Healer

15 posts

Flag Post

Is there an upgrade to Kalex later in the game? Like someone with Holy Rain skill

Flag Post

I would like to add another question: is there a chance to make him more hit and less heal?
I think I saw something like this elsewhere, but I need a approval.

Flag Post

His heal is low enough in PvE..don’t lower it even more lol D:

Flag Post

Sorry, we have no plan to change heroes’ skill now. We suggest you empowering your hero by wearing high level items.

Flag Post

Sorry, I wasn’t asking to improve Kalex xD

Was asking if there’s another hero like him later on ^ ^

Flag Post

dear FeatherLite1992.,sorry to tell you that we have no plan to change heroes at present. but we will add some more interesting function in the near future.pls patiently wait for our improvement.

Flag Post

Dear zagame, the user FeatherLite1992 asked if there will ever be a hero with the skill called “Holy Rain”. The user didn’t ask about any change of the heroes, he just asked if there exists a hero with Holy Rain. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FeatherLite1992:

His heal is low enough in PvE..don’t lower it even more lol D:

Oh damn I mean “less miss” :D

Flag Post

Kalex is the only healer hero ingame atm.

Andromeda in 4.1 is the last mage currently, all after are physical hero’s.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Madnessss33:

Dear zagame, the user FeatherLite1992 asked if there will ever be a hero with the skill called “Holy Rain”. The user didn’t ask about any change of the heroes, he just asked if there exists a hero with Holy Rain. Thank you.

dear player,
thanks for explaining.
and the hero with “holy rain” exists—Margo.

Flag Post

Awesome!!
At what stage do you unlock Margo?
The forum thread only shows up to chapter 4.5 so he/she must be after

Flag Post

So we’re up to 5.4 now..Still no Margo xD

Flag Post

Probably 5.5 then, since Cerberus is in 5.4

Flag Post

5.5 currently has no obtainable hero at all (not much drops either) according the official forums

Flag Post

Dear all, Sorry for the confusion, there is no hero called Margo. As your suggestion of adding a new hero with Holy Rain will be submitted to the devs for their consideration. :)