Bug threads page 93

3316 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GordonGecko:

Not sure if this is a bug ZQ, but you sent me a blank message.

Dear GordonGecko, what kind of message? Sorry I can’t see the picture.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Thats kinda the whole point :P Sometimes you get random empty messages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Thats kinda the whole point :P Sometimes you get random empty messages.

yeah,any problems,players can contact us and we will check ASAP.Thanks.

Flag Post

yeah,any problems,players can contact us and we will check ASAP.Thanks.

One would expect the answer to be something like “That’s odd, we’ll check it out.”? :S

Flag Post

Photobucket
sure here is proof that i can see legions without being in them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lender45:

Photobucket
sure here is proof that i can see legions without being in them.

Dear lender45,Thanks for your report.We will ask our devs to fix it ASAP.

Flag Post

bq..Originally posted by Wiedzkam:

Server: Frost
In-game name: Terack.
Lvl100, currently off-map inhabitant of Crypt.
I entered Crypt few times, as got kicked out, as usually.
Last time however I was located off the map – at first I was kinda happy, but than I realised I won’t be able to get away from there.
So… any help from devs would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I’ll report your problem to devs as soon as they are back to work on Monday. Sorry for that.

Any news on this? I am still off-map in Crypt.

Flag Post

Yeha .. so much for the help on formating text in this forum :/
It was to be quote (using textile formatting shortcuts) – as I do not see a ‘quote’ button near any of the posts above.

Flag Post
<blockquote><cite>Originally posted by <b><a href='/forums/106/topics/222522?page=92#posts-6604962'>zqgame</a>:</b></cite><br><blockquote><cite>Originally posted by <b><a href="/forums/106/topics/222522?page=92#posts-6604216" rel="nofollow">Wiedzkam</a>:</b></cite><br /><p>Server: Frost<br />
In-game name: Terack.<br />
Lvl100, currently off-map inhabitant of Crypt.<br />
I entered Crypt few times, as got kicked out, as usually.<br />
Last time however I was located off the map &#8211; at first I was kinda happy, but than I realised I won&#8217;t be able to get away from there.<br />
So&#8230; any help from devs would be appreciated.</p>
<p>Thank you.</p></blockquote>
<p>I&#8217;ll report your problem to devs as soon as they are back to work on Monday. Sorry for that.</p></blockquote>

Try copy all this into your post :)
For posts created by themselves, the quote button/link is below the “Edit post” button, which is below the name.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiedzkam:

Last time however I was located off the map – at first I was kinda happy, but than I realised I won’t be able to get away from there.

Thank you.

I’ll report your problem to devs as soon as they are back to work on Monday. Sorry for that.

Dear Wiedzkam, sorry for the inconvenience, I will urge the devs to solve this problem asap.

Flag Post

@Chrisis
if there was any button called ‘quote’ I would have used it :P
I do not see any ‘edit’, ‘quote’, or anything, button.
I only can use “reply to topic” option below the last post&pages index.

Maybe somehow I am accessing forums with no full functionality :O

Flag Post

That’s odd :S
Maybe your browser is outdated or maybe you are running something like a script blocker I don’t know – but if all that appears to be at its finest, maybe it’s something worth reporting or look up in http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support.
Anyway I hope they let you get out of crypt soon :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:
<blockquote><cite>Originally posted by <b><a href=‘/forums/106/topics/222522?page=92#posts-6604962’>zqgame</a>:</b></cite><br>
For posts created by themselves, the quote button/link is below the “Edit post” button, which is below the name.

LOL … I found it :)
I was looking for buttons, below the post… whiel these are simple text links, below the poster’s nick. So confusing :O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiedzkam:

Thank you.

Dear Wiedzkam, sorry for the inconvenience, I will urge the devs to solve this problem asap.

Is there any chance that this will be fixed soon ? 30th Nov — 11th Dec —> seems quite a lot of time, especially knowing I am not the first that encountered this issue.

Flag Post

Dear Wiedzkam, really sorry for this, we will fix it ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post

A little problem just presented itself to me. I went over my gold limit by playing the Crazy Adventure and getting a lot of gold coins from it, so many that I exceeded the capacity of my treasury. When I spent enough to be able to levy, the game gave me a notice saying I couldn’t levy because I had already exceeded my treasury limit. So, I donated 100k to the alliance and it gave me the same notice when i tried to levy (again).
I tried to collect a gift, it gave me the same notice, I tried to collect from the alliance gold mine, same notice.
I’ve drawn the conclusion that the game won’t allow me to gain gold, and yet I can spend and donate as usual.
I’m not sure if this will go away on it’s own, I certainly hope it does.
Server : Frost, Country : Salvatorium, UserName : billybob.
Please help

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

A little problem just presented itself to me. I went over my gold limit by playing the Crazy Adventure and getting a lot of gold coins from it, so many that I exceeded the capacity of my treasury. When I spent enough to be able to levy, the game gave me a notice saying I couldn’t levy because I had already exceeded my treasury limit. So, I donated 100k to the alliance and it gave me the same notice when i tried to levy (again).
I tried to collect a gift, it gave me the same notice, I tried to collect from the alliance gold mine, same notice.
I’ve drawn the conclusion that the game won’t allow me to gain gold, and yet I can spend and donate as usual.

False alarm, it appears to have fixed itself, probably just an internet problem.
Sorry!
Please help

Flag Post

False alarm, it appears to have fixed itself, probably just an internet problem.
Sorry!
Please help

Usually not all CA items update the display of food and gold, so sometimes need to refresh after.
But hint, buy a BoG and fort that to waste gold instead of donating to alliance that probably already has way to much.

Flag Post

Dear billybob152, there may be a glitch in the game, please try to refresh. Hope it helps.

Flag Post

There is a bug with rebirth in T1.

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8030695

my poly has a armor with rebirth but as you can see. Rebirth doesn’t work and he just dies. After that the full lane is bugged. Unfortunately this replay ends at that point but you can see in the final screen, that in the first spot there is the frost evictor and a chanter (mouse over front middle → chanter, mouse over the rest → evictor).

I had that already several times on other lanes but always just in T1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

There is a bug with rebirth in T1.

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8030695

my poly has a armor with rebirth but as you can see. Rebirth doesn’t work and he just dies. After that the full lane is bugged. Unfortunately this replay ends at that point but you can see in the final screen, that in the first spot there is the frost evictor and a chanter (mouse over front middle → chanter, mouse over the rest → evictor).

I had that already several times on other lanes but always just in T1.

Thanks for your report , we will check if it is a bug or not.:)

Flag Post

So it might be a feature that rebirth is not working and legions just skip waves? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Sorry!
Please help

Usually not all CA items update the display of food and gold, so sometimes need to refresh after.
But hint, buy a BoG and fort that to waste gold instead of donating to alliance that probably already has way to much.

Thanks Cine, it looks like you’re correct. next time I’ll try refreshing before posting on the bug thread. :)

Flag Post

Well it’s still a bug that it doesn’t update display properly :)

Flag Post

rio is hit by the infamous damage bug again
1st known fight affected http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=2065499
as the GM i have warned everyone to not advance in the gate and crypt, but a speedy fix would be nice