Bug threads page 99

3316 posts

Flag Post

Greetings. Weird thing is happening when I try playing. I click the server I use (Rothus), and when the first loading screen is done it gives me a dialog box saying “Username and password” with a confirm button, instead of the character select menu.

Flag Post

same for me @ Rothus, Cannot login, always said Incorrect Username/Password

Flag Post

I can not get on tonight. I tried clearing cache, no go. Seems to be the same problem as the others mentioned.

Flag Post

Same here. I’m on rothus, as well.

Flag Post

Same thing as others have mentioned, but on the Frost Server, too.

Flag Post

hi,guys.Sorry to hear that.
How about trying clear cache or changing browser to re-login again?If this problem still happens,please contact us.Thanks!

Flag Post

I think it had something to do with the Kongregate servers, not SLO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GordonGecko:

I think it had something to do with the Kongregate servers, not SLO.

ok,any problem,please contact again.Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

Did levy and all dailies, but for some reason it did not register. I can collect for fort, levy and everything else, but not for battles.

Flag Post

Yeah – Kong did a big update to their back end code – they have been posting a link about it in the kong game chat section – if you havent seen the link here it is

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/327516-new-backend-update-please-post-issues-here

Flag Post

Hmm I was under the impression this problem started occurring some time before their maintenance..

Feb 23, 2013 8:01pm ▼

Originally posted by nomuru2d:

Greetings. Weird thing is happening when I try playing. I click the server I use (Rothus), and when the first loading screen is done it gives me a dialog box saying ‘Username and password’ with a confirm button, instead of the character select menu.

Feb 26, 2013 11:01am ▼
Originally posted by Bob10110:

If you’re experiencing issues now that you weren’t having before 10:30 AM PST (basically 30 minutes ago as of this post), then please post in this thread!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Princess1695:

Did levy and all dailies, but for some reason it did not register. I can collect for fort, levy and everything else, but not for battles.

Do you mean after complete the “Battle”, you cannot get the reward for one Fragment? Do clear cache and refresh help?
Please provide your server and character name.

Flag Post

Dear Chrisis1993, If you encounter that problem too, I think clear cache and relog-in can be helpful.

Flag Post

The alliance tech “Prestige” and “Plunder” doesn’t work together. The “Plunder” is calculated before “Prestige” when it should be calculated after.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

The alliance tech “Prestige” and “Plunder” doesn’t work together. The “Plunder” is calculated before “Prestige” when it should be calculated after.

Thanks for your report , we will test if it is a bug as soon as possible. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

You mean “Battle Achievement” right? :)

Flag Post

Won a 7 day and then 3 day VIP in lucky turning, third building slot and farm guard tower are fine, but 3rd training slot has gone with no explanation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by guan111:

Won a 7 day and then 3 day VIP in lucky turning, third building slot and farm guard tower are fine, but 3rd training slot has gone with no explanation.

because the 3 day unlocked the 4th training spot instead of extending the 3rd

Flag Post
Originally posted by guan111:

Cine is right.
If you applied the two VIPs one time, the training slot will be adding two slots at the same time. So it can not be kept for 10 days. If adding one slot one time, it can be kept 10 days. I’m not sure if you can understand. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us.

Flag Post

If I click on Gate of Ages, then Arena, the game freezes… why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrLagoona:

If I click on Gate of Ages, then Arena, the game freezes… why?

Which server are you playing at? Does anybody else have this problem in your server?

Flag Post

no problem for me. works fine

Flag Post

Game freeze when entering to old arena if the internet connection was lost. At refresh should work

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

12. Prevent attempts to load Arena if rtm(chat/multiplayer etc) connection is lost

Nothing of value compared to the “reconnect chat” suggestion. If that is possible with the swf format? You do have some kind of reconnecting but that is only if the client had never successfully connected to the server yet in that session. Have your devs looked for a solution to this? Maybe a button for reconnecting if you should fail to make a automated process?

Flag Post

Ugh I had 77 CG and 19 Diamonds disappear. Gustapin Frost server