Bug threads page 84

3317 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by FaRRoU:

I lost a diamond (not a cash gift) a few moments ago, I had 20 and now i’ve 19, and i didn’t buy anything,can you check it,please?

Dear FaRRoU,
Could you please tell me your ingame name and server name, so I can check for you, thanks.:)

Flag Post

This is the 2nd time I have purchased the spend 30 diamonds to aquire one training spot, and it only gives it to me for 2-3 days.. Not the full 7 days. I apologize in advance if this is already a known issue.
thank you for your interest.

I am ShadHero in Rio

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadowofHeros:

This is the 2nd time I have purchased the spend 30 diamonds to aquire one training spot, and it only gives it to me for 2-3 days.. Not the full 7 days. I apologize in advance if this is already a known issue.
thank you for your interest.

I am ShadHero in Rio

Sorry for the inconvenience, I’ll test it further.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

I lost a diamond (not a cash gift) a few moments ago, I had 20 and now i’ve 19, and i didn’t buy anything,can you check it,please?

Dear FaRRoU,
Could you please tell me your ingame name and server name, so I can check for you, thanks.:)

I’m in Rio, and my ign is Uldor

Flag Post

Dear FaRRoU,

Records show that 4 diamonds spent on Impose and Baptize, 15 diamonds spent on Purify on Oct 11th.

Flag Post

Dear FaRRoU,

Records show that 4 diamonds spent on Impose and Baptize, 15 diamonds spent on Purify on Oct 11th.

As I said, I’m not talking about cash gift… xD, I’m talking about diamonds,that I receive selling stuff in Auction House

Flag Post

Dear FaRRoU,

As I said, I’m not talking about cash gift… xD, I’m talking about diamonds,that I receive selling stuff in Auction House

Dear FaRRoU, in the auction hourse, 5% of the selling price will be take as the fee after the auction succeeds. As your selling price is 20 dimonds, so 1 diamonds will be take back by the system after the auction succeeds. :)

Flag Post

Dear FaRRoU,

Dear FaRRoU, in the auction hourse, 5% of the selling price will be take as the fee after the auction succeeds. As your selling price is 20 dimonds, so 1 diamonds will be take back by the system after the auction succeeds. :)

The selling price was 6 diamonds,the game will take 1 as well? O.O

Flag Post

yes the minimum is 1 diamond for system even if price is under 10 diamonds

Flag Post

wow,that’s a big fraud

Flag Post

wow,that’s a big fraud

Bigger fraud is NOT EXPLIANING CAVE! I spent a ton there, thinking all items was 1/6.

Flag Post

You are going to get ripped off every time if you use real money for a chance at getting something in a free to play game. It is easier to sell you some small chance of getting something than having to program a large number or items or bonuses that would be worth buying for a set price. This way, people that pay for the game have to but the same item over and over until they get the item they tried to buy (if they ever even get it. Even $1,000,000 of diamonds doesn’t give 100% chance to get the things you might want.)

Flag Post

In the last week, at least once per day, I get disconnected from the sever (no internet problem), and most often it is just after starting a legion.

Flag Post

Today i lost diamonds from 70ish to 23, I had sold something in the day and recieved diamonds but now they have dissappeared and i’m sure i did not spend them. Please help me zqgames

Flag Post

Hey, sorry it fixed itself the second time i reloaded, i now have my 76 diamonds, sorry for the message zqgame. I hope it stays fixed :)

Flag Post

I have 2 characters, I signed on to my alternate character to battle in the arena, I spent 10 diamonds to defend a temple.
When I signed back on to my main character, I found 10 diamonds missing. I would kind of like to have my 10 diamonds back.
Main character : billybob, server : Frost. Alternate character: billbob, same server as main character.
Either give me an adequate explanation, or give me my 10 diamonds back, as a free player, I tend to take the loss of diamonds rather seriously.
Thanks

Flag Post

@billybob: One Account has separate Cash Gift but shared Diamonds. If you buy lets say 150D you don’t get them on both chars. If you spend D with one chars of course its also missing on the other

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boarstone:

@billybob: One Account has separate Cash Gift but shared Diamonds. If you buy lets say 150D you don’t get them on both chars. If you spend D with one chars of course its also missing on the other

You think they can make it any more confusing then that? Sheesh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

How is it confusing. First billybob should have asked himself one question. How did I get these diamond on my second character. It took me less than five seconds to figure that out, when I seen diamonds on my second character.

It’s only confusing if you want it to be confusing :)

Flag Post

Dear billybob152, as Boarstone said, two characters under the same account share diamonds together.

Flag Post
Originally posted by talrs:

In the last week, at least once per day, I get disconnected from the sever (no internet problem), and most often it is just after starting a legion.

Which server are you playing in? Do you know if others have the same problem with you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by andyboy689:

Hey, sorry it fixed itself the second time i reloaded, i now have my 76 diamonds, sorry for the message zqgame. I hope it stays fixed :)

Glad to know that your problem has gone. if you have any problem further, feel free to contact us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by delboy11:

How is it confusing. First billybob should have asked himself one question. How did I get these diamond on my second character. It took me less than five seconds to figure that out, when I seen diamonds on my second character.

It’s only confusing if you want it to be confusing :)

I did not realize it until i signed back onto my main account, then I saw that 10Ds were missing.

Flag Post

Dear billybob152, as Boarstone said, two characters under the same account share diamonds together.

Okay, thank you.

Flag Post

First off, I’d like to address the problem that I had, it was a simple matter of me not putting together the pieces of the puzzle, it was (mostly) my fault.
Secondly I’d like to address you. I’ve seen you in the Suggestions thread, and this thread, posting (in my personal opinion) way too many posts about the faults/problems this game has. While the game does have it’s problems, your posts have been excessive, un-called for, and sometimes rather rude. Your criticism of this game has been totally un-needed, I do not appreciate it, and I doubt the developers do either. SLO is still a growing game, yes it has it’s problems, yes it has it’s faults, but nothing is without problem/faults.