hence items could be bought out effectively for ‘free’. Please look INTO this since there were a number of people affected, myself included.

We have checked that players cannot carry out any operation with the diamond and CG bug. Could you please tell us your role name and the equipment lost in AH?

Flag Post

It was very possible. Maybe your log system failed as well? Again, we could probably buy everything from AH (I think we had to refresh between the items) so in worst case people could steal everything. For your information it was even possible to do unlimited free imposes without cooldown and god knows what else. You might have been fooled by the missing auto-updating from the operations, but for several – if not for most of the operations, the outcome were the usual; you just had to refresh the view to see the change.
I was able to (of what I tried):
- Do impose for free
- Buy an item in AH for free
- End the training of a hero for free

So you have a lot of reprogramming to do. You clearly need a more robust execution of the cg/D deducting operations. This includes reverting changes when a request fail to complete. Also writing to a log file would be a good idea if even the reverting fails.

Please don’t do this again, but the event is awesome though :D

Flag Post

It was very possible. Maybe your log system failed as well? Again, we could probably buy everything from AH (I think we had to refresh between the items) so in worst case people could steal everything. For your information it was even possible to do unlimited free imposes without cooldown and god knows what else. You might have been fooled by the missing auto-updating from the operations, but for several – if not for most of the operations, the outcome were the usual; you just had to refresh the view to see the change.
- Do impose for free

So you have a lot of reprogramming to do. You clearly need a more robust execution of the cg/D deducting operations. This includes reverting changes when a request fail to complete. Also writing to a log file would be a good idea if even the reverting fails.

End of training hero should be free.

Flag Post

- Do impose for free

Thank you for reminding us. We must pay close attention to it. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

NOticed over the past week there are a few players I cannot seem to attack in blade areana. I click on the little sowrd and nothing happens. This is not a one time occurance, it happens everytime I try to attack certain players (about 3 of them). Other people can attack then ( i got some freidns to try) with no bug. Thanks! (oh and can you consider bringing back the random battle for blades, gives the low levels more of a chance).
De Mors
Rothus and elior

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rasstis:

NOticed over the past week there are a few players I cannot seem to attack in blade areana. I click on the little sowrd and nothing happens. This is not a one time occurance, it happens everytime I try to attack certain players (about 3 of them). Other people can attack then ( i got some freidns to try) with no bug. Thanks! (oh and can you consider bringing back the random battle for blades, gives the low levels more of a chance).
De Mors
Rothus and elior

Sorry to hear that.It is weired just you have this problem.Can you try to clear cache or change another browser to enter game to try again?
In addition,as for random battle for blades,we will dicuss with our manager later.Thanks!

Flag Post

i dont see why you changed the random battles. it gave everyone more of a chance and prevented people from using alts to bump there main with points

Flag Post

Hello kkillerr,

We updated the Test of Blades according to players’ suggestions and the ideas of development team members as well.

Flag Post

from the short glance on the forum ive seen plently people asking if it could be changed back. so i dont know if the change is good or bad at the moment

Flag Post

Hello kkillerr,

We updated the Test of Blades according to players’ suggestions and the ideas of development team members as well.

Actually, what people were asking was to not attack people in same alliance. The random feature was otherwise great.

Flag Post

I have finally got a unique recast. I got the normal damage recast on a ring…. Only to discover it doesn’t work!. I’ve tested this and not only does the 5% extra dmg not show up in formation, its not present in battles either. Please fix the bug on unique recasts on rings. It takes so long and cost so many frags to get a unique recast on anything, its awful to not have this not working. Thanks