Bug threads page 90

3316 posts

Flag Post

it is impossible to connect to the game

kmass, Frost server

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem. Will the admin fix the problem soon?

Flag Post

same here

Flag Post

same here

Flag Post

Same… Any news from the admin???

Flag Post

Also having an issue. Saying my username or password is incorrect.

Flag Post

I am sad but glad others are having a problem. I thought my account had been stolen.

Flag Post

And it is across servers as I am on Eloir. And capital hour is almost over, sigh.

Flag Post

same problem here

Flag Post

works now

Flag Post

ok it wasn’t a problem before maint but now we can not say the letters r and i together so words like rigged show up as $$gged makes conversations hard to have and makes us look bad to the GMs potentially getting banned for no reason
rich=$$ch
ridiculous=$$diculous
grip=g$$p
im using a $ in place of *
assassination=$$$$ination
bypass=byp$$
richard=$$chard

seems like anything it used to filter alone it now filters in words

Flag Post
Originally posted by lender45:

ok it wasn’t a problem before maint but now we can not say the letters r and i together so words like rigged show up as $$gged makes conversations hard to have and makes us look bad to the GMs potentially getting banned for no reason
rich=$$ch
ridiculous=$$diculous
grip=g$$p

Agreed this is stupid.

Flag Post

It seems it does censoring inside words for all.. e.g. massive is now also a bad word due to the ass

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

It seems it does censoring inside words for all.. e.g. massive is now also a bad word due to the ass

As is hello due to hell, or christmas b/c of christ. This new censor system is pretty awful.

Flag Post

system is also censored, i dont know why

Flag Post

The

Originally posted by Gustapin:
Originally posted by Cine:

As is hello due to hell, or christmas b/c of christ. This new censor system is pretty awful.

The old censor system was awful, as well. But now, it’s beyond **diculous.

Flag Post

MissChief: hello = ****o this is beyond a joke, fix it pls

Flag Post

Okay, anything with r i is censored as well, such as pride, pr ide, and since when is r i, a bad word? Certainly not in English. You have to be kidding. I don’t feel the love of being a Dear Player.

Flag Post

I made a thread about this, igotnousername I can’t find the word system in the list of censored words and neither does it censor what server are you playing on?

Edit: Oh maybe you meant messages from system :)

Flag Post

How about you fix it so I can buy diamonds again. Nothing but a blank screen when i try to purchase.

Flag Post

Hi, I don’t know what happened, but for some reason Kongregate got shut down. for something like 2 days (or so).
Now, I lost 2 days worth of growth by this, I understand that it wasn’t your fault anymore than it was mine, however I would like to have my 40 days continuous log-in bonuses returned. That is all I ask.
Thanks.
billy

Flag Post
Originally posted by lender45:

rich=$$ch
ridiculous=$$diculous
grip=g$$p
assassination=$$$$ination
bypass=byp$$
richard=$$chard

seems like anything it used to filter alone it now filters in words

Thanks for your report, we have reported this problem to devs. But bug fixing will be delayed cause it is weekend.
Please be patient. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

How about you fix it so I can buy diamonds again. Nothing but a blank screen when i try to purchase.

Can you tell us which server are you playing at? We will check , thanks!

Flag Post

Frost server… You click the option to purchase diamonds and there are no choices.

Flag Post

There seems to be a new censor system (one I am not very pleased with) it censors individual letters instead of actual words, I don’t know if this is a bug or if it’s purposeful, whatever it is needs fixed.
Examples: right is turned into ight, even some players names are censored Mosby is changed into Moy. This appears to be purposeful because the letters that get censored are S & B.
Please fix this soon, it is very un-enjoyable, and obviously not very well thought out.