Bug threads page 51

3317 posts

Flag Post

chuckles33..do your levy task first and they’ll show up.

Flag Post

Dear chuckles33, because there are many tasks , so that page did not show all tasks one by one, you need to finish some basic tasks firstly, like levy , then the frag task will appear, hope this can help you.

Flag Post

Hello :)

I just wanted to report missing 300k.

After doing not so costly ( 1k ) fortify i ended up with 1,5k in my treasury, and i was saving up my gold for 2 days, so it was above 300k for about 12hrs ( 330k vault ). I’ve asked several ppl if it wasn’t my fault, and noone gave me reasonable reply. Please check this for me.

server: Eloir
account name: Tcheo
time: 20 min ago – 1:00 AM GMT + 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tcheodorius:

After doing not so costly ( 1k ) fortify i ended up with 1,5k in my treasury, and i was saving up my gold for 2 days, so it was above 300k for about 12hrs ( 330k vault ). I’ve asked several ppl if it wasn’t my fault, and noone gave me reasonable reply. Please check this for me.

Can you provide more informations? Before you losing your gold, what did you do? It is better to provide the server time.
And we have checked that you spent 350631 gold coins on May 30th.
The largest amount you spent was on the Arena , which is 250,000 gold coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Tcheodorius:

Can you provide more informations? Before you losing your gold, what did you do? It is better to provide the server time.
And we have checked that you spent 350631 gold coins on May 30th.
The largest amount you spent was on the Arena , which is 250,000 gold coins.

The thing with Arena explains it a lot. I did actually fight it for once just to check it. Altho the price seems really harsh and not so visible ( if ever, i rechecked and there is no such thing, or im stupid again :) ). Well i got really unlucky with my decisions yesterday and it seems i have to apologize for useless spam, altho i will look further in arena if the costs are anyhow visible.

Flag Post

This marks the third time I have purchased a small diamond package only to have it not credit me in game. I find it crazy that I have to beg for my purchase each time. Guess I should learn that it isnt worth it anymore.

Player name Cinn
Sever Frost
Attempted to purchase 150 diamonds around 12:40 am. As usual Kreds were taken and no diamonds. If you dont want me to purchase the occasional diamonds just say so. It will save us both time.

Flag Post

Dear Cinn, really sorry for that, sometime the internet is not steady, so sorry for the inconvenience.
and i have sent the diamonds back to you. wish you have fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blastout:

Dear blastout,sorry for my delay, do you mean that the item named Chaotic ring of flame is missing from the 20 dia spin ? i just see that item there.

No, the “Occult Ring” is missing from the game (as far as I – and the people I’ve spoken to – know). It is needed to complete the set you get from the 20 dia spin.

You really love ignoring me, don’t you? :)

Flag Post

Small text bug on the “Eyes of Odin” mission. After you click the Moon Well, it says “You have obtained Pandora Hearts” when I should have obtained Eyes of Odin.

Flag Post

Dear blastout , sorry for the delay, i did not ignore you, i have reported this problem to devs before. They are checking that.
And dear Mikas60, we will check that, thanks for telling us that.

Flag Post

Just had a rather wierd bug. Logged into the game, was sitting at my town view and i get a team message. then a few more. I cannot reply as I am not in a team, but I could still see the chat. I have an ss, if you can instruct me how to get it to you.

Server: Frost
Player: SteveH
Date/Time: 01 June, 10:40 approx

Flag Post

Dear blastout , sorry for the delay, i did not ignore you, i have reported this problem to devs before. They are checking that.
And dear Mikas60, we will check that, thanks for telling us that.

It’s cool… And thanks, that was the/an answer I was looking for :)
And no I didn’t think you ignored me, but you answered everyone else but me xD I found it a bit funny

Flag Post

I posted this in a different thread, but since I hadn’t received a response and I see there are responses here, I am going to repost in the hopes of having more luck:

Yesterday I attempted to purchase the 1500 Diamonds for 500 kreds. The kreds got deducted from my kongregate account, but no diamonds are showing in game. There is a receipt in my kong account showing the purchase, so I can provide that if you need. I would appreciate a response, because I’ve waited almost 24 hours for one so far without any luck so far. Thank you.

In Game Name: Sinklar

Flag Post

Hello,Im Timm638 and Played SLO a long time ago and now i want play and… My Character was blocked with the code 38733 on the Server Rothus!
The Name od the Character is Timm638!
ALso why is my Character blocked?

Flag Post

Dear SteveHunter , thanks for reporting this to us, we will check that, and a screenshot about that is good, thanks. wish you have fun.

Flag Post

Dear Timm638, we have check that in our back stage, your old account is not banned,and we will check this problem for you, sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sinklar:

I posted this in a different thread, but since I hadn’t received a response and I see there are responses here, I am going to repost in the hopes of having more luck:

Yesterday I attempted to purchase the 1500 Diamonds for 500 kreds. The kreds got deducted from my kongregate account, but no diamonds are showing in game. There is a receipt in my kong account showing the purchase, so I can provide that if you need. I would appreciate a response, because I’ve waited almost 24 hours for one so far without any luck so far. Thank you.

In Game Name: Sinklar

Dear Sinklar, i have checked that and sent the 1500 diamonds bcak to your account ,pls check that, wish you have fun, and really sorry for the delay.

Flag Post

They have indeed shown up. Thank you for the help. I appreciate it.

Flag Post

I found a small, non-game breaking bug.
When you look at the Region map and switch to “(Outside) Town” view and back, your position on the map is maintained BUT the red square at the min-map is set to the view you would see when you first come to the Region map (aka the view with your castle on it)
Picture of it here:

Flag Post
Originally posted by nafets112:

I found a small, non-game breaking bug.
When you look at the Region map and switch to “(Outside) Town” view and back, your position on the map is maintained BUT the red square at the min-map is set to the view you would see when you first come to the Region map (aka the view with your castle on it)
Picture of it here:

Dear nafets112, I just tried with my own account and found it ok. Maybe it was caused by display lag . Thanks for your reporting.

Flag Post

spare troops don’t get assigned to heroes automatically after battles
they get assigned only when I try to recruit more troops

Flag Post

Dear needo2, actually in game you need to recruit troops manually, the system would not do that by itself, hope you can understand that, wish you have fun.

Flag Post

hey, the game just loads to a black screen. Is there maintenance going on? I tried refreshing the page, restarting my computer, and clearing out all the cache and cookies on my browser.

Flag Post

Yes, I see a blank screen to, and the game won’t load. I tried all the above too and nothing so far.

Flag Post

Dear Friction88 and Dugesz, sorry for the inconvenience. The devs are checking that problem now. we will fix that soon.