Bug threads page 98

3316 posts

Flag Post

At the point in turtorial where you have to deal with the market my textbox stays empty and i cant continue any further. Server Newest one(Rio) Name: Daray
Thank you in Advance

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daray1992:

At the point in turtorial where you have to deal with the market my textbox stays empty and i cant continue any further. Server Newest one(Rio) Name: Daray
Thank you in Advance

Dear Daray1992, Could you please make a screen shot for checking? Thanks.

Flag Post

Players who have been off for 30 days or more are gone from region maps. Are you going to erase them permanently or…? They are still listed in their alliances. I’ve noticed that on Rothus and Rio, I don’t know about other servers. If you’re about to delete them, pretty please donate their BA and gold to their alliances, and sell their stuff in AH for 5D buy now :D

Flag Post

It’s for Eloir as well.

I think it’s to make space for cities after merge.

If you are planning on deleting them, you should set it to around 100 Days away.

What I hope you are going to do:
- Moving all active (30days=inactive) cities over.
- If a inactive player logs back in, generate their city at that point. In that way everyone will be able to continue playing after a break, while the regions won’t be filled with inactives.

Flag Post

@Chrisis1993,
You mean the inactive players can not log in when they come back? Did they get any indication?

Flag Post

Greetings. Are pictures cash gift or diamonds? I thought they are cash gift to purchase, and if so, does gifting a picture cost diamonds (which is kinda silly in my view)? I gifted one to my sugar, and bought myself one and I am out 30 diamonds. The gift is the one that ate diamonds I think. I went from 110 -50 (arena) = 60 – 30 (gift pic?) = 30 + 40 (areana defended and “tax” taken) = 70 (final total). Thanks!
De Mors
Rothus

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rasstis:

Greetings. Are pictures cash gift or diamonds? I thought they are cash gift to purchase, and if so, does gifting a picture cost diamonds (which is kinda silly in my view)? I gifted one to my sugar, and bought myself one and I am out 30 diamonds. The gift is the one that ate diamonds I think. I went from 110 -50 (arena) = 60 – 30 (gift pic?) = 30 + 40 (areana defended and “tax” taken) = 70 (final total). Thanks!
De Mors
Rothus

Dear Rasstis, all the items in the mall if being bought via " gift" option, will cost you the real diamonds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vyvynet:

Players who have been off for 30 days or more are gone from region maps. Are you going to erase them permanently or…? They are still listed in their alliances. I’ve noticed that on Rothus and Rio, I don’t know about other servers. If you’re about to delete them, pretty please donate their BA and gold to their alliances, and sell their stuff in AH for 5D buy now :D

Dear vyvynet, Thanks for your report, I will deliver it to the devs for checking. If the dead characters are removed from the game, all their belongings will be gone too. :)

Flag Post

Thanks for the reply. May I suggest that a more clear definition of what happens be placed “in game” to avoid this type of confusion? I know the menu says diamonds, but it also says that (cost diamonds) for sacutuary things and all other things that cash gift buys. Thanks!

Flag Post

I’ve heard other players talk about this, so it’s probably been reported before, but I’ll do it anyway since it now affects me as well.

I have collected 10/10 pieces of the Grieve suit set. The bonus for the 10’th set item is Add Command 15.

It doesn’t work. When equipping all items on the same hero, command doesn’t increase, and neither does the troop level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

It’s for Eloir as well.

I think it’s to make space for cities after merge.

If you are planning on deleting them, you should set it to around 100 Days away.

What I hope you are going to do:
- Moving all active (30days=inactive) cities over.
- If a inactive player logs back in, generate their city at that point. In that way everyone will be able to continue playing after a break, while the regions won’t be filled with inactives.

Originally posted by zqgame:

@Chrisis1993,
You mean the inactive players can not log in when they come back? Did they get any indication?

Your post were correct before the edit! :)
We just wanted to be sure nobody gets deleted! Recently some long term inactives have returned so it’s important that nobody gets deleted because of inactivity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galroth:

I’ve heard other players talk about this, so it’s probably been reported before, but I’ll do it anyway since it now affects me as well.

I have collected 10/10 pieces of the Grieve suit set. The bonus for the 10’th set item is Add Command 15.

It doesn’t work. When equipping all items on the same hero, command doesn’t increase, and neither does the troop level.

This has been reported before and I’ll report to devs again.

Flag Post

Is there a list of bugs reported somewhere? I think some bugs don’t get reported because everyone assume they’ve already been reported. Furthermore, a list would reduce the amount of bugs that gets reported more than once.

Flag Post

Is there a list of bugs reported somewhere? I think some bugs don’t get reported because everyone assume they’ve already been reported. Furthermore, a list would reduce the amount of bugs that gets reported more than once.

Sorry there is only a Bug Thread section here. You are free to post any bugs that you think it was not reported before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Sorry there is only a Bug Thread section here. You are free to post any bugs that you think it was not reported before.

Ok, sorry to hear about that. On the other hand, does it sound ok if I created and a thread for the sole purpose of making sure we don’t forget anything or accidentally exclude any bugs or similar issues? That even means you don’t have to do anything about it! I would inform players they should use this thread for reporting bugs/issues that potentially haven’t already been reported. Even if they should still choose to report in my thread I would quote it here. I think that would be a harmless and potentially useful thing.

Flag Post

Hello, is the the following case a bug? If not, we want a proper explanation about exactly why we get these results and if possible also where in the game we can find info about it!

In E2.. (The Gate of Ages – Elite Instance – Road of Justice)

..there is a battle called “Western Daemon”.
This is the battle that drops “Pegasus”.

What I’m targeting here is the Prestige and Battle Achievement awards we are also able to get from it. The little window that pops up when we click the battle troops indicates that it should give us only Prestige with a base of 40. What we actually get seems to vary a lot from player to player, and here I will give you three different examples:

Eloir

Shmanand: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6232116)
- 4 BATTLE ACHIEVEMENTS

Earra: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6231951)
- 48 PRESTIGE

Friction: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6231967)
- 48 PRESTIGE
- 1 BATTLE ACHIEVEMENT

Hello again. We never got a reply on this. Is this a bug? If it isn’t can you please explain why this happens? Thanks.

Flag Post

One of our members is stuck in crypt, “invisible”
Server: rothus.
Coords :49,12

Please do fix, the given player has been waiting for more than 3 weeks now.

Flag Post

Hello, is the the following case a bug? If not, we want a proper explanation about exactly why we get these results and if possible also where in the game we can find info about it!

In E2.. (The Gate of Ages – Elite Instance – Road of Justice)

..there is a battle called “Western Daemon”.
This is the battle that drops “Pegasus”.

What I’m targeting here is the Prestige and Battle Achievement awards we are also able to get from it. The little window that pops up when we click the battle troops indicates that it should give us only Prestige with a base of 40. What we actually get seems to vary a lot from player to player, and here I will give you three different examples:

Eloir

Shmanand: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6232116)
- 4 BATTLE ACHIEVEMENTS

Earra: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6231951)
- 48 PRESTIGE

Friction: (kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6231967)
- 48 PRESTIGE
- 1 BATTLE ACHIEVEMENT

Hello again. We never got a reply on this. Is this a bug? If it isn’t can you please explain why this happens? Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply.You mean “Western Daemon” just drop Pegasus but players also can obtain Prestige and Battle Achievement awards,right? We are not sure whether it is bug or not.Please share us some time to confirm with our devs.Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xsvenson:

One of our members is stuck in crypt, “invisible”
Server: rothus.
Coords :49,12

Please do fix, the given player has been waiting for more than 3 weeks now.

Can you tell us the character name for checking?

Flag Post

The characters name is “Silverwi”

Flag Post

The characters name is “Silverwi”

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have reported to our devs again and urge them to fix it ASAP.Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post

Thank You

Flag Post

Thank You

Your problem has been solved.Please check.Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post

tutorial bug screen shot you requested.
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a435/dsda/shadowland.png

Flag Post
Originally posted by Danny_grimm:

tutorial bug screen shot you requested.
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a435/dsda/shadowland.png

Thanks for your screenshot.How about you follow this step to clear cache again? http://forum.zqgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=748&highlight=clear%2Bcache