Bug threads page 95

3317 posts

Flag Post

Every time I fight the dark priest at the end of the 2nd lvl xmas sanctuary quest, i get a draw, after being one-shotted, whether i do any damage or not. there are so many things wrong with that, i don’t even know where to begin.

When I don’t do damage:
http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8091976

When I actually do hit, and do damage:
http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8092023

You are easily the most incompetent developers/moderators/untrained chimpanzee/morons who have ever been able to run a game that could have been so much more successful to the breaking point.

Shame on you for being so useless, and shame on Kongregate for actually promoting this game, and allowing its garbage to exist on their servers

 
Flag Post

I seem to have landed outside of the map in Netherwind Crypt. My coordinates are 36,49.
Looks like i can’t be attacked or kicked till i can move to the abyssal.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaasbaard:

I seem to have landed outside of the map in Netherwind Crypt. My coordinates are 36,49.
Looks like i can’t be attacked or kicked till i can move to the abyssal.

Navigate back in this thread and see how long it took for the last guy who got bugged like that to get out (if he ever got out lol). Good luck :P

Oh and btw they will need your in-game name and on which server :)

 
Flag Post

The Evics doing double the damage that they were doing is terrible. Took me three weeks of forting to beat 3 battles in t2, now I can’t even beat the battle I just won a few days ago. I am holding out hope this was an accident done with the x-mas event and will be corrected upon ending of this. If not, I’m afraid I must take myself and the money I spend on this game else where. I cannot justify putting my REAL money into a game that changes the difficulty to get more out of me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaasbaard:

I seem to have landed outside of the map in Netherwind Crypt. My coordinates are 36,49.
Looks like i can’t be attacked or kicked till i can move to the abyssal.

Dear Kaasbaard, Could you please tell me your ingame name and server name? thanks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

The Evics doing double the damage that they were doing is terrible. Took me three weeks of forting to beat 3 battles in t2, now I can’t even beat the battle I just won a few days ago. I am holding out hope this was an accident done with the x-mas event and will be corrected upon ending of this. If not, I’m afraid I must take myself and the money I spend on this game else where. I cannot justify putting my REAL money into a game that changes the difficulty to get more out of me.

Dear Gustapin, you mean after planting the Xmas event, the difficulty in T2 has increased? Did you do something to your heros or equipments, or make any changement in your game? Did other players have meet the same problem with you? Thanks.

 
Flag Post

I’ve only increased my Magic defense, but the Evictors in Tower are now doing double the damage. Every player in the tower has been effected. Ever since the update their damage has increased by 50%.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Kaasbaard:

I seem to have landed outside of the map in Netherwind Crypt. My coordinates are 36,49.
Looks like i can’t be attacked or kicked till i can move to the abyssal.

Dear Kaasbaard, Could you please tell me your ingame name and server name? thanks.

</blockquiote>

Ingame name: Kaasbaar
Server: Frost

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

I’ve only increased my Magic defense, but the Evictors in Tower are now doing double the damage. Every player in the tower has been effected. Ever since the update their damage has increased by 50%.

Dear Gustapin, could you please provide the battle link for us to check? Also please don’t forget tell your server name and ingame name. Thanks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaasbaard:
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Kaasbaard:

I seem to have landed outside of the map in Netherwind Crypt. My coordinates are 36,49.
Looks like i can’t be attacked or kicked till i can move to the abyssal.

Dear Kaasbaard, Could you please tell me your ingame name and server name? thanks.

</blockquiote>

Ingame name: Kaasbaar
Server: Frost

Dear Kaasbaard, thanks for your information, I have submitted your problem to the devs, hope they can fix it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 
Flag Post

zq it is not just gustapin noticing that it got a lot harder!

everyone reports that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Gustapin:

I’ve only increased my Magic defense, but the Evictors in Tower are now doing double the damage. Every player in the tower has been effected. Ever since the update their damage has increased by 50%.

Dear Gustapin, could you please provide the battle link for us to check? Also please don’t forget tell your server name and ingame name. Thanks.

It’s not just for him, and it’s not just T2. On the Frost server (only one I play on, but probably the others as well), evictors now do alot more damage than they used to, and every fight with them has become harder. I’m in T6, and the fight I am stuck on now has two of them, and I die a lot faster now than I did.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Galroth:
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Gustapin:

I’ve only increased my Magic defense, but the Evictors in Tower are now doing double the damage. Every player in the tower has been effected. Ever since the update their damage has increased by 50%.

Dear Gustapin, could you please provide the battle link for us to check? Also please don’t forget tell your server name and ingame name. Thanks.

It’s not just for him, and it’s not just T2. On the Frost server (only one I play on, but probably the others as well), evictors now do alot more damage than they used to, and every fight with them has become harder. I’m in T6, and the fight I am stuck on now has two of them, and I die a lot faster now than I did.

Dear Galroth, thanks for your report, I will submit it to the devs for their checking.

 
Flag Post

I want to know why the devs change stuff without any notice about new changes. It happens all the time. The biggest problem is after they do terrible changes, it takes them more than a month to put things back as they were before. You should have at least one actual developer-player who would speed up changing many obvious classes balance failures and such things.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pasjiskot:

I want to know why the devs change stuff without any notice about new changes. It happens all the time. The biggest problem is after they do terrible changes, it takes them more than a month to put things back as they were before. You should have at least one actual developer-player who would speed up changing many obvious classes balance failures and such things.

Really sorry about that, I’ll convey your feedback to our developers to improve their work.

 
Flag Post


Food problem.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Betelgueze:


Food problem.

Dear Betelgueze, Does refresh or clear the cache help? If not, please tell us your ingame name and server name for us to check. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

again:

this has to be a bug or?

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8134827

the last fight of the fun christmas quests with more or less magic immunes. Is that a joke? Add some bonus content for the holidays and make it impossible for some of the classes?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

again:

this has to be a bug or?

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8134827

the last fight of the fun christmas quests with more or less magic immunes. Is that a joke? Add some bonus content for the holidays and make it impossible for some of the classes?

Not sure if this is a bug, need to confirm with the devs when they come back to work. :)

 
Flag Post

it is either a bug or the most gigantic design flaw possible!

how can you make parts impossible for many main classes? this is just stupid

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

it is either a bug or the most gigantic design flaw possible!

how can you make parts impossible for many main classes? this is just stupid

it is both magic immune and phys immune, so equally impossible for all classes. Only 10 or so players across all server managed to get the useless sword, since it is equally good to the pike, but without the set bonus and much higher level requirement.

 
Flag Post

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-RBcYw39Tm1Q/UOFSnxzFoUI/AAAAAAAAASQ/lZHOn535d74/s800/Untitled.png

 
Flag Post

Hello, is the the following case a bug? If not, we want a proper explanation about exactly why we get these results and if possible also where in the game we can find info about it!


In E2.. (The Gate of Ages – Elite Instance – Road of Justice)

..there is a battle called “Western Daemon”.
This is the battle that drops “Pegasus”.


What I’m targeting here is the Prestige and Battle Achievement awards we are also able to get from it. The little window that pops up when we click the battle troops indicates that it should give us only Prestige with a base of 40. What we actually get seems to vary a lot from player to player, and here I will give you three different examples:


Eloir

Shmanand: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6232116)
- 4 BATTLE ACHIEVEMENTS

Earra: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6231951)
- 48 PRESTIGE

Friction: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6231967)
- 48 PRESTIGE
- 1 BATTLE ACHIEVEMENT

 
Flag Post

This stupid game doesn’t work…

 
Flag Post

real bug on rothus
chat and legion fights stoped working