Bug threads page 88

3317 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by godofallgames:

i`ve moved to crypt and am outside map ign:olisykes , sever:rio

Dear godofallgames, sorry for the inconvenience. I have submitted it to the devs, hope they can fix it soon. Please be patient. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by felkron:

Many enemies in Tower Level 1 are mislabeled.
Example below shows the Lycoris named as Skeleton Thunder something
I’ve also seen Lightning Evictors named as Nemean Lions, Skeleton Knights as Chanters, Chanters as Evictors and others.
Not really a big problem but is confusing where the sprites and names do not match when watching strategies to prepare for the battle

Dear felkron, thanks for your report Could you please tell me your ingame name and server name? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by azarmonster:

my server is Rio and my login name is Azar and now in the region of Storm Peak Lvl 50
would be appreciate if you can do something

Dear azarmonster, can you please make a screen shot of your map for us to check? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

I’ve also seen Lightning Evictors named as Nemean Lions, Skeleton Knights as Chanters, Chanters as Evictors and others.
Not really a big problem but is confusing where the sprites and names do not match when watching strategies to prepare for the battle

Dear felkron, thanks for your report Could you please tell me your ingame name and server name? Thanks.

Server: Elior
In game Name: Felkri

Flag Post

Dear all, sorry for the inconvenience. The Crazy Adventure bug has been submitted to the devs, hoep they can fix it soon.

Flag Post

Server: Elior
In game Name: Felkri

Dear felkron, thanks for your information, I have submitted it to the devs, hope they can soon fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dealer72:

Server Eloir in game name dealer72. Not sure if this is bugged or not, but 2 or 3 days ago used the buy experience in the dragon training ground. The percentage dropped to 80 like expected, but it has not reset back to 100. Is this a weekly reset or daily?

What do you mean “reset back to 100”? Could you provide screenshot to specify it?

I would gladly post a screen of it if I knew how. Basically there is a bar that shows a percentage next to the Buy Experience in the Dragon Training Ground. You spend 15 diamonds and you get a large boost in training. For me 15 diamonds give 260000 exp. After you use this once, the percentage of the bar goes from 100 to 90. After a second time to 80 and so on. I thought this was taken back to 100 after a certain amount of time (1 day) but this has not been the case.

Flag Post

/root/Pictures/Screenshot from 2012-10-30 09:29:44.png

Flag Post

sorry i am using linux and do not know how to add a .png file here

Flag Post

Server Eloir in game name dealer72. Not sure if this is bugged or not, but 2 or 3 days ago used the buy experience in the dragon training ground. The percentage dropped to 80 like expected, but it has not reset back to 100. Is this a weekly reset or daily?

What do you mean “reset back to 100”? Could you provide screenshot to specify it?

I would gladly post a screen of it if I knew how. Basically there is a bar that shows a percentage next to the Buy Experience in the Dragon Training Ground. You spend 15 diamonds and you get a large boost in training. For me 15 diamonds give 260000 exp. After you use this once, the percentage of the bar goes from 100 to 90. After a second time to 80 and so on. I thought this was taken back to 100 after a certain amount of time (1 day) but this has not been the case.

The bar increases based on time not logged in. That is to say, it only increases when you are not logged in to the game.

Flag Post

Dear derler72, thanks for your detailed information. I will futher check it.

Flag Post

After much chatting with other players, we narrowed down a skill bug.
Non-bug, race:Noble, class:Paladin, get Wing skill to 5/8 then you can start putting stats into next tier skill
Non-bug, race:Merc, class:Infantry, get Dismantle skill to 5/7 then you can start putting stats into next tier skill.
BUG, race:Merc, class:Archer, get Crossbow skill to 5/6 AND Accurate Shot skill to 5/6 then you CAN’T start putting stats into next tier.

FIX: allow archer to goto next tier once both mid-range tier skills are 5 minimum like other two.

EDIT: instead of replying.
Why have merc tide archer base INT so freaking high, and have that stat do NOTHING for the hero?
Is it a bug that int don’t affect physical heroes in any way?
I was told in the past int at least helped with magic defense… now it makes tide archer pretty bad.
FIX: increase archer pow and agi by 5, and lower int by 10 please. (or more).
also, please make sanctuary reset, reset stats to CURRENT CLASS, please.

Flag Post

I just could send my map screen shot to game site on kongrate

Flag Post

After rebirth, shouldn’t the army level be updated based on the new initial troops?
The 1K troops bonus should help increase the army level right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by azarmonster:

I just could send my map screen shot to game site on kongrate

Dear azarmonster, your screen shot has been recieved, thanks. I have submited it to the devs, hope they can soon fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

Non-bug, race:Noble, class:Paladin, get Wing skill to 5/8 then you can start putting stats into next tier skill
Non-bug, race:Merc, class:Infantry, get Dismantle skill to 5/7 then you can start putting stats into next tier skill.
BUG, race:Merc, class:Archer, get Crossbow skill to 5/6 AND Accurate Shot skill to 5/6 then you CAN’T start putting stats into next tier.

FIX: allow archer to goto next tier once both mid-range tier skills are 5 minimum like other two.

Why have merc tide archer base INT so freaking high, and have that stat do NOTHING for the hero?
I was told in the past int at least helped with magic defense… now it makes tide archer pretty bad.

Dear gbaz69, could you please make a screen shot to show the skill bug" BUG, race:Merc, class:Archer, get Crossbow skill to 5/6 AND Accurate Shot skill to 5/6 then you CAN’T start putting stats into next tier." So we can check. And thanks for your suggestion, I will submit it to the devs.

Flag Post

My timer for login bonus and online time didn’t reset. :( Now I miss a lot of money.
IGN Slager
Server Eloir

Flag Post

Dear gbaz69, could you please make a screen shot to show the skill bug" BUG, race:Merc, class:Archer, get Crossbow skill to 5/6 AND Accurate Shot skill to 5/6 then you CAN’T start putting stats into next tier." So we can check. And thanks for your suggestion, I will submit it to the devs.

Sorry I can’t personally test because I don’t have the diamonds/cg to waste.

I can still test it….. in a few months when im lvl 90 (as I all ready have 6 points into crossbow……).

And, why can’t your devs test it? just get an archer to lvl 100, level crossbow and accurate shot to 5, then try to put skill points into next tier,
it won’t let you.
(this is different from every other tier system in the entire game, ie: aliance techs can goto next tier at 5 points, and other classes skill tiers too)

Ps. You can give me enough diamond/cg to use reset, I gladly do it (in a few days, dragons den only 65)

Flag Post
Originally posted by arendkant:

My timer for login bonus and online time didn’t reset. :( Now I miss a lot of money.
IGN Slager
Server Eloir

Dear arendkant, How long have you been online? And since when the time stop reset? Thanks.

Flag Post

Sorry I can’t personally test because I don’t have the diamonds/cg to waste.

I can still test it….. in a few months when im lvl 90 (as I all ready have 6 points into crossbow……).

And, why can’t your devs test it? just get an archer to lvl 100, level crossbow and accurate shot to 5, then try to put skill points into next tier,
it won’t let you.
(this is different from every other tier system in the entire game, ie: aliance techs can goto next tier at 5 points, and other classes skill tiers too)

Ps. You can give me enough diamond/cg to use reset, I gladly do it (in a few days, dragons den only 65)

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your help, we will test it. :)

Flag Post

I think it’s just a unit naming bug….
http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=7682857
The first enemy unit in this battle says “wizards of charm” yet it very clearly is not the sleeper unit we’ve seen so many times before it’s some physical hero that gains morale when it attacks.
(this is in Tower of souls 1 Undead Patrol 3 the first battle on the left half at the top.)
Actually more units seem to be misnamed the evil lurker (or at least that’s what it’s called at the battle that drops DS necklace) is called knightman of destroymen. Not sure about the other names.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DonavonWhitehand:

I think it’s just a unit naming bug….
http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=7682857
The first enemy unit in this battle says “wizards of charm” yet it very clearly is not the sleeper unit we’ve seen so many times before it’s some physical hero that gains morale when it attacks.
(this is in Tower of souls 1 Undead Patrol 3 the first battle on the left half at the top.)
Actually more units seem to be misnamed the evil lurker (or at least that’s what it’s called at the battle that drops DS necklace) is called knightman of destroymen. Not sure about the other names.

Dear DonavonWhite…,

Thanks for your report. Our devs will check it on Monday.Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

The bug in Crazy Adventure: there is a 1 but no traps

Flag Post

Would have been nice if You would have made the spots more vibisle.

it’s in the first column, 5th row
Also, another one 8th column, 8th row
8th column, 2nd row….
wow…
9th column 6th row…

myabe more…

Flag Post

Update to the “reset cooldown bug”****. I have been told (and it works) if i refresh the page before I use any attack cooldowns after “midnight reset” it will reset the cooldown times accordingly. For example, if i am at 30 min cool downs for attack and have one left at 11:59, and after 12:00 I use that cooldown it will count me down anywhere between 10 mins to 10 secs (seemingly random, and based on if i allow more than one cooldown to fil). BUt to circumvent all of this if i simply refresh the page at “12:00 reset” before useing any cooldown (even at 30 min+) after midnight then said cooldowns reset as normal. If I do use any after midnight while still showing cooldowns used, it will tkae a while to “catch up” to normal “reseted cooldown” times. I took no pictures for quite frankly it would be an entire album. I hope this has been detailed enough for you, let me know if you need more information. I still have not tested mines, or regional fields/ mines yet. Wow, this paragraph has a lot of resets…;) Thanks!