Bug threads page 94

3316 posts

Flag Post

Hard to take you serious lender, you abused the bug yourself to beat Crypt… That sucks in so many ways and is at the same time freaking hilarious… Your post made my day!

Flag Post

when i beat crypt. no gm was on during bug at all, and the entire freaking server thought there was gonna be a rollback, but this time we know better.

Flag Post

Lame excuse, there were both GMs on, but as you don’t have a clue what they will do dealing with this bug again, they had no idea. What makes you think there will be no rollback this time? Maybe they do one this time? Then it wont matter what you do now, if I where a merc, I would beat crypt right now :P

Flag Post

Ehh.. how do bugs like these even occur.. (- twice) :S
It’s like the server is set to automatically modify some setting(s) under a timed(?) condition?

Flag Post

Copied from other post:

Dear players,

In order to maintain a balanced and fair game environment and protect players’ benefits in Shadowland Online , we are committed to take measures to punish those players who sabotage gameplay by cheating and using robot.

Specific punishment measures are as follows:

1, Anyone who uses robot to buy items in auction, participate in Capital Battles and other regular fights in the Gate of Ages shall be account-blocked once found.

2, Anyone who takes advantages of bugs shall be account-blocked once found.

3, Anyone who spreads or makes robot device intentionally shall be account-blocked once found.

Hereby, we sincerely give a warning to those players who are likely to have such cheating behaviors. Please cherish your account, otherwise, you will be too late to be regretful once you are forced to say goodbye to your lovely characters and friends in game.

Let’s not start a flame war, thanks. Don.

Flag Post

Dear all, sorry for the inconvenience, the battle bug has been fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear Wiedzkam, really sorry for this, we will fix it ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Dear zqgame – quoted post is dated Dec the 11th.
Today we have Dec the 17th … and guess what? I am still in Crypt, still off-map!
Seems your understanding of ASAP differs slightly from what I used to think of it :P

I would appreciate if this could be fixed soon … maybe you want to make me a Christmas gift ? ;>

Cheers, Wiedzkam

Flag Post

On the new server, Rio, whenever I draft I lose instead of gaining those 4620 troops. This has only happened since the bug where u could ko everything.
My ign is 4w57y3w4

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiedzkam:

Dear Wiedzkam, really sorry for this, we will fix it ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Dear zqgame – quoted post is dated Dec the 11th.
Today we have Dec the 17th … and guess what? I am still in Crypt, still off-map!
Seems your understanding of ASAP differs slightly from what I used to think of it :P

I would appreciate if this could be fixed soon … maybe you want to make me a Christmas gift ? ;>

Cheers, Wiedzkam

Dear Wiedzkam, really sorry, the developer who is in charge of this issue has a leave for couple days for some personal issues. Once he come back your problem will be resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by im_imortal:

On the new server, Rio, whenever I draft I lose instead of gaining those 4620 troops. This has only happened since the bug where u could ko everything.
My ign is 4w57y3w4

Dear im_imortal, could you please tell me since when did this happen? Does refresh help get the troop number correct?

Flag Post

and even with 2h delay in deployment, they managed not get things working :S
Cannot do the new sanct quests, it says “No such time-space instance” (or something like that) and uses 1 attempt

Flag Post

DTG broken, start training x hours and after 1st tick it breaks and you are no longer in training

Flag Post

“join a legion once” quest is broken, didn’t register a e3 run

Flag Post

The Priest at the end of the 2nd sanc quest does waaaaay too much damage. He one-shots everyone.

Flag Post

The maiden cannot be used. It says i don`t meet the requirements. I hope to fix this!

Flag Post

I know that your “developers” are actually part time monkeys, but even these should have actually TESTED things before deploying it.
How does one even manage to implement THAT many bugs at the same time, while also managing to break central parts of the game that isnt being touched?
Are all employees at ZQ just as incompetent as the people currently on the SLO team?

Flag Post

Actually let me sum up just how much crap it is possible to do….

1. break DTG
2. half the new items dont work
3. half the new items dont actually do what the forum description of the said they would do
4. 2nd sanct quest boss is impossible for all players without stun or god like equipment
5. 3rd sanct quest boss is impossible is both magic and phys immune, thus only beatable with full +200 eq and perfect recasts.
6. half the new “daily” items are broken and don’t register when they are completed
7. All the “new” xmas items are reuse of last year when people were lvl 50ish, and now most people are lvl 80-100 so useless beyond useless
8. The new sanct quests didnt actually work to begin with
9. The 4 sanct quests are actually only 3 since the last ones doesnt exist, and thus there is no prize

Even if TRIED to do this on purpose it would have been impossible for me to deliver a product like this to any of my worst clients, that I would want to rot in hell and run away screaming and never ever come back and do business with me.

Flag Post

lol that makes sense

we make bonus christmas content and it is so freaking hard, nobody can do it. oh and all magic classes are anyway screwed cause of magic immunity.
are you kidding me? are you at all thinking about what you are doing?
it is main quest only and then you do magic immunes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

The maiden cannot be used. It says i don`t meet the requirements. I hope to fix this!

Dear all, Please note, for applying the Santa Clause, you should first apply the Christmas tree and for applying the Maiden, both the Christmas tree and Santa Clause should be applied first.
Read more at http://forum.zqgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=6436&extra=page%3D1#Zlz4PBzAGP3OjF0C.99

Flag Post

Dear all, Please note, for applying the Santa Clause, you should first apply the Christmas tree and for applying the Maiden, both the Christmas tree and Santa Clause should be applied first.
Read more at http://forum.zqgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=6436&extra=page%3D1#Zlz4PBzAGP3OjF0C.99

Which means that you cant buy it now and use it later… How nice, selling a product without telling that you also need to buy another product first in order to use it (thus increasing the price by 50%) and that can also only use this item in the next 11 days.
In most countries, you would be put to jail (or atleast get a large fine) for such fraud.

Flag Post

Yes, i`m amazed. I spent 70ds and now I found out I must spend other 35ds to work. Why you didn`t wrote that somewhere to know what we are buying and in what conditions ? I want my diamonds back, really, because i don`t have 35 more to spend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

and even with 2h delay in deployment, they managed not get things working :S
Cannot do the new sanct quests, it says “No such time-space instance” (or something like that) and uses 1 attempt

Dear Cine, this problem has been fixed, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

DTG broken, start training x hours and after 1st tick it breaks and you are no longer in training

Dear Cine, this bug has been fixed, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Which means that you cant buy it now and use it later… How nice, selling a product without telling that you also need to buy another product first in order to use it (thus increasing the price by 50%) and that can also only use this item in the next 11 days.
In most countries, you would be put to jail (or atleast get a large fine) for such fraud.

Dear Cine, really sorry for not making it clear, we are dealing with this issue now.

Flag Post

Dear all, the descriptions for the Christmas star, Maiden and Santa Clause in the Mall have been modified, please clear the cache to have a check.

And for those who have bought the Maiden before our modification, we will send a Santa Clause as compensation.