Bug threads page 103

3317 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by asowerby:

I have finally got a unique recast. I got the normal damage recast on a ring…. Only to discover it doesn’t work!. I’ve tested this and not only does the 5% extra dmg not show up in formation, its not present in battles either. Please fix the bug on unique recasts on rings. It takes so long and cost so many frags to get a unique recast on anything, its awful to not have this not working. Thanks

The fortification bonus in the recast don’t show up the in the formation. In addition, the amount of damage in the battle depends on opponent’s defense capabilities and strike force triggered by your own morale.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/106-shadowland-online/topics/336726-items-on-auction-house-all-disapeared

May 3, 2013 2:06am
Pedrinho2817

playing on the rio server, today all the items that expired on the autcion house disapeared, please fix it

Same for me, I cannot claim back my expired items, nor i didn’t receive a message before it’s expired. it happens @ Rothus& Eloir

IGN : N.G.Linh
Lost Items : one Magic Code of Dragon Spirit and one Devil Sword.

I spent many time and gold forging them, please give it back to me and fix it. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gialinh:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/106-shadowland-online/topics/336726-items-on-auction-house-all-disapeared

May 3, 2013 2:06am
Pedrinho2817

playing on the rio server, today all the items that expired on the autcion house disapeared, please fix it

Same for me, I cannot claim back my expired items, nor i didn’t receive a message before it’s expired. it happens @ Rothus& Eloir

IGN : N.G.Linh
Lost Items : one Magic Code of Dragon Spirit and one Devil Sword.

I spent many time and gold forging them, please give it back to me and fix it. Thanks.

Sorry for the late replying. I have replied you and read more at the link: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/106-shadowland-online/topics/336726-items-on-auction-house-all-disapeared

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

I have finally got a unique recast. I got the normal damage recast on a ring…. Only to discover it doesn’t work!. I’ve tested this and not only does the 5% extra dmg not show up in formation, its not present in battles either. Please fix the bug on unique recasts on rings. It takes so long and cost so many frags to get a unique recast on anything, its awful to not have this not working. Thanks

The fortification bonus in the recast don’t show up the in the formation. In addition, the amount of damage in the battle depends on opponent’s defense capabilities and strike force triggered by your own morale.

So you’re saying that unique recasts on rings do work? Becuase I tested this against the same enemies, using a ring that was forted to do 434 dmg and had 5% recast bonus on it, against a ring that was forted to 634 (approx) with no unique recast. I have 9k total atk on that hero, so the 5% bonus on total should make me do more dmg with the recast ring. But consistently, more dmg is dealt when wearing the plain ring that’s forted higher…….

Flag Post

So you’re saying that unique recasts on rings do work? Becuase I tested this against the same enemies, using a ring that was forted to do 434 dmg and had 5% recast bonus on it, against a ring that was forted to 634 (approx) with no unique recast. I have 9k total atk on that hero, so the 5% bonus on total should make me do more dmg with the recast ring. But consistently, more dmg is dealt when wearing the plain ring that’s forted higher…….

The rings unique recast is useless because it is 5% damage, not 5% increase in matt/patt.

Flag Post

Opponent’s defense capability and your attacking potential in every battle change, so the amount of damage are different. It is necessary for you to observe the average . In addition, Using the ring with recast affects winning and losing in large part and it is not obvious for the amount of damage. The higher your equipment is, the more winnable you are.

Flag Post

uhm what?

shouldn’t the defence of the same enemy stay the same every single time i attack him? Also my attacking potential doesn’t change randomly, or? :)
And “Using the ring with recast affects winning and losing not the amount of damage in the battle” … the recast says 5% extra damage. And doesn’t the damage given and taken solely affect the winning or losing?
Sorry but that answer just didn’t make any sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

uhm what?

shouldn’t the defence of the same enemy stay the same every single time i attack him? Also my attacking potential doesn’t change randomly, or? :)
And “Using the ring with recast affects winning and losing not the amount of damage in the battle” … the recast says 5% extra damage. And doesn’t the damage given and taken solely affect the winning or losing?

We apologize to let you misunderstand it. It is not very obvious for the amount of damage and you need observe carefully the average of the amount of damage in every battle.

Flag Post

uhm what?

We apologize to let you misunderstand it. It is not very obvious for the amount of damage and you need observe carefully the average of the amount of damage in every battle.

But you are saying that the unique ring recast which adds 5% normal (physical) damage, definitely does work?
I’ve been looking at it to try and see the averages, but it doesnt appear to be making any real difference but it should… I’m hitting the test troops for around 10k dmg without any ring on, so an extra 5% (500 dmg) should be pretty obvious but it isnt.

Flag Post

uhm what?

But you are saying that the unique ring recast which adds 5% normal (physical) damage, definitely does work?
I’ve been looking at it to try and see the averages, but it doesnt appear to be making any real difference but it should… I’m hitting the test troops for around 10k dmg without any ring on, so an extra 5% (500 dmg) should be pretty obvious but it isnt.

We make sure that it works. We suppose that you should not understand the extra 5% damage in the battles. Could you give us some battle reports not one or two and let us tell us how the extra 5% damage works in the battles.

Flag Post

fix the start bug,
also, fix the infight bug
a player go infighting in legion, but the player after him who back him up, dont go in the fight, why? this is a bug, since its not always happening, only around 50%, in the other 50% of the times the back up does get into the fight.
also fix the test of blades bugs. if i go with 2 hero form to farm stone, i apperently lose half or more of my heroes in test of blades, without even fighting… this is like this for long time, but you just ignore it why?

in conclusin, 3 bugs, exsist for long time, people keep complaining, devs do nothing, why? do you care only about money? waiting to release Zeus set with +10 than hades, and gained lots of money again from it? well let me tell you something, no one will stay in this game if you cant fix your bugs, so no one will buy the zeus set.

also i am mad right now, so i dont care if i sound not polite. starting 12 T9 legion, and dont get your legion started is just way too frustrating and annoying for a game.
i even refreshed in the middle thought it would help, but it didnt.

Flag Post

you’ve miss placed your faith if you think the devs will actually listen to your “rant” no matter how much the community agrees (including me). all these bugs are ruining the game and them being money hungry is even worse. if the new server fails, the game will probably die off.

Flag Post

Dear TheGil,

Could you reproduce them or make a video for our further checking when you meet the infight bug and the test of blades bugs? Thanks for your cooperation.

Flag Post

Dear TheGil,

Could you reproduce them or make a video for our further checking when you meet the infight bug and the test of blades bugs? Thanks for your cooperation.

ITS THE SAME BUG THAT WE REPORTED HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!!

Flag Post

The old bug where time gets added to the login bonus is back on Ventus. Currently it is up to +4 minutes. In other words, instead of collecting the bonus at 120 minutes, you have to wait until 124 minutes before it will let you collect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kbmailzanon:

The old bug where time gets added to the login bonus is back on Ventus. Currently it is up to +4 minutes. In other words, instead of collecting the bonus at 120 minutes, you have to wait until 124 minutes before it will let you collect.

Thanks for your report, we have noted the problem and will report it to our devs. Hope more fun in our game.

Flag Post

Welcome to Shadowland Online!Your role is created successfully.Our forum address is . If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

There is no forum address. Ventus.

Flag Post

please explain this fight to me

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8887050

Flag Post

please explain this fight to me

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8887050

Do you have any question about the battle? Could you please tell us more details about your question. Once we know, we will further assist you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

Welcome to Shadowland Online!Your role is created successfully.Our forum address is . If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

There is no forum address. Ventus.

Sorry, our forum address is http://www.kongregate.com/forums/106-shadowland-online. You can post any question and ideas here.

Flag Post

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8913446
Server: Frost
Char: bio

description: i host this battle. people in know it. But legion battle started without me… HOW?
PS i’ve try Elite Instance 3 (E3) within 4months without any drops… is it normal?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamebryo:

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8913446
Server: Frost
Char: bio

description: i host this battle. people in know it. But legion battle started without me… HOW?
PS i’ve try Elite Instance 3 (E3) within 4months without any drops… is it normal?

We have report it to our devs and will try our best to solve it. Please give us some time. Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Flag Post

Hades book is broken on Ventus. Only +45 there versus +49 everywhere else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Hades book? Could you please tell us how to get it? Please note the equipment level don’t exceed your Blacksmith level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Hades book? Could you please tell us how to get it? Please note the equipment level don’t exceed your Blacksmith level.

Hades’ Magic (Carrying lvl95) obtainable from Test of Blades

each fortification +49 but in VEntus each fortification +45