3317 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by CZERWIEN:

Sanc quests are still bugged!!

http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=440493

http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=440595

http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=440669

Rio server ofc

Could you inform us in which sanctuary quest the bug occured?

Flag Post

It appears to be all, because I know a lot of different leveld players, myself included, are having this problem… Today the monster that I’ve been able to kill easily killed me one hit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBusby:

It appears to be all, because I know a lot of different leveld players, myself included, are having this problem… Today the monster that I’ve been able to kill easily killed me one hit.

I tried Frost and Rio, it seems that problem happens in Rio only, I’ll report to devs for checking immediately.

Flag Post

Thank you very much! It’s rather annoying to not be able to do the Sanctuary quests…

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by TBusby:

I tried Frost and Rio, it seems that problem happens in Rio only, I’ll report to devs for checking immediately.

Oh, I’m in Rio, all sanctuary quests have buggy battles, those ones I posted for debug are from lvl 18 sanctuary quest.

Flag Post

Dear all, the Sanctuary Quest Bug has been fixed and please check that.

Flag Post

Excuse me but you didn’t answer to my last post so i’m posting it again
About the first problem it seems like it has been fixed but what about the reward from the Sanctuary ??
Cause i was looking for some item that I can get only in Sanctuary but unfortunately I didn’t get them so could you plz try to find a solution or I just lost the chance to get them???

Originally posted by Hamza317:

Hi
There is a bug in the sactuary quest Server RIO
First, I kill every mobs in one hit even if it’s a boss
Second, In some quest, i’m supposed to earn gear from the chest but I get gold instead (for exemple, in sanc21 I should find a [Tough Warrior Shield] but I just find some gold)

Flag Post

About the first problem it seems like it has been fixed but what about the reward from the Sanctuary
Cause i was looking for some item that I can get only in Sanctuary but unfortunately I didn’t get them so could you plz try to find a solution or I just lost the chance to get them?

Not all sanctuary drops are guaranteed. There are some items only available from sanctuary that you cannot get if you get unlucky. It would be nice if all once-only drops were guaranteed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by reg4so:

About the first problem it seems like it has been fixed but what about the reward from the Sanctuary
Cause i was looking for some item that I can get only in Sanctuary but unfortunately I didn’t get them so could you plz try to find a solution or I just lost the chance to get them?

Not all sanctuary drops are guaranteed. There are some items only available from sanctuary that you cannot get if you get unlucky. It would be nice if all once-only drops were guaranteed.

I was wondering if that was a bug… cuase last 20-25 chests (10 quests about) every single chest was gold if I recall.

Flag Post

Dear Hamza317&gbaz69, I’ll check about it to see whether it is a bug

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:
Originally posted by reg4so:

I was wondering if that was a bug… cuase last 20-25 chests (10 quests about) every single chest was gold if I recall.

Dear gbaz69, the item in the chest you got is by chance, if you are lucky, you can get the gears, just keep try. :)

Flag Post

The problem is we can’t keep trying cause we can’t do a sanctuary qquest more than once ^^
Anyway thanks all for your answer

Flag Post

Dear Zqgame,

last Saturday login counter reset to zero; may I have my 150 days (or near) back? :)
P.S.: rewards too ?

Thanks!

Nickname: asasas
Server: rothus

Flag Post
Originally posted by stefano64:

Dear Zqgame,

last Saturday login counter reset to zero; may I have my 150 days (or near) back? :)
P.S.: rewards too ?

Thanks!

Nickname: asasas
Server: rothus

I have checked from our back end, there is no login records on Spt.15th and Spt.16th. That’s to say your login have been broken since Spt.15th. Are you sure you have login on these two days?

Flag Post

I noticed that if I farm the capital farm right before reset and the timer is still going, the capital farm will not reset but keep it to whatever the number of times i had farmed it previously. I assume this may be true for the capital gold mine as well. Refreshing the game did not fix it either. Hope that helps!
rothus server by the way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rasstis:

I noticed that if I farm the capital farm right before reset and the timer is still going, the capital farm will not reset but keep it to whatever the number of times i had farmed it previously. I assume this may be true for the capital gold mine as well. Refreshing the game did not fix it either. Hope that helps!
rothus server by the way.

Dear Rasstis, you mean if farm right before the time reset to zero, you go to your next gather, but without cost your gathering chance. For example before reseting, the number of times is 1/5, while after that it still keeps 1/5?

Flag Post

Correct. I had it on 4/5 before and after reset it was still 4/5. I forgot to test it on farm today, maybe even mines as well when I remember.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rasstis:

Correct. I had it on 4/5 before and after reset it was still 4/5. I forgot to test it on farm today, maybe even mines as well when I remember.

i’ll report to devs for their checking.

Flag Post

Hey zq,
did you intend to do this?

lvl 80+ players that are not in a town anymore; f.e. Ventus at Frostserver, they can join the capfight since a few days, and screw the players that actually ‘live’ there

I didn’t read about this in any updatethread, and i’m not happy with it either

bug? then pls do something against it :)
thx in advance

Flag Post

Dear tdon1,

Thanks for taking time to contact us. Did you give us wrong name’ Ventus’? we are unble to find this player.Please check it.

Flag Post

Legion at 4.1 stuck with 1 troop and not fighting anymore.

Flag Post

Dear felkron,

Sorry to hear that.Did you try to refresh or clear cookies and cache? If that still happens,please contact us and we will deliver to our devs for checking.Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

That is just a graphical bug. The lane counts as a win, you just have to wait until all other lanes are finished. I’ve seen it several times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear tdon1,

Thanks for taking time to contact us. Did you give us wrong name’ Ventus’? we are unble to find this player.Please check it.

Ventus is the name of the region, not a particular player. I believe that Tdon1 is saying that all post-crypt players from alliances who hold fortresses in Ventus on Frost are now able to return to fight in cap battles in their former regions. It’s buggy, though: the map doesn’t refresh correctly, and players from other regions (e.g., Tonos) can fight in Ventus battles. Was that change intentional?

Flag Post

sry for making myself not clear enough. it’s the lvl 60-80 zone in Caveo/frost server – Ventus :) there are a couple of 80+ lvl players that crush our spines though they shouldn’t be able to apper. just in this dear moment f.e.
hope this helps